• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:56
CEST 06:56
KST 13:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9877 users

Crimson Starleague Invitational - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1731 Posts
October 27 2013 17:47 GMT
#21
You mean, Crimson Starleague sounds cooler than.. OSL? OSL winner, EleGant[AoV] has a ring to it. Just saying
EleGant[AoV]
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 27 2013 18:04 GMT
#22
Oh, and best reasoning for why I chose the word Crimson? My username, RedAxis, haha.

I'm funny.

EleGant, wanna play off-race as Terran, lol?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
October 27 2013 18:06 GMT
#23
I would like invite and I can also cast www.twitch.tv/stardomod
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 27 2013 18:12 GMT
#24
Isn't Elegant C~ ?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 27 2013 18:37 GMT
#25
Maps are up, they will be Fighting Spirit, Neo Requiem, Triathlon, Neo Aztec, Benzene, and Blue Storm.

As for Elegant, I thought he was in the B-rank range, similar to Sayle?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 27 2013 18:59 GMT
#26
I don't think he's hit B-, but you could just ask.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 27 2013 19:05 GMT
#27
Also, them are some funked up maps. I really like Blue Storm though
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
October 27 2013 21:06 GMT
#28
Neo Requiem, Triathlon, Neo Aztec, Benzene, Man.... T_T
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
October 27 2013 22:32 GMT
#29
On October 28 2013 06:06 GGzerG wrote:
Neo Requiem, Triathlon, Neo Aztec, Benzene, Man.... T_T

Heaven for me as I played on all those maps before XD
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
October 27 2013 22:41 GMT
#30
Azalea, or whatever that oldschool 4 player map with both expos being really close, that would be a fun map ^_^ also Arcania was a cool map too... throw em in? ^^
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
October 27 2013 23:20 GMT
#31
I forfeit my slot if Blue Storm remains in map pool :p

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 27 2013 23:30 GMT
#32
as a terran you should love BS
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
October 27 2013 23:38 GMT
#33
On October 28 2013 08:30 tonight wrote:
as a terran you should love BS


only players who have a masochistic love for pathfinding issues would enjoy playing that map.

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
art_of_turtle
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States1209 Posts
October 27 2013 23:40 GMT
#34
On October 28 2013 08:38 DarkNetHunter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 08:30 tonight wrote:
as a terran you should love BS


only players who have a masochistic love for pathfinding issues would enjoy playing that map.


I'm a player with those kinds of issues
Flash should fear Sacsri
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 27 2013 23:57 GMT
#35
Blue Storm was pretty popular when I stopped playing. So, I've played a lot of games on it. Also, when are we going to know what players have been invited?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1731 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-28 00:37:05
October 28 2013 00:36 GMT
#36
I haven't hit B- at any time..
EleGant[AoV]
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 28 2013 01:17 GMT
#37
If I had to remove one map, which would you guys want me to remove?

Poll: Which map to remove?

Neo Requiem (18)
 
46%

Blue Storm (7)
 
18%

Benzene (5)
 
13%

Fighting Spirit (4)
 
10%

Triathlon (4)
 
10%

Neo Aztec (1)
 
3%

39 total votes

Your vote: Which map to remove?

(Vote): Fighting Spirit
(Vote): Blue Storm
(Vote): Triathlon
(Vote): Neo Aztec
(Vote): Benzene
(Vote): Neo Requiem

twitch.tv/dizzywee
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 28 2013 01:18 GMT
#38
On October 28 2013 07:41 GGzerG wrote:
Azalea, or whatever that oldschool 4 player map with both expos being really close, that would be a fun map ^_^ also Arcania was a cool map too... throw em in? ^^

I'll think about adding in an old school map, I just figured ya'll wouldn't like them since they'd be too funky.

On October 28 2013 09:36 ImbaTosS wrote:
I haven't hit B- at any time..

Would you like to play?

On October 28 2013 08:57 tonight wrote:
Blue Storm was pretty popular when I stopped playing. So, I've played a lot of games on it. Also, when are we going to know what players have been invited?

The players will all be revealed once 32 players have confirmed. Whether I feel like it or not, I might be playing as well.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Hyeon
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Korea (South)462 Posts
October 28 2013 01:27 GMT
#39
me
oO
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 28 2013 01:34 GMT
#40
What the shit. Blue Storm best map on that list.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings126
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 187
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 207
hero 166
sorry 42
Mind 27
Bale 18
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 6
Noble 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1035
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
taco 429
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
summit1g10632
Maynarde193
RuFF_SC2131
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick479
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• Hupsaiya 124
• practicex 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2104
League of Legends
• Rush1346
• Stunt313
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 4m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.