• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:20
CEST 23:20
KST 06:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8694 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 20

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 109 Next
CrystalDrag
Profile Joined July 2010
173 Posts
September 03 2013 23:50 GMT
#381
To get away from all this controversy, on a funnier note this map should replace 815.
[image loading]
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 04 2013 02:48 GMT
#382
On September 04 2013 08:25 LetMeTouchIT wrote:
so is sync[gm] B+ in a D rank tour or not? O_O

Don't know if serious or...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
LetMeTouchIT
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada9 Posts
September 04 2013 05:04 GMT
#383
On September 04 2013 08:31 Birdie wrote:
No it's a photoshop.

If he is then I beat a B+ terran with my D- ZvT ^_^


its called playing bad and losing on purpose you git
GoSu Player
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-04 12:14:47
September 04 2013 12:00 GMT
#384
On September 04 2013 14:04 LetMeTouchIT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:31 Birdie wrote:
No it's a photoshop.

If he is then I beat a B+ terran with my D- ZvT ^_^


its called playing bad and losing on purpose you git

He's serious, lmao.

Edit: Figured I might as well at this, if you really think it's serious, simply ask xboi209, Fitz, Gen, Gecko, or any iCCup admins you run across and simply ask if I have ever transferred or cleared any stats on the account "SynC[gm]". Because I'm looking at the account right now and it says 0-0-0, with no match history. Not only that, it was made this season. Do you see where MVP's picture is a bit flawed?

Plus, I stream and put up FPVODs myself, so you can openly see how I play. Whether or not you think I'm B+ is open to interpretation, I guess.

But no, I would not purposely lose to Birdie.

Edit #2: Never mind, they're both nuked...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
September 04 2013 12:17 GMT
#385
It saddens me to announce this, but eh here goes...

My father recently got diagnosed with cancer (don't know how to say it in english but it's something with his lymfes), and so I haven't been as active in my team, TAKK and I would like to apologise for that. This also means that I am staying at my father's every weekend from now on and he has no wifi, so I'm not able to participate in this league anymore, unless all my opponents agree to a PP on sunday lol but I couldn't ask them for such a thing.

I love Brood War with all my heart and people who know me also know that I love to play in DRTL and DRIT. When I was around the age of 13 I dreamt of being a progamer like FlaSh or Jaedong, and the DRTL and DRIT are the closest way to make me feel like I fullfilled this dream. I'm sorry to all the people, and especially my own team, but I just can't play on saturdays... Family just comes first. I hope you can all understand, and I would like to thank the whole BW community for everything they have done (diretly and indirectly) to keep this awesome game alive. Although this is not a permanent goodbye, I will be much less active in my own team and ladder etc. LONG LIVE BROODWAR :p
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 04 2013 12:24 GMT
#386
On September 04 2013 21:17 KaiGreene wrote:
It saddens me to announce this, but eh here goes...

My father recently got diagnosed with cancer (don't know how to say it in english but it's something with his lymfes), and so I haven't been as active in my team, TAKK and I would like to apologise for that. This also means that I am staying at my father's every weekend from now on and he has no wifi, so I'm not able to participate in this league anymore, unless all my opponents agree to a PP on sunday lol but I couldn't ask them for such a thing.

I love Brood War with all my heart and people who know me also know that I love to play in DRTL and DRIT. When I was around the age of 13 I dreamt of being a progamer like FlaSh or Jaedong, and the DRTL and DRIT are the closest way to make me feel like I fullfilled this dream. I'm sorry to all the people, and especially my own team, but I just can't play on saturdays... Family just comes first. I hope you can all understand, and I would like to thank the whole BW community for everything they have done (diretly and indirectly) to keep this awesome game alive. Although this is not a permanent goodbye, I will be much less active in my own team and ladder etc. LONG LIVE BROODWAR :p

Ahh, hope your father gets okay, and hope you get okay. Cancer is always painful to go through.

Don't worry, BW will be even better than ever if you ever come back to play.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
September 04 2013 13:01 GMT
#387
On September 04 2013 21:17 KaiGreene wrote:
It saddens me to announce this, but eh here goes...

My father recently got diagnosed with cancer (don't know how to say it in english but it's something with his lymfes), and so I haven't been as active in my team, TAKK and I would like to apologise for that. This also means that I am staying at my father's every weekend from now on and he has no wifi, so I'm not able to participate in this league anymore, unless all my opponents agree to a PP on sunday lol but I couldn't ask them for such a thing.

