• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:49
CEST 02:49
KST 09:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8061 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 29

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 109 Next
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
September 14 2013 20:06 GMT
#561
Confirmed results for TAKK vs Airforce Ace

+ Show Spoiler +
Floladriblere <Resonance II> Chrisolo
CityShuffle <Neo Ground Zero> sGs.LMaster
CoughingHydra <Circuit Breaker> DazedSpy
L1ghtning <Destination> Hyeon
pivert94 <Wind and Cloud> KaiGreene
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
jjwhg
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States155 Posts
September 14 2013 20:23 GMT
#562
On September 15 2013 03:49 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 03:37 DarkNetHunter wrote:
I think in the interest of less confusion,

ALL PPs should be requested in this thread and not via external means



Yea, this seems like the smart route.


Also, it'd be great if you could put the ID shown in the match listing in your PP request (and ideally the ID of who you're playing). Last week I almost missed a PP because the requester had a very different name listed in the match list than his TLID so I had no idea who it was.
♥ Bisu ♥
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-14 23:20:09
September 14 2013 23:16 GMT
#563
Fox.MVP would like to join Sun Khan, but in order ot make it fair for his games, he has to play with mouse only, stream it, and share vision with his opponents.

Poll: Allow Fox.MVP into DRTL?

No (25)
 
78%

Yes with mouse only, vision give, and stream handicaps (7)
 
22%

32 total votes

Your vote: Allow Fox.MVP into DRTL?

(Vote): Yes with mouse only, vision give, and stream handicaps
(Vote): No


The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 14 2013 23:17 GMT
#564
He is like C+ high or some shit, haha
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
September 14 2013 23:21 GMT
#565
Only if draw is allowed to play on a laptop with touchpad only.

Silly idea. He can join C-ranks can't he?
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 14 2013 23:22 GMT
#566
whoever is voting yes is being a clown
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
September 14 2013 23:22 GMT
#567
On September 15 2013 08:21 Falling wrote:
Only if draw is allowed to play on a laptop with touchpad only.

Silly idea. He can join C-ranks can't he?


I wonder who would win between MVP mouse only and draw touchpad. I might have to pick mvp here. Mouse only is bad, but touchpad is a SEVERE handicap.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
September 14 2013 23:23 GMT
#568
Isn't he banned
Liquipedia
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
September 14 2013 23:23 GMT
#569
Now we just need a smurf with trackball.

No, obviously, just because the precedent would be farcical.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 14 2013 23:24 GMT
#570
it has to be a joke...
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
September 14 2013 23:25 GMT
#571
On September 15 2013 08:16 amazingxkcd wrote:
Fox.MVP would like to join Sun Khan, but in order ot make it fair for his games, he has to play with mouse only, stream it, and share vision with his opponents.

Poll: Allow Fox.MVP into DRTL?

No (25)
 
78%

Yes with mouse only, vision give, and stream handicaps (7)
 
22%

32 total votes

Your vote: Allow Fox.MVP into DRTL?

(Vote): Yes with mouse only, vision give, and stream handicaps
(Vote): No



why is this even a matter of debate?
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
September 14 2013 23:25 GMT
#572

[5:24:39 PM] saurabh sharma: kk
[5:24:41 PM] saurabh sharma: actually
[5:24:43 PM] saurabh sharma: nah fuck these guys

[5:24:47 PM] saurabh sharma: they too harsh


Overcome by fear, mvp decides the D ranks are indeed to intimidating for him.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 14 2013 23:25 GMT
#573
oh, I missed the share vision with opponents thing, haha. This is obviously a joke
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
September 14 2013 23:27 GMT
#574
Yes if he also has a supply cap of 4.
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
September 14 2013 23:27 GMT
#575
On September 15 2013 08:25 tonight wrote:
oh, I missed the share vision with opponents thing, haha. This is obviously a joke


Hence why I voted yes,knowing it would be voted down. If it wouldn't set a bad precedent it would actually be pretty damn hilarious.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
September 14 2013 23:28 GMT
#576
On September 15 2013 08:27 KazeHydra wrote:
Yes if he also has a supply cap of 4.


so 4pool ok? nice
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
September 14 2013 23:28 GMT
#577
On September 15 2013 08:27 KazeHydra wrote:
Yes if he also has a supply cap of 4.


I know this is a little bit more than 4 but...

EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 14 2013 23:29 GMT
#578
talking so fast
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
September 14 2013 23:50 GMT
#579
MVP hahahahaha. Dude is like AA and telecom rolled into one. I am ashamed of ever bringing him to TL. I am sorry, people.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 15 2013 00:00 GMT
#580
On September 15 2013 08:50 Jealous wrote:
MVP hahahahaha. Dude is like AA and telecom rolled into one. I am ashamed of ever bringing him to TL. I am sorry, people.

Idk how anything could be worse than telecom
your statement is pretty bold if i do say so myself
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 465
Bale 38
League of Legends
Doublelift5288
Other Games
summit1g9143
JimRising 515
ViBE245
Livibee204
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick656
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur556
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 11m
Patches Events
14h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 11m
OSC
22h 11m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.