• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:21
CEST 22:21
KST 05:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8082 users

Crimson Starleague Invitational - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
October 28 2013 22:20 GMT
#81
On 2player maps,I agree on the Blue Storm and Benezene analysis, Bloody Ridge is cool for me too, but a lot of people seem to complain about it. Oxide may look horrible in map preview but it's better to play on than Destination or BS!

With 3 player maps however Tau Cross is definitely better than Aztec or Medusa, in fact its better than most.
Outsider sucks, Outlier is okeh, Longinus is positionally imbalanced, Moonglaive.. okay.
So my suggestion holds, that we should try Freakling's 3p map.

4p maps, many to choose, no reason to stick to the same ones as before! EC is a fucking terrible map I don't understand why it's still popular, how can you hate on Andromeda and consider EC to be a good map? I think NGZ and Jade are both pretty meh as well, CB overused, colloseum is boredom fest. Grandline is pretty neat, although I'm not a fan of desert tileset. Again, most 4p maps are the "standard" maps so at least choosing not-fs is already more interesting, and there is still very standard maps available. Check out tempest and why would u complain of it?


Well map discussions are always heated :D





Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 28 2013 22:33 GMT
#82
LT, Vahalla, Gaia, Neo Jungle Story, Jim Raynor Memory
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 28 2013 23:41 GMT
#83
On October 29 2013 07:33 tonight wrote:
LT, Vahalla, Gaia, Neo Jungle Story, Jim Raynor Memory

as much as I enjoy playing the above maps, aside from one game cheese and stupid builds like that, they aren't fun to play on in the slightest
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 29 2013 00:17 GMT
#84
Man, you guys are party poopers.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-29 00:31:37
October 29 2013 00:31 GMT
#85
PLEASE ADD GORKY ISLANDS, THAT IS THE BEST MAP IN HISTORY OF BROODWAR.

EDIT : Because the name "Gorky Islands " is just too damn epic to not pass up.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
October 29 2013 00:49 GMT
#86
Omg an island map would actually be hilarious
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 29 2013 01:03 GMT
#87
Gorky was one of the most imbalanced maps of all time, haha
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 29 2013 02:07 GMT
#88
Ideally, we can get groups sorted out by next Saturday, or even this upcoming Saturday, if we get two more people to accept the invite. That way, players can get their games played ASAP and we can know who is/isn't available to play from those who can't be contacted.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 29 2013 03:08 GMT
#89
i can't believe i never got an invite t.t
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
October 29 2013 03:44 GMT
#90
On October 29 2013 12:08 tonight wrote:
i can't believe i never got an invite t.t


Have invites even been sent?
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 29 2013 03:49 GMT
#91
On October 29 2013 12:44 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 12:08 tonight wrote:
i can't believe i never got an invite t.t


Have invites even been sent?

I have sent invites. If I asked if you were willing to take part in an invitational, that was an invite.

And I can say right, Lmaster and tonight, I invited you both. Check your Skype chat history.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
October 29 2013 03:50 GMT
#92
On October 29 2013 12:49 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 12:44 L_Master wrote:
On October 29 2013 12:08 tonight wrote:
i can't believe i never got an invite t.t


Have invites even been sent?

I have sent invites. If I asked if you were willing to take part in an invitational, that was an invite.

And I can say right, Lmaster and tonight, I invited you both. Check your Skype chat history.


I knew you had invited me, didn't know if you had done that for all
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
October 29 2013 03:51 GMT
#93
Did you invite me? I vaguely recall something from someone which might have been an invite and I was noncommital in response, was that you?
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
October 29 2013 03:52 GMT
#94
On October 29 2013 07:08 tonight wrote:
Blue Storm is fine. The small choke is there for a reason. SET YOUR RALLYS YOU LAZY S.O.Bs! Longinus is fine, tau is fine, rush hour is fine, and moonglaive is ok...


Rush Hour is fine? Sumfin wrong with you...

But unfortunately for Bluestorm, that little gap is the least of the map's problems.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
October 29 2013 03:54 GMT
#95
On October 27 2013 14:30 GGzerG wrote:
Oh it is invite only? Well I expect an invite obviously


But you're B- and on a pro team.

