• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:14
CEST 13:14
KST 20:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8130 users

Crimson Starleague Invitational - Page 7

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
October 30 2013 20:30 GMT
#121
On October 31 2013 01:43 ggrrg wrote:
That's a fine list of players, but I call it now:
- No more than 2 terrans will make it out of the groups.
- A zerg is going to win it all.

I honestly think MVP is going to win this tournament with relative ease. Not even sure why he's allowed to play in this one. Nothing against him as he is my teammate but he is way better than a C ranker..
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 30 2013 20:47 GMT
#122
Although MVP is one of the better players of the pool, I don't think he's a shoo-in for a win. He might as well be C+/B-, but players like TelecoM, jacklinks, ninazerg, sabas, EleGant, and a couple others I can't remember, at least I feel, are capable of beating MVP if it came down to a best-of series.

I'm gonna go ahead and make a prediction myself... A D+/C- player makes it to the Ro4.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 30 2013 21:14 GMT
#123
I've beaten MVP a few times on ladder:[
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
October 30 2013 21:29 GMT
#124
wished inosance was replaced by blue stormT_T

The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
October 30 2013 22:11 GMT
#125
I'm sorry I must of been asleep for an eternity, when did the fake MVP / passiOn become good ? i'll gladly take him out in the first round, if you want to put us up together.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
October 30 2013 22:52 GMT
#126
On October 31 2013 05:47 SynC[gm] wrote:
Although MVP is one of the better players of the pool, I don't think he's a shoo-in for a win. He might as well be C+/B-, but players like TelecoM, jacklinks, ninazerg, sabas, EleGant, and a couple others I can't remember, at least I feel, are capable of beating MVP if it came down to a best-of series.

I'm gonna go ahead and make a prediction myself... A D+/C- player makes it to the Ro4.


I'm also going to make a prediction.... MVP will try to change his race at least twice before this is over.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
October 30 2013 23:19 GMT
#127
On October 31 2013 07:11 GGzerG wrote:
I'm sorry I must of been asleep for an eternity, when did the fake MVP / passiOn become good ? i'll gladly take him out in the first round, if you want to put us up together.


Mvp won't win this. You ain't winning either though.
Zerg wins.


On October 31 2013 05:30 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 01:43 ggrrg wrote:
That's a fine list of players, but I call it now:
- No more than 2 terrans will make it out of the groups.
- A zerg is going to win it all.

I honestly think MVP is going to win this tournament with relative ease. Not even sure why he's allowed to play in this one. Nothing against him as he is my teammate but he is way better than a C ranker..


See above.
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
October 30 2013 23:52 GMT
#128
I hope I get to play MVP. I really hope.
EleGant[AoV]
Prodigy.MvP
Profile Joined September 2013
Canada176 Posts
October 31 2013 00:30 GMT
#129
On October 31 2013 08:52 ImbaTosS wrote:
I hope I get to play MVP. I really hope.



awwwe same with me qt <3
im 15 years old folks!
Prodigy.MvP
Profile Joined September 2013
Canada176 Posts
October 31 2013 00:34 GMT
#130
Poll: MVP RACE SHOULD BE?

ZvT TvZ TvP (5)
 
56%

ZvP PvZ PvT (3)
 
33%

ALL TOSS EVEN PVP (1)
 
11%

ZvT ZvP ZvT (0)
 
0%

9 total votes

Your vote: MVP RACE SHOULD BE?

(Vote): ZvP PvZ PvT
(Vote): ZvT TvZ TvP
(Vote): ZvT ZvP ZvT
(Vote): ALL TOSS EVEN PVP

im 15 years old folks!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 31 2013 00:34 GMT
#131
I 2gate every matchup. Plan accordingly.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
October 31 2013 01:10 GMT
#132
On October 31 2013 09:34 Prodigy.MvP wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Poll: MVP RACE SHOULD BE?

ZvT TvZ TvP (5)
 
56%

ZvP PvZ PvT (3)
 
33%

ALL TOSS EVEN PVP (1)
 
11%

ZvT ZvP ZvT (0)
 
0%

9 total votes

Your vote: MVP RACE SHOULD BE?

(Vote): ZvP PvZ PvT
(Vote): ZvT TvZ TvP
(Vote): ZvT ZvP ZvT
(Vote): ALL TOSS EVEN PVP



2. Players are not allowed to race-pick and are not allowed to change races during the tournament. Players that do not play with their original race must let me know BEFORE the league starts.
Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
October 31 2013 01:13 GMT
#133
On October 31 2013 09:34 Prodigy.MvP wrote:
Poll: MVP RACE SHOULD BE?

ZvT TvZ TvP (5)
 
56%

ZvP PvZ PvT (3)
 
33%

ALL TOSS EVEN PVP (1)
 
11%

ZvT ZvP ZvT (0)
 
0%

9 total votes

Your vote: MVP RACE SHOULD BE?

(Vote): ZvP PvZ PvT
(Vote): ZvT TvZ TvP
(Vote): ZvT ZvP ZvT
(Vote): ALL TOSS EVEN PVP



are you really creating polls to ask people what race they think you should play? This is beautiful, Let the people decide your fate.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 31 2013 01:22 GMT
#134
MVP, there's no race picking. Please pick one race. You will not be allowed to switch races during the tourney, so choose wisely.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 31 2013 01:25 GMT
#135
CASTING GROUP SELECTIONS AT Thursday, Oct 31 3:30am GMT (GMT+00:00) TONIGHT!
twitch.tv/dizzywee
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 31 2013 01:31 GMT
#136
sooo laaate
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 31 2013 01:56 GMT
#137
On October 31 2013 10:31 tonight wrote:
sooo laaate

I'll post VOD of cast afterwards. Also, I'll be making a couple of updates about maps and whatnot.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-31 04:03:00
October 31 2013 02:23 GMT
#138
GROUP SELECTIONS AT http://twitch.tv/redaxis_

LIVE!!!
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Prodigy.MvP
Profile Joined September 2013
Canada176 Posts
October 31 2013 02:28 GMT
#139
no race picking hm.. ok ill do terran i guess o.o
im 15 years old folks!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 31 2013 04:02 GMT
#140
OP has been updated with the groups, designated game time, map orders, and the map-pack.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14720
StarCastTV_EN368
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings105
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko191
OGKoka 72
ProTech41
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10194
Jaedong 5478
EffOrt 2638
BeSt 1085
actioN 845
Killer 666
Soma 602
ZerO 471
Horang2 455
Pusan 448
[ Show more ]
Zeus 237
Stork 216
Rush 173
JYJ 146
Barracks 116
Mong 58
ToSsGirL 55
HiyA 42
Terrorterran 32
Sexy 30
Bale 29
Sharp 26
Shinee 23
sorry 19
NaDa 18
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4723
XaKoH 448
Dendi100
League of Legends
Reynor51
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_1
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2300
crisheroes2066
Other Games
gofns57288
singsing1409
olofmeister1311
byalli577
Livibee200
Pyrionflax153
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick491
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream304
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 217
Other Games
BasetradeTV157
StarCraft 2
WardiTV75
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1697
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 46m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 46m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.