• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:54
CEST 07:54
KST 14:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7008 users

Crimson Starleague Invitational - Page 11

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 12 2013 13:43 GMT
#201
830 is usually the latest I'd play, but on friday maybe we can play later
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 12 2013 16:08 GMT
#202
Keep in mind that there is more than one game to be played, so if you're unable to play on Saturday, playing on Friday for your first game is not necessarily ideal, unless you schedule the games out with all of your opponents in the group beforehand.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-13 10:36:02
November 13 2013 10:33 GMT
#203
On November 12 2013 22:43 tonight wrote:
830 is usually the latest I'd play, but on friday maybe we can play later


That's doable. 8EST tomorrow?

On November 13 2013 01:08 SynC[gm] wrote:
Keep in mind that there is more than one game to be played, so if you're unable to play on Saturday, playing on Friday for your first game is not necessarily ideal, unless you schedule the games out with all of your opponents in the group beforehand.


How many games do I gotta play!? Jesus.

+ Show Spoiler +

Sorry to Jesus. I was not using thy name in vain. I felt like invoking the Son of Man's name in this instance was appropriate. Now, I could be wrong, but if I am incorrect in this regard, I hope that you read TL and see that I am truly sorry for any offense I may have committed if you feel upset. If you want, I can remove it.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 13 2013 13:29 GMT
#204
On November 13 2013 19:33 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 22:43 tonight wrote:
830 is usually the latest I'd play, but on friday maybe we can play later


That's doable. 8EST tomorrow?

Show nested quote +
On November 13 2013 01:08 SynC[gm] wrote:
Keep in mind that there is more than one game to be played, so if you're unable to play on Saturday, playing on Friday for your first game is not necessarily ideal, unless you schedule the games out with all of your opponents in the group beforehand.


How many games do I gotta play!? Jesus.

+ Show Spoiler +

Sorry to Jesus. I was not using thy name in vain. I felt like invoking the Son of Man's name in this instance was appropriate. Now, I could be wrong, but if I am incorrect in this regard, I hope that you read TL and see that I am truly sorry for any offense I may have committed if you feel upset. If you want, I can remove it.

The winner of ninazerg/tonight plays the winner of Sentenal/MoreAndMore. The loser of ninazerg/tonight plays the loser of Sentenal/MoreAndMore. The loser of the winner's game and the winner of the loser's game play and the winner moves on to the Ro16. :D

Jebus.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 14 2013 03:13 GMT
#205
Update: LTY will be replacing tonight in Group F!
twitch.tv/dizzywee
LTY
Profile Joined November 2012
United States223 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-14 03:24:54
November 14 2013 03:23 GMT
#206
so nina when do you want to play?
or should i ask, when are you available? i'll try to fit to your schedule. i'm mostly free after 5pm cst, except friday, i'm available after like 7pm cst.
Known as Miso or LTY
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-14 04:14:29
November 14 2013 04:01 GMT
#207
On November 14 2013 12:23 LTY wrote:
so nina when do you want to play?


Now.

Edit: In half an hour.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
LTY
Profile Joined November 2012
United States223 Posts
November 14 2013 04:43 GMT
#208
umm sure but im in rank game, so can we play after this one? what's your skype id, or add me lty9801
Known as Miso or LTY
Myujinsan
Profile Joined November 2008
France258 Posts
November 14 2013 13:02 GMT
#209
Jemah let me know when u can play please
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 14 2013 17:25 GMT
#210
sorry, friends
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
November 14 2013 17:41 GMT
#211
On November 15 2013 02:25 tonight wrote:
sorry, friends

how dare you ruin my predictions!

Btw you still wanna cast some shit?

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
therockmanxx
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru1174 Posts
November 14 2013 17:58 GMT
#212
I just watch the price pool and I have to ask this because I am really worry if this is a scam or not

+ Show Spoiler +
How are you gonna send a hug to for the fourth place? xD


Tekken ProGamer
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 14 2013 20:55 GMT
#213
On November 15 2013 02:41 DarkNetHunter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 02:25 tonight wrote:
sorry, friends

how dare you ruin my predictions!

Btw you still wanna cast some shit?


absolutely
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
castleeMg
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Canada791 Posts
November 14 2013 23:17 GMT
#214
does anyone know [sam]gohan's skype or TL account?? i wanna contact him for our game
AKA: castle[eMg]@USEast/ iCCup
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-15 01:54:20
November 15 2013 01:15 GMT
#215
On November 15 2013 08:17 LaZeRKiD45 wrote:
does anyone know [sam]gohan's skype or TL account?? i wanna contact him for our game

The TL accounts for every player is listed in the OP, next to their usual username.

[SAM]Gohan's would be Pit667

On November 15 2013 02:58 therockmanxx wrote:
I just watch the price pool and I have to ask this because I am really worry if this is a scam or not

+ Show Spoiler +
How are you gonna send a hug to for the fourth place? xD


I can guarantee it's not a scam for the 1st through 3rd... As for the 4th... I'll try my best ;D
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Pit667
Profile Joined March 2009
Poland134 Posts
November 15 2013 09:04 GMT
#216
On November 15 2013 08:17 LaZeRKiD45 wrote:
does anyone know [sam]gohan's skype or TL account?? i wanna contact him for our game


my opponent already contacted me
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
November 15 2013 10:20 GMT
#217
Hmm do we need to provide reps from the first round? It seems all my launcher features are out of action, including autorep...
EleGant[AoV]
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2610 Posts
November 15 2013 11:47 GMT
#218
On November 15 2013 19:20 ImbaTosS wrote:
Hmm do we need to provide reps from the first round? It seems all my launcher features are out of action, including autorep...


Ask your opponent for the rep?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 15 2013 13:36 GMT
#219
On November 15 2013 19:20 ImbaTosS wrote:
Hmm do we need to provide reps from the first round? It seems all my launcher features are out of action, including autorep...

Yes, please send me the replays via PM using repdepot.net or dropbox.com. If the autoreplay feature doesn't work, I'd have to ask you to start saving the replays manually, unless that doesn't work either... I'll be asking your opponents for the replays this time around though.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Prodigy.MvP
Profile Joined September 2013
Canada176 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-15 14:48:56
November 15 2013 14:48 GMT
#220
whens designated time / date ? EST preferably
im 15 years old folks!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1964
Snow 182
910 64
Bale 24
ZergMaN 15
Noble 11
sorry 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
Fuzer 33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox673
C9.Mang0183
Mew2King31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1364
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7864
JimRising 613
PiGStarcraft284
ArmadaUGS145
Maynarde136
Sick123
RuFF_SC287
Livibee71
ViBE50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream184
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Lourlo1311
• Rush1211
• Stunt439
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 6m
OSC
7h 6m
Stellar Fest
7h 6m
OSC
18h 6m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.