I will be casting
jacklinks vs
LTY and
Artanis[xp] vs
sB.Birdie later at Monday, Nov 25 2:30am GMT (GMT+00:00)| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
I will be casting jacklinks vs LTY and Artanis[xp] vs sB.Birdie later at Monday, Nov 25 2:30am GMT (GMT+00:00) | ||
|
DarkNetHunter
1224 Posts
On November 21 2013 05:24 GGzerG wrote: Show nested quote + On November 21 2013 03:32 SynC[gm] wrote: Prediction brackets http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/User:SynC(gm)#Tournament_Stage your predictions seem to be way off because im not in the finals lols. | ||
|
Prodigy.MvP
Canada176 Posts
On November 25 2013 01:24 SynC[gm] wrote: Ro16 has finished, Ro8 is up on Liquipedia! Maps will be Eye of the Storm, Overwatch, and Neo Aztec. If you don't have Overwatch, feel free to download the map-pack listed in the OP. I will be casting jacklinks vs LTY and Artanis[xp] vs sB.Birdie later at Monday, Nov 25 2:30am GMT (GMT+00:00)l0l what about the rest of ro16 | ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
| ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
On November 25 2013 06:02 Prodigy.MvP wrote: Show nested quote + On November 25 2013 01:24 SynC[gm] wrote: Ro16 has finished, Ro8 is up on Liquipedia! Maps will be Eye of the Storm, Overwatch, and Neo Aztec. If you don't have Overwatch, feel free to download the map-pack listed in the OP. I will be casting jacklinks vs LTY and Artanis[xp] vs sB.Birdie later at Monday, Nov 25 2:30am GMT (GMT+00:00)l0l what about the rest of ro16 Am I supposed to cast every single series in one day...? Any casters, up to cast, just ask me for a series or two to cast, and I will provide you with replays. Speaking of which, I will be posting all of the group stage replays in the OP whenever I have the time. | ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
jacklinks vs LTY and sB.Artanis vs sB.Birdie of the Ro16 at http://twitch.tv/redaxis_ | ||
|
TelecoM
United States10861 Posts
On November 25 2013 05:44 DarkNetHunter wrote: Show nested quote + On November 21 2013 05:24 GGzerG wrote: On November 21 2013 03:32 SynC[gm] wrote: Prediction brackets http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/User:SynC(gm)#Tournament_Stage your predictions seem to be way off because im not in the finals lols. yea T_T, I guess you have a little angst from your loss. | ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
Here's the Youtube link to my channel~ Anyways, although I said I would be casting some games tomorrow evening, I won't be able to, and if no one else decides to cast those games, I'll be casting the, later on in the week. But again, I'll make sure they're all casted before the designated time for the Ro8. | ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
Ever)P(TelecoM vs flyingjelly and MVP vs CityShuffle of the Ro16 at Thursday, Nov 28 2:35am GMT (GMT+00:00) | ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
Ever)P(TelecoM vs flyingjelly and MVP vs CityShuffle of the Ro16 at http://twitch.tv/redaxis_ | ||
|
endy
Switzerland8970 Posts
| ||
|
TelecoM
United States10861 Posts
On November 28 2013 12:38 endy wrote: Please tell me MvP changes race everyday Yea, he does. Mon - wed. = Terran , Wed - Fri = Zerg, and Fri night through sunday - Protoss. | ||
|
Prodigy.MvP
Canada176 Posts
| ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
Casting Fear_Chaos vs castle[eMg], DarkNetHunter vs mG.arb, EleGant[AoV] vs Comsat, and ninazerg vs RulzBoooM at http://twitch.tv/redaxis_ | ||
|
STTB
United States25 Posts
was supposed to have tomorrow off ![]() | ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
Don't forget, winners submit replays to crimsonstarleague@live.com | ||
|
fearthequeen
United States788 Posts
On November 30 2013 12:03 STTB wrote: hey flyingjelly (i think your tl is fearthequeen but i not feeling like researching cuzz im lazy) but my manager having me pick up a shift tomorrow its 9am-7pm so i wont be on till late, hope thats okay was supposed to have tomorrow off ![]() That's fine with me. Do I remember right that you are on pacific time? Either way I'll be on iccup tomorrow to play. | ||
|
STTB
United States25 Posts
On November 30 2013 16:14 fearthequeen wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 12:03 STTB wrote: hey flyingjelly (i think your tl is fearthequeen but i not feeling like researching cuzz im lazy) but my manager having me pick up a shift tomorrow its 9am-7pm so i wont be on till late, hope thats okay was supposed to have tomorrow off ![]() That's fine with me. Do I remember right that you are on pacific time? Either way I'll be on iccup tomorrow to play. ya pst. thanks bro | ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
On November 30 2013 15:35 SynC[gm] wrote: Unfortunately, due to a school meeting, I won't be able to be at the designated time so if EleGant vs arb and Artanis vs castle can be played orderly, that'd be great :D Don't forget, winners submit replays to crimsonstarleague@live.com Never mind, I'm here, lol. Awesome group members deciding not to show up to meeting.. | ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
Replays! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL ProTech146 IndyStarCraft BRAT_OK UpATreeSC Rex Codebar MindelVK Shuttle Dota 2EffOrt Mini firebathero ggaemo Dewaltoss Barracks Sea.KH 910 Zeus [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2482 singsing1880 B2W.Neo679 ceh9490 Beastyqt488 Sick190 ArmadaUGS178 C9.Mang092 Trikslyr49 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|