On October 28 2013 01:51 Prodigy.MvP wrote:
I want a invite X_X


But you're B+ and on a pro team.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 29 2013 03:57 GMT
#96
On October 29 2013 12:50 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 12:49 SynC[gm] wrote:
On October 29 2013 12:44 L_Master wrote:
On October 29 2013 12:08 tonight wrote:
i can't believe i never got an invite t.t


Have invites even been sent?

I have sent invites. If I asked if you were willing to take part in an invitational, that was an invite.

And I can say right, Lmaster and tonight, I invited you both. Check your Skype chat history.


I knew you had invited me, didn't know if you had done that for all

The way I asked was different to most folks. Like, I asked you if you wanted to play, and then I asked Birdie if he wanted to play even though he was going to lose, and then I asked Nina if she could play even though she was going to win. Obvi.

On October 29 2013 12:51 Birdie wrote:
Did you invite me? I vaguely recall something from someone which might have been an invite and I was noncommital in response, was that you?

Yes, I invited you, and your response was "sure".

On October 29 2013 12:54 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 14:30 GGzerG wrote:
Oh it is invite only? Well I expect an invite obviously


But you're B- and on a pro team.

Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 01:51 Prodigy.MvP wrote:
I want a invite X_X


But you're B+ and on a pro team.

Inviting both into the same league is asking for trouble...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
October 29 2013 07:20 GMT
#97
On October 29 2013 12:57 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 12:50 L_Master wrote:
On October 29 2013 12:49 SynC[gm] wrote:
On October 29 2013 12:44 L_Master wrote:
On October 29 2013 12:08 tonight wrote:
i can't believe i never got an invite t.t


Have invites even been sent?

I have sent invites. If I asked if you were willing to take part in an invitational, that was an invite.

And I can say right, Lmaster and tonight, I invited you both. Check your Skype chat history.


I knew you had invited me, didn't know if you had done that for all

The way I asked was different to most folks. Like, I asked you if you wanted to play, and then I asked Birdie if he wanted to play even though he was going to lose, and then I asked Nina if she could play even though she was going to win. Obvi.

Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 12:51 Birdie wrote:
Did you invite me? I vaguely recall something from someone which might have been an invite and I was noncommital in response, was that you?

Yes, I invited you, and your response was "sure".

Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 12:54 ninazerg wrote:
On October 27 2013 14:30 GGzerG wrote:
Oh it is invite only? Well I expect an invite obviously


But you're B- and on a pro team.

On October 28 2013 01:51 Prodigy.MvP wrote:
I want a invite X_X


But you're B+ and on a pro team.

Inviting both into the same league is asking for trouble...


IT'S WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 29 2013 12:41 GMT
#98
I'm thinking of replacing Triathlon with one of Freakling's map, Incidence.

Poll: Map?

Incidence (7)
 
58%

Triathlon (5)
 
42%

12 total votes

Your vote: Map?

(Vote): Triathlon
(Vote): Incidence

twitch.tv/dizzywee
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 29 2013 14:15 GMT
#99
On October 29 2013 21:41 SynC[gm] wrote:
I'm thinking of replacing Triathlon with one of Freakling's map, Incidence.

Poll: Map?

Incidence (7)
 
58%

Triathlon (5)
 
42%

12 total votes

Your vote: Map?

(Vote): Triathlon
(Vote): Incidence


not sure which maps worse tbh.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-29 15:17:05
October 29 2013 15:16 GMT
#100
I didn't see anything in Skype, but if there is still room I'd like to play
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason90
Nathanias 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 570
White-Ra 180
firebathero 80
910 46
Killer 29
Trap 24
Counter-Strike
Fnx 771
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0164
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9572
crisheroes1796
Liquid`Hasu1731
Trikslyr81
Other Games
summit1g5541
Liquid`RaSZi5510
Beastyqt827
shahzam476
B2W.Neo283
KnowMe141
IndyStarCraft 138
Pyrionflax129
ArmadaUGS126
ZombieGrub103
UpATreeSC57
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream403
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• TFBlade983
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 40m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.