I love Brood War with all my heart and people who know me also know that I love to play in DRTL and DRIT. When I was around the age of 13 I dreamt of being a progamer like FlaSh or Jaedong, and the DRTL and DRIT are the closest way to make me feel like I fullfilled this dream. I'm sorry to all the people, and especially my own team, but I just can't play on saturdays... Family just comes first. I hope you can all understand, and I would like to thank the whole BW community for everything they have done (diretly and indirectly) to keep this awesome game alive. Although this is not a permanent goodbye, I will be much less active in my own team and ladder etc. LONG LIVE BROODWAR :p

I'm sorry to hear about your father and hope he gets better. Though I have never personally played/talked with you, from what I have seen you are one of the most mannered player in the league and wish you luck in your life.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2614 Posts
September 04 2013 15:14 GMT
#388
Since this pretty much leaves TAKK with 2 or 3 real active players, I think I will have to change back to Protoss.

So yea from next week: I will be playing with Protoss again!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 04 2013 15:35 GMT
#389
On September 04 2013 21:17 KaiGreene wrote:
It saddens me to announce this, but eh here goes...

My father recently got diagnosed with cancer (don't know how to say it in english but it's something with his lymfes), and so I haven't been as active in my team, TAKK and I would like to apologise for that. This also means that I am staying at my father's every weekend from now on and he has no wifi, so I'm not able to participate in this league anymore, unless all my opponents agree to a PP on sunday lol but I couldn't ask them for such a thing.

I love Brood War with all my heart and people who know me also know that I love to play in DRTL and DRIT. When I was around the age of 13 I dreamt of being a progamer like FlaSh or Jaedong, and the DRTL and DRIT are the closest way to make me feel like I fullfilled this dream. I'm sorry to all the people, and especially my own team, but I just can't play on saturdays... Family just comes first. I hope you can all understand, and I would like to thank the whole BW community for everything they have done (diretly and indirectly) to keep this awesome game alive. Although this is not a permanent goodbye, I will be much less active in my own team and ladder etc. LONG LIVE BROODWAR :p

That's rough to hear. Do you mean lymph as in lymph nodes? Either way, cancer is rough but sounds like your father has support so hoping for a quick recovery. Best of luck to your father and take care of yourself as well.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
September 04 2013 17:03 GMT
#390
Thanks for the kind words guys. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to play once every 2 weeks on Sunday or Friday or something? So a PP once every 2 weeks? Or would that be too bothersome?


Poll: Let me PP once every 2 weeks to Friday or Sunday

Yes (20)
 
91%

No (2)
 
9%

22 total votes

Your vote: Let me PP once every 2 weeks to Friday or Sunday

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
September 04 2013 17:13 GMT
#391
On September 05 2013 02:03 KaiGreene wrote:
Thanks for the kind words guys. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to play once every 2 weeks on Sunday or Friday or something? So a PP once every 2 weeks? Or would that be too bothersome?


Poll: Let me PP once every 2 weeks to Friday or Sunday

Yes (20)
 
91%

No (2)
 
9%

22 total votes

Your vote: Let me PP once every 2 weeks to Friday or Sunday

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No



I hope you know how democracy works...if the result is 100%, votes are rigged. >.>

And for your worries, as someone said in a Jangbi thread (afair): "you can take the player out of bw, but you cant take bw out of the player".

So dont worry and spend time with your father.
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
September 04 2013 18:02 GMT
#392
Hey Kaigreene,
really sorry to hear your dad has to go through that, but I'm sure with you and the rest of your family being there it will make getting treated much easier on him than if he spent a lot of time alone. You've got your priorities straight!

Anyway I think PPing should be fine when you do get the chance to play, not like we have to deprive you off all of life's pleasures just cause someone is suffering in your family!
Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 04 2013 20:20 GMT
#393
No problem with PP in my mind.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 04 2013 21:53 GMT
#394
I don't see a problem with PPing so much then again I'm not a team captain lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-05 00:55:14
September 05 2013 00:51 GMT
#395
Winner of Stealth Bunnies/SunKhan, don't forget to submit your reps to drits5@yahoo.com

Deadline for Week 2 reps is Saturday, Sep 07 7:00am GMT (GMT+00:00).

