• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:05
CEST 07:05
KST 14:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8425 users

Crimson Starleague Invitational - Page 13

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
November 18 2013 04:17 GMT
#241
On November 18 2013 13:06 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2013 13:00 ninazerg wrote:
On November 18 2013 12:13 SynC[gm] wrote:
On November 18 2013 12:08 ninazerg wrote:
On November 18 2013 11:46 SynC[gm] wrote:
If anyone is up to cast, PM me and let me know which groups you want to cast. I'm looking to get all of the groups casted.

Unfortunately, Group A and E are still not finished and I will be extending the deadline until Tuesday, Nov 19 5:59am GMT (GMT+00:00). If the games are not played by then. walkovers will be given accordingly.


Dude, I want to cast!

WHICH GROUPS?

B. C, D, F, and G are available.


ALL.

Dats impossibruu. I'll give you B and G.


[BG]
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
November 18 2013 04:49 GMT
#242
On November 18 2013 13:17 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2013 13:06 SynC[gm] wrote:
On November 18 2013 13:00 ninazerg wrote:
On November 18 2013 12:13 SynC[gm] wrote:
On November 18 2013 12:08 ninazerg wrote:
On November 18 2013 11:46 SynC[gm] wrote:
If anyone is up to cast, PM me and let me know which groups you want to cast. I'm looking to get all of the groups casted.

Unfortunately, Group A and E are still not finished and I will be extending the deadline until Tuesday, Nov 19 5:59am GMT (GMT+00:00). If the games are not played by then. walkovers will be given accordingly.


Dude, I want to cast!

WHICH GROUPS?

B. C, D, F, and G are available.


ALL.

Dats impossibruu. I'll give you B and G.


[BG]


[GB]
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
November 18 2013 05:07 GMT
#243
Okay, going live!!!

http://www.twitch.tv/ninazerg

Will be doing Group B:

DarkNetHunter
Castle[eMg] aka Danny[Micro]
[SAM]Gohan
RedAxis

and Group D

EleGant
Hyeon
Birdie
L_master
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
November 18 2013 05:36 GMT
#244
y no group g
tt
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 18 2013 05:43 GMT
#245
On November 18 2013 14:36 arb wrote:
y no group g
tt

Check yo' Skype.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
November 18 2013 18:40 GMT
#246
I'd like to apologize for missing the playtime. I honestly tried to get my matches over with before saturday, but scheduling is hard TT.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 18 2013 21:30 GMT
#247
Casting Group C and Group G on Wednesday, Nov 20 3:30am GMT (GMT+00:00)!!
twitch.tv/dizzywee
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-18 21:39:06
November 18 2013 21:36 GMT
#248
Tonight and I will be casting 1-2 groups later today starting probably around
00:00 GMT (+00:00) or 01:00 GMT (+00:00)
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 18 2013 21:37 GMT
#249
going to be later now because fiancee's parents are coming over and god knows when they'll leave
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 18 2013 21:45 GMT
#250
On November 19 2013 06:37 tonight wrote:
going to be later now because fiancee's parents are coming over and god knows when they'll leave

Haha, the life of an engaged man.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
fearthequeen
Profile Joined November 2011
United States788 Posts
November 18 2013 21:48 GMT
#251
On November 19 2013 06:36 ggrrg wrote:
Tonight and I will be casting 1-2 groups later today starting probably around
00:00 GMT (+00:00) or 01:00 GMT (+00:00)


link to stream?
and which groups are you casting?
thanks
NAKR`flying
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 18 2013 21:52 GMT
#252
twitch.tv/tonightsend we'll be doing H and F
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
fearthequeen
Profile Joined November 2011
United States788 Posts
November 18 2013 21:59 GMT
#253
+ Show Spoiler +
I'd like it to be known that I PMed telecom letting him know I can't play our ro16 match at the scheduled time or anytime after that before the deadline. Thus, it would have to be played sometime between now and friday night. So please, if anyone talks to him, mention this. Thanks
NAKR`flying
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
November 18 2013 22:07 GMT
#254
On November 19 2013 06:45 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2013 06:37 tonight wrote:
going to be later now because fiancee's parents are coming over and god knows when they'll leave

Haha, the life of an engaged man.

Not a problem if you're married to Brood war
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 18 2013 23:35 GMT
#255
Well, now the family isn't leaving until like 8PM EST and I still have things to do. So, tomorrow looks like it's going to be the day!
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 19 2013 03:05 GMT
#256
Group E results:
+ Show Spoiler +
Artanis[xp] and Comsat will be moving on to the Ro16, with Artanis winning the group with the E1 seed, and Comsat exiting the group with the E2 seed. Although Comsat lost 2 matches, Mellial has been completely out of contact and Rlentless forfeited his spot. As Artanis[xp] won the first game and was scheduled to play in the winner's match, he will be given the walkover win against Mellial and Comsat will be the next player to exit due to Mellial being inactive and Rlentless forfeiting his spot.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 19 2013 03:07 GMT
#257
Liquipedia has been updated! Designated time for Ro16 is Saturday, Nov 23 5:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)! If you cannot play on the designated time, PM your respective opponents to schedule before Saturday.

All the groups will be casted before the Ro16.

The Ro16 is best-of-3, with map order as follows:
<Fighting Spirit>
<Benzene>
<Neo Ground Zero>
twitch.tv/dizzywee
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10862 Posts
November 19 2013 04:46 GMT
#258
On November 19 2013 06:59 fearthequeen wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'd like it to be known that I PMed telecom letting him know I can't play our ro16 match at the scheduled time or anytime after that before the deadline. Thus, it would have to be played sometime between now and friday night. So please, if anyone talks to him, mention this. Thanks


whats your ID in the tournament again?
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 19 2013 04:49 GMT
#259
On November 19 2013 13:46 GGzerG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2013 06:59 fearthequeen wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'd like it to be known that I PMed telecom letting him know I can't play our ro16 match at the scheduled time or anytime after that before the deadline. Thus, it would have to be played sometime between now and friday night. So please, if anyone talks to him, mention this. Thanks


whats your ID in the tournament again?

He is flyingjelly.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
November 19 2013 09:05 GMT
#260
Damn I played so poorly vs Birdie.. so very poorly...
EleGant[AoV]
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2091
Snow 128
Bale 26
Noble 17
Icarus 4
ZergMaN 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 353
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1514
Mew2King35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7735
JimRising 672
PiGStarcraft318
C9.Mang0162
ArmadaUGS147
Maynarde133
RuFF_SC2103
Sick103
ViBE74
Livibee59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream142
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki143
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2136
League of Legends
• Lourlo1163
• Rush1093
• Stunt360
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 55m
OSC
7h 55m
Stellar Fest
7h 55m
OSC
18h 55m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.