• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:31
CEST 07:31
KST 14:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8504 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament 7 Signup - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
MinscandBoo
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
252 Posts
October 04 2013 14:57 GMT
#21
iCCup ID: sB.Minsc_nBoo (aka sGs.Minsc_nBoo)
Max Rank: D+
Race: Terran
DRTL Team: Stealth Bunnies
Swords! Not words!
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
October 04 2013 15:05 GMT
#22
On October 04 2013 23:56 L_Master wrote:
Ensar you dork, you're definitely not allowed in this. You've hit C- and been a strong DRTL performer for several seasons


You broke your own rule. He is called Ensnare, yo!

Good Luck to all participants.

Go Greenelve Go!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
October 04 2013 15:05 GMT
#23
26 October I may be able to play!

ICCup Account: sGsFabiano
Max Rank: D+ (hit C- twice in season 27 or 28 and kept it for 2 or 3 games! Still eligible or not?)
Race:
DRTL: Air Force Ace of Spades
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 15:06:04
October 04 2013 15:05 GMT
#24
TL Name: LightningStrike
ICCup: Stardom(OD),Jesus-Arya,Mithril
Highest max Rank: D+ (2994 but slumped after that )
Race: T
DRTL Team: TAKK
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
October 04 2013 15:08 GMT
#25
Yuki is mascot of d ranks!
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
L1ghtning
Profile Joined July 2013
Sweden353 Posts
October 04 2013 16:03 GMT
#26
iccup id: L1ghtning
Race:
Max rank: D+
DRTL: Ace
DsT-Napoleon
Profile Joined May 2013
38 Posts
October 04 2013 16:34 GMT
#27
iccup id:DsT-Napoleon
Race: T
Max rank: D+
DRTL: sun khan
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
October 04 2013 17:28 GMT
#28
Going to also be no on Arb, LiRidain, and Fabiano.

You guys have all hit C-, and if I start allowing in...it's a slippery slope. Like one guy gets there with 300-500 stats, next guy wants in cause he got 250-375 stats, etc. until we have guys with like 40-40 wanting in.

LiR I understand sorta where you are coming from, and part of this is a product of ICCup being a shitty system to use (Birdie's stuff should be much better), but I do disagree with you. Any D+ player cannot hit C- just by laddering. They still need to beat other D+ 34% of the time. Not anyone that hits D+ can do this.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
October 04 2013 17:41 GMT
#29
TL: Kal_rA
iC: mmahirr
Rank: D
Raze:
Team: Oz
Jaedong.
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
October 04 2013 17:43 GMT
#30
On October 05 2013 02:28 L_Master wrote:
Going to also be no on Arb, LiRidain, and Fabiano.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]




Ok, I understand

I'm in kind of a limbo now, though: too weak to play on C leagues (since I'm really D level), and with a C record to be able to play on DRIT.

Off-topic:
+ Show Spoiler +

What about future DRTLs? It is currently plagued with C ranked players, and I think Ace is the only team who is really D rank level (with the exception of CityShuffle). The other teams all have like 3 or more C- players actively playing..
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
October 04 2013 19:55 GMT
#31
On October 05 2013 02:43 fabiano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 02:28 L_Master wrote:
Going to also be no on Arb, LiRidain, and Fabiano.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Off-topic:
+ Show Spoiler +

What about future DRTLs? It is currently plagued with C ranked players, and I think Ace is the only team who is really D rank level (with the exception of CityShuffle). The other teams all have like 3 or more C- players actively playing..

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there is a strong thought that a bunch will be graduated from the DRTL next season. It might temporarily shrink the number of teams, but in the long term it will be more rewarding for true D to join.

I'm still humming and hawing over whether I will have time to join. It's easy to play one game on the weekend for the DRTL. A whole bunch... still thinking.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
October 04 2013 20:14 GMT
#32
On October 05 2013 04:55 Falling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 02:43 fabiano wrote:
On October 05 2013 02:28 L_Master wrote:
Going to also be no on Arb, LiRidain, and Fabiano.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Off-topic:
+ Show Spoiler +

What about future DRTLs? It is currently plagued with C ranked players, and I think Ace is the only team who is really D rank level (with the exception of CityShuffle). The other teams all have like 3 or more C- players actively playing..

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there is a strong thought that a bunch will be graduated from the DRTL next season. It might temporarily shrink the number of teams, but in the long term it will be more rewarding for true D to join.

I'm still humming and hawing over whether I will have time to join. It's easy to play one game on the weekend for the DRTL. A whole bunch... still thinking.


DOOO IT FALLING; I WILL ROOT FOR YOU!

I don't know about others but I'm leaving DRTL after week 7 and its possible some might do the same to rebalance it to a more appropriate level.

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
October 04 2013 20:24 GMT
#33
On October 05 2013 05:14 DarkNetHunter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 04:55 Falling wrote:
On October 05 2013 02:43 fabiano wrote:
On October 05 2013 02:28 L_Master wrote:
Going to also be no on Arb, LiRidain, and Fabiano.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Off-topic:
+ Show Spoiler +

What about future DRTLs? It is currently plagued with C ranked players, and I think Ace is the only team who is really D rank level (with the exception of CityShuffle). The other teams all have like 3 or more C- players actively playing..