Unlike Week 1, penalties should be enforced this time around for those that don't submit reps for this week. Otherwise, it'll continue to be a problem and nothing will be solved from last DRTL.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
art_of_turtle
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States1210 Posts
September 05 2013 04:03 GMT
#396
On September 04 2013 21:17 KaiGreene wrote:
It saddens me to announce this, but eh here goes...

My father recently got diagnosed with cancer (don't know how to say it in english but it's something with his lymfes), and so I haven't been as active in my team, TAKK and I would like to apologise for that. This also means that I am staying at my father's every weekend from now on and he has no wifi, so I'm not able to participate in this league anymore, unless all my opponents agree to a PP on sunday lol but I couldn't ask them for such a thing.

I love Brood War with all my heart and people who know me also know that I love to play in DRTL and DRIT. When I was around the age of 13 I dreamt of being a progamer like FlaSh or Jaedong, and the DRTL and DRIT are the closest way to make me feel like I fullfilled this dream. I'm sorry to all the people, and especially my own team, but I just can't play on saturdays... Family just comes first. I hope you can all understand, and I would like to thank the whole BW community for everything they have done (diretly and indirectly) to keep this awesome game alive. Although this is not a permanent goodbye, I will be much less active in my own team and ladder etc. LONG LIVE BROODWAR :p


Kaigreene Sorry to hear about your Father. My Uncle had cancer a few years ago and we were spiritually close. He lost the battle, and it was a huge emotional upbringing so I fully understand your pain. I speak for myself that as long as your supporting your father, your heart is in the right place, and as long as you are participating in this league I will honor all your PP Requests.
Flash should fear Sacsri
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-05 05:35:27
September 05 2013 04:12 GMT
#397
Week 3 Lineups


TAKK v sB
Miss.Click.. <Fighting Spirit> sB.Passafist
L_Master <Pamir Plataeu> sB.Noddy
Hyeon <Destination> sB.Yadong
Dazed_spy <Circuit Breaker> sB.Icedraco
Stardom(OD) <Resonance II> sB.Minscandboo

Hwaiting Oz v ACE
RulZBoooM <Fighting Spirit> sgsFabiano
Comsat <Pamir Plateau> CityShuffle
DCembrZerg <Destination> Floladriblere
SmokeyBear <Circuit Breaker> Magreidis P
[sam]gohan <Resonance II> CoughingHydra Z (TvZ)

SunKhan v Courage
jjwhg <Fighting Spirit> Shuruken
Lightson <Pamir Plataeu> RedAxis
Napoleon <Destination> Tonight
Orite <Circuit Breaker> Rlentless
Xkcd <Resonance II> Sentenal



Waiting on Khan and mSj
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Mutaller
Profile Blog Joined July 2013
United States1051 Posts
September 05 2013 05:21 GMT
#398
ah Nagi I did not play you in DRIT 6 cause I had no internet. The other DRIT I went cliff diving :D instead of playing. Love you man sorry about the 9hatch a long time ago. Keep casting you are great :D
"To practice isn't for you to get better now in the present. Practice will never betray you and will always come back for you in the future." -Jaedong
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
September 05 2013 10:26 GMT
#399
Oooh Gao and Rlentless are playing.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 05 2013 15:01 GMT
#400
Poll: TAKK vs Stealth Bunnies?

TAKK (8)
 
50%

Stealth Bunnies (8)
 
50%

16 total votes

Your vote: TAKK vs Stealth Bunnies?

(Vote): TAKK
(Vote): Stealth Bunnies



Poll: Hwaiting Oz vs Airforce Ace of Spades?

Hwaiting Oz (12)
 
80%

Airforce Ace of Spades (3)
 
20%

15 total votes

Your vote: Hwaiting Oz vs Airforce Ace of Spades?

(Vote): Hwaiting Oz
(Vote): Airforce Ace of Spades



Poll: SunKhan vs Courage?

Courage (11)
 
79%

SunKhan (3)
 
21%

14 total votes

Your vote: SunKhan vs Courage?

(Vote): SunKhan
(Vote): Courage

twitch.tv/dizzywee
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O161
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 559
ZZZero.O 161
Hyun 57
soO 53
Dota 2
qojqva2200
monkeys_forever89
League of Legends
Doublelift2440
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4206
Liquid`Hasu639
Other Games
summit1g7700
FrodaN1526
KnowMe352
Pyrionflax223
Livibee183
420jenkins168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1055
• Shiphtur608
• Scarra426
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 40m
Patches Events
17h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 40m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.