• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:46
CEST 11:46
KST 18:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9440 users

Crimson Starleague Invitational - Page 10

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Prodigy.MvP
Profile Joined September 2013
Canada176 Posts
November 02 2013 14:13 GMT
#181
nina will win this tour, nina is best
im 15 years old folks!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 02 2013 14:16 GMT
#182
Nina won't get out of group stage. Whaaaa
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Prodigy.MvP
Profile Joined September 2013
Canada176 Posts
November 02 2013 14:59 GMT
#183
On November 02 2013 23:16 tonight wrote:
Nina won't get out of group stage. Whaaaa


OOoOoOooOOoOOoOOooooOOooOo
SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED!!!!
BWAM!!!!!
im 15 years old folks!
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
November 02 2013 15:45 GMT
#184
On November 02 2013 23:13 Prodigy.MvP wrote:
nina will win this tour, nina is best

not really X_x...
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
November 02 2013 16:11 GMT
#185
On November 02 2013 20:46 LaZeRKiD45 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 17:06 Jealous wrote:
Nice player list (: Definitely a few very imba players. Depending on form, it'll be either nina, telecom, imbatoss, or MVP ftw.


u have no faith in me? tt

Danny u r bad ^^
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 02 2013 18:27 GMT
#186
On November 03 2013 01:11 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 20:46 LaZeRKiD45 wrote:
On November 02 2013 17:06 Jealous wrote:
Nice player list (: Definitely a few very imba players. Depending on form, it'll be either nina, telecom, imbatoss, or MVP ftw.


u have no faith in me? tt

Danny u r bad ^^

That Danny is better than me Danny..
twitch.tv/dizzywee
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 03 2013 06:10 GMT
#187
Don't forget, winners are required to PM me the replays. If repdepot.net isn't working, use something like Dropbox or mediafire.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
November 11 2013 18:33 GMT
#188
Bump...
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 11 2013 18:56 GMT
#189
Don't bump anything...

Hope you are all practicing for the upcoming games on the 16th. Keep in mind that there's no postponing past the designated date. I want to get all the Ro16 brackets done by Monday, so players can play their games whenever they can within the week.

Don't forget, winners need to PM me the replays. I'll do the organizing myself, although I might get an e-mail for the replays sometime soon.

If a player has not played their games by the designated time and does not show up, they will be replaced with a wait-listed player. If a player DID play a game but does not show up on the designated time to play their remaining games, the games will be counted as walkovers.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Pit667
Profile Joined March 2009
Poland134 Posts
November 11 2013 20:09 GMT
#190
Who won in group B in match between, DarkNetHunter vs castle[eMg] ?
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 11 2013 20:14 GMT
#191
On November 12 2013 05:09 Pit667 wrote:
Who won in group B in match between, DarkNetHunter vs castle[eMg] ?

The winner/loser should be getting in contact with their respective opponents.

Also, please avoid putting spoilers in the thread, and if so, please use the spoiler tag.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
November 11 2013 20:18 GMT
#192
I played my game, but I'm still waiting on the other people in my group to play theirs
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 11 2013 20:27 GMT
#193
On November 12 2013 05:18 thezanursic wrote:
I played my game, but I'm still waiting on the other people in my group to play theirs

From what I've been hearing from people I've asked, most players seem to be content with playing on the designated time. My problem with everyone playing on the designated time is in the case that one player doesn't show up, it just causes a hassle and forces either a replacement or a walkover, which is something I don't want to happen.

However, I invited most of the players because I know they're committed and willing to get their games done when they can.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 11 2013 21:34 GMT
#194
sent, massss, nina when do you guys wanna play? just play on game day?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
November 11 2013 23:07 GMT
#195
On November 12 2013 06:34 tonight wrote:
sent, massss, nina when do you guys wanna play? just play on game day?


no, 16th is no good.

I'll have to play before the 16th, so any time now. I usually stay up fairly late at night, and subsequently, wake up pretty late, so you should probably schedule in the morning when I will be very drowsy and unable to focus.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
November 11 2013 23:09 GMT
#196
On November 12 2013 05:18 thezanursic wrote:
I played my game, but I'm still waiting on the other people in my group to play theirs


I would highly recommend not posting "I played my game" in the thread, because it's very spoileresque. Just PM sync.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 11 2013 23:40 GMT
#197
On November 12 2013 08:07 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 06:34 tonight wrote:
sent, massss, nina when do you guys wanna play? just play on game day?


no, 16th is no good.

I'll have to play before the 16th, so any time now. I usually stay up fairly late at night, and subsequently, wake up pretty late, so you should probably schedule in the morning when I will be very drowsy and unable to focus.


I work 6am-4PM EST every day so I don't stay up very late.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
November 12 2013 04:09 GMT
#198
On November 12 2013 08:40 tonight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 08:07 ninazerg wrote:
On November 12 2013 06:34 tonight wrote:
sent, massss, nina when do you guys wanna play? just play on game day?


no, 16th is no good.

I'll have to play before the 16th, so any time now. I usually stay up fairly late at night, and subsequently, wake up pretty late, so you should probably schedule in the morning when I will be very drowsy and unable to focus.


I work 6am-4PM EST every day so I don't stay up very late.


How long do you stay up? When do you sleep? You may not know, but since I am a wolf, I get my power from the moon, which is only at 2/3 fullness at the moment. I suppose that's enough to play a decent game. I would just need to play at night sometime.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
November 12 2013 04:47 GMT
#199
Can you not play on the 16th because of UFC?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
November 12 2013 09:51 GMT
#200
On November 12 2013 13:47 SynC[gm] wrote:
Can you not play on the 16th because of UFC?


Correct. I will need to get a seat at the bar super-early, as it will be packed to the brim with people. I can feel it.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech99
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 435
910 359
BeSt 330
Hyuk 302
Light 274
Horang2 250
Pusan 117
Dewaltoss 95
EffOrt 89
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 66
Shinee 56
Stork 55
Killer 48
ZerO 43
Mong 41
Yoon 38
Rush 32
Mind 30
Bale 27
Sharp 23
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 18
sorry 17
hero 11
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe294
League of Legends
JimRising 389
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1344
pashabiceps781
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2389
Khaldor614
Other Games
gofns31368
singsing1351
ceh9644
XBOCT361
DeMusliM175
Pyrionflax137
Mew2King137
ArmadaUGS43
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick626
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream246
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH246
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2245
League of Legends
• Jankos1508
• Stunt459
Other Games
• WagamamaTV150
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 14m
Stellar Fest
3h 14m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.