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there is a strong thought that a bunch will be graduated from the DRTL next season. It might temporarily shrink the number of teams, but in the long term it will be more rewarding for true D to join.

I'm still humming and hawing over whether I will have time to join. It's easy to play one game on the weekend for the DRTL. A whole bunch... still thinking.


DOOO IT FALLING; I WILL ROOT FOR YOU!

I don't know about others but I'm leaving DRTL after week 7 and its possible some might do the same to rebalance it to a more appropriate level.

I'm thinking of leaving as well, but my team needs me! Just as Despa needs you.
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
October 04 2013 21:41 GMT
#34
On October 04 2013 23:56 L_Master wrote:
Ensar you dork, you're definitely not allowed in this. You've hit C- and been a strong DRTL performer for several seasons


I hit c- 6 season ago on my UED_ReZuya account and I dropped out last DRTL in ro16. Why shouldt i be allowed to play in this league yo
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
October 04 2013 21:47 GMT
#35
On October 05 2013 06:41 KaiGreene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 23:56 L_Master wrote:
Ensar you dork, you're definitely not allowed in this. You've hit C- and been a strong DRTL performer for several seasons


I hit c- 6 season ago on my UED_ReZuya account and I dropped out last DRTL in ro16. Why shouldt i be allowed to play in this league yo


I'll leave it at this. You voted for yourself as one of the four protoss for All-Stars.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
October 04 2013 22:06 GMT
#36
On October 05 2013 06:41 KaiGreene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 23:56 L_Master wrote:
Ensar you dork, you're definitely not allowed in this. You've hit C- and been a strong DRTL performer for several seasons


I hit c- 6 season ago on my UED_ReZuya account and I dropped out last DRTL in ro16. Why shouldt i be allowed to play in this league yo

cause you need to focus on crtl for Jesus team.
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
October 04 2013 22:37 GMT
#37
On October 05 2013 07:06 amazingxkcd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 06:41 KaiGreene wrote:
On October 04 2013 23:56 L_Master wrote:
Ensar you dork, you're definitely not allowed in this. You've hit C- and been a strong DRTL performer for several seasons


I hit c- 6 season ago on my UED_ReZuya account and I dropped out last DRTL in ro16. Why shouldt i be allowed to play in this league yo

cause you need to focus on crtl for Jesus team.

I agree with xkd on this plus Kai is about C- level in all mu's :|
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 05 2013 00:35 GMT
#38
On October 05 2013 06:47 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 06:41 KaiGreene wrote:
On October 04 2013 23:56 L_Master wrote:
Ensar you dork, you're definitely not allowed in this. You've hit C- and been a strong DRTL performer for several seasons


I hit c- 6 season ago on my UED_ReZuya account and I dropped out last DRTL in ro16. Why shouldt i be allowed to play in this league yo


I'll leave it at this. You voted for yourself as one of the four protoss for All-Stars.

Thats pretty ridiculous, i hit C like 16 seasons ago and cant play? Shouldnt even be up for debate if he did it recently.
I didnt even make it out of ro32 last DRIT, and my record for the teamleague has been shaky at best.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
October 05 2013 01:25 GMT
#39
On October 05 2013 09:35 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 06:47 L_Master wrote:
On October 05 2013 06:41 KaiGreene wrote:
On October 04 2013 23:56 L_Master wrote:
Ensar you dork, you're definitely not allowed in this. You've hit C- and been a strong DRTL performer for several seasons


I hit c- 6 season ago on my UED_ReZuya account and I dropped out last DRTL in ro16. Why shouldt i be allowed to play in this league yo


I'll leave it at this. You voted for yourself as one of the four protoss for All-Stars.

Thats pretty ridiculous, i hit C like 16 seasons ago and cant play? Shouldnt even be up for debate if he did it recently.
I didnt even make it out of ro32 last DRIT, and my record for the teamleague has been shaky at best.


If you want to play, go ladder 20-30 games and I'll make decision. Otherwise it stands as you have been a solid DRTL performer, and that is with your tendency to play pretty subpar to what you do in practice. Being a midpack DRTL guy basically means you can hit C- since the league is half C- players anyway.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
art_of_turtle
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States1210 Posts
October 05 2013 05:53 GMT
#40
Alright time to get back on the horse
TL Name: look up.......
ICCup Akas: art_of_turtle brainbag gairbear
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account:As D+ as C- as D+
Race/Matchups:
DRTL Team you're on/Previous DRITs: Despa
Flash should fear Sacsri
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1275
910 109
Hyun 78
NotJumperer 67
Bale 36
Noble 13
Snow 7
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto79
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King268
Other Games
summit1g7210
Coldzera 724
JimRising 627
WinterStarcraft414
C9.Mang0282
NeuroSwarm144
PiGStarcraft133
ViBE14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick658
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2186
League of Legends
• Lourlo1081
• Rush1059
• Stunt334
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 29m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.