On November 19 2013 18:05 ImbaTosS wrote:
Damn I played so poorly vs Birdie.. so very poorly...
Damn I played so poorly vs Birdie.. so very poorly...
Nearly as badly as I played vs you :D
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Birdie
New Zealand4438 Posts
On November 19 2013 18:05 ImbaTosS wrote: Damn I played so poorly vs Birdie.. so very poorly... Nearly as badly as I played vs you :D | ||
|
Mewka
Poland1458 Posts
| ||
|
ggrrg
Bulgaria2717 Posts
On November 19 2013 06:52 tonight wrote: twitch.tv/tonightsend we'll be doing H and F We'll be starting the cast probably around 22:00 GMT (+00:00) (about 30 minutes from now) | ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
| ||
|
ggrrg
Bulgaria2717 Posts
twitch.tv/tonightsend Doing groups F and H. | ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
| ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
| ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
![]() | ||
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
On November 20 2013 11:56 SynC[gm] wrote: Casting the Crimson Starleague Invitational Group C and G at http://twitch.tv/redaxis_ happy birthday! nvm that question | ||
|
dRaW
Canada5744 Posts
| ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
On November 20 2013 14:55 dRaW wrote: everything already casted? I must've missed it Unfortunately, I had to finish school work after casting Group C. For some reason, I didn't anticipate a group lasting roughly around 2 hours so I underestimated the time I would need to finish all the casts. I'll be casting Group G tomorrow, and hopefully cast Group A and the games played for Group E too, but I intend to have them all casted before Saturday. On November 20 2013 14:25 arb wrote: Show nested quote + On November 20 2013 11:56 SynC[gm] wrote: Casting the Crimson Starleague Invitational Group C and G at http://twitch.tv/redaxis_ happy birthday! nvm that question Thanks, dood :D | ||
|
Prodigy.MvP
Canada176 Posts
| ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
On November 20 2013 15:18 Prodigy.MvP wrote: wheres group H cast Liquipedia has been updated with the VODs. | ||
|
ninazerg
United States7291 Posts
On November 20 2013 15:18 Prodigy.MvP wrote: wheres group H cast I guess that group was too boring to cast. | ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
| ||
|
ggrrg
Bulgaria2717 Posts
![]() http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/User:Ggrrg#Tournament_Stage | ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/User:SynC(gm)#Tournament_Stage | ||
|
TelecoM
United States10861 Posts
| ||
|
TelecoM
United States10861 Posts
On November 21 2013 03:32 SynC[gm] wrote: Prediction brackets http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/User:SynC(gm)#Tournament_Stage your predictions seem to be way off because im not in the finals | ||
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
On November 21 2013 05:24 GGzerG wrote: Show nested quote + On November 21 2013 03:32 SynC[gm] wrote: Prediction brackets http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/User:SynC(gm)#Tournament_Stage your predictions seem to be way off because im not in the finals i think after first game ppl will realize you 2gate everytime and it will cease to work :0 | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7011 Liquid`RaSZi5677 Beastyqt806 shahzam526 B2W.Neo221 Pyrionflax177 ToD169 KnowMe132 ArmadaUGS105 ZombieGrub85 IndyStarCraft Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|