• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7864 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 27

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 109 Next
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
September 12 2013 23:07 GMT
#521
On September 13 2013 03:27 Biolunar wrote:
KazeHydra,
could we PP our match? I sent you a PM.

For the record, I have replied to the PM. Monday at 18:00 GMT (+00:00) if he agrees.
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 13 2013 00:24 GMT
#522
On September 13 2013 07:54 tonight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 07:31 SynC[gm] wrote:
On September 13 2013 03:27 Biolunar wrote:
KazeHydra,
could we PP our match? I sent you a PM.

NO.

Haha, just kidding. art_of_turtle, I need to postpone 0 minutes, so yeah....


I hope you lose

I'm still ahead in the standings 'cause you were a coward and took the easy win against Napoleon, knowing you were going to lose.

I know you'll lose, because DNH already told me he'll take a walkover win against you. Haha, you loser. tonightloser.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 13 2013 01:40 GMT
#523
I hate everything about you.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
September 13 2013 01:43 GMT
#524
On September 13 2013 09:24 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 07:54 tonight wrote:
On September 13 2013 07:31 SynC[gm] wrote:
On September 13 2013 03:27 Biolunar wrote:
KazeHydra,
could we PP our match? I sent you a PM.

NO.

Haha, just kidding. art_of_turtle, I need to postpone 0 minutes, so yeah....


I hope you lose

I'm still ahead in the standings 'cause you were a coward and took the easy win against Napoleon, knowing you were going to lose.

I know you'll lose, because DNH already told me he'll take a walkover win against you. Haha, you loser. tonightloser.


He has couragetonight. Guess we need to change the DRTL time for him...or go with cowardtoday.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 13 2013 01:44 GMT
#525
On September 13 2013 10:40 tonight wrote:
I hate everything about you.

I hate your beard.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
September 13 2013 02:26 GMT
#526
TIL Tonight is engaged with sync[gm]. Everything makes sense now.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
September 13 2013 02:31 GMT
#527
On September 13 2013 11:26 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
TIL Tonight is engaged with sync[gm]. Everything makes sense now.

omg ils I just noticed your TL sig. I love you.
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
September 13 2013 02:39 GMT
#528
<3
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 13 2013 02:52 GMT
#529
I AM COURAGEOUS
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 13 2013 03:00 GMT
#530
On September 13 2013 11:52 tonight wrote:
I AM COURAGEOUS

YOU ARE A COWARD.

nasty buttmuncher.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
September 13 2013 04:46 GMT
#531
On September 13 2013 10:40 tonight wrote:
I hate everything about you.

We all know how the second line of the chorus goes...
Liquipedia
Hyeon
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Korea (South)462 Posts
September 13 2013 07:00 GMT
#532
you guys all newbs
oO
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
September 13 2013 07:26 GMT
#533
Pivert, when do you want to play our match? We can do it today 4-6 CEST or sunday 2-6 CEST
lightson
Profile Joined July 2010
45 Posts
September 13 2013 08:11 GMT
#534
Anyone know msj.Naxel's TL ID?

Naxel, if you can read this, please PM as I need to arrange for a PP.

Thanks!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 13 2013 09:29 GMT
#535
On September 13 2013 17:11 lightson wrote:
Anyone know msj.Naxel's TL ID?

Naxel, if you can read this, please PM as I need to arrange for a PP.

Thanks!


I believe he doesn't have a TL ID. He doesn't have a Skype ID though which is just naxel.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 13 2013 19:26 GMT
#536
As we're basically at the halfway point of the first half of DRTL5, who do you think will win in the proleague format?

Poll: Who wins DRTL5 Proleague?

Courage (7)
 
25%

Hwaiting Oz (6)
 
21%

TAKK (4)
 
14%

SunKhan (4)
 
14%

Stealth Bunnies (3)
 
11%

Airforce Ace of Spades (2)
 
7%

DeSPA (1)
 
4%

mSj (1)
 
4%

28 total votes

Your vote: Who wins DRTL5 Proleague?

(Vote): Hwaiting Oz
(Vote): DeSPA
(Vote): TAKK
(Vote): Airforce Ace of Spades
(Vote): Stealth Bunnies
(Vote): Courage
(Vote): SunKhan
(Vote): mSj

twitch.tv/dizzywee
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
September 13 2013 21:47 GMT
#537
O ye of little faith, Stealth Bunnies will easily win DRTL5 proleague!
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 14 2013 01:50 GMT
#538
I also believe Airforce Ace of Spades or SunKhan could possibly win...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 14 2013 03:12 GMT
#539
The OZ team is probably the most top heavy
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
smokeybear2
Profile Joined February 2013
United States51 Posts
September 14 2013 03:15 GMT
#540
I might be an hour late to game tommorow
Be 4 life
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 465
Bale 38
League of Legends
Doublelift5288
Other Games
summit1g9143
JimRising 515
ViBE245
Livibee204
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick656
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur556
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 10m
Patches Events
14h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
OSC
22h 10m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.