• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8506 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 16

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 109 Next
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
August 31 2013 02:21 GMT
#301
Yeah, actually im coming around to the 'fuck 815' group. I like non standard maps but sweet jesus.
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
MinscandBoo
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
252 Posts
August 31 2013 02:25 GMT
#302
xkcd ! might be a little late for my match on saturday(no more than 20 minutes). lemme know if that's okay with you ~~
Swords! Not words!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 05:26:41
August 31 2013 04:18 GMT
#303
Casting DeSPA vs Stealth Bunnies at http://twitch.tv/redaxis_

LIVE!
twitch.tv/dizzywee
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 31 2013 04:30 GMT
#304
msj never responded to me, but I'll be gone at like 9am tomorrow which is 4hours before the match starts. I PM'd abistar, but did not get a response. I want to PP for late saturday, but I would prefer sunday or monday.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
art_of_turtle
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States1210 Posts
August 31 2013 06:13 GMT
#305
MSJ Just a bit slow is all, but they usually make all accommodations.
Flash should fear Sacsri
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 07:33:17
August 31 2013 07:19 GMT
#306
Ah geez. So many mistakes in my play. But first time I've done a zealot runby. Very quiet mic.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 31 2013 14:59 GMT
#307
On August 31 2013 16:19 Falling wrote:
Ah geez. So many mistakes in my play. But first time I've done a zealot runby. Very quiet mic.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that, I dunno why but my mic just lowered its own volume... Hopefully it sounded better near the end of the cast, I'll be uploading VOD up to Youtube soon.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 31 2013 15:33 GMT
#308
VOD
+ Show Spoiler +


Unfortunately, my mic just didn't work properly and so yeah.. Sorry 'bout that, I'll try to get it fixed next time around.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 31 2013 15:42 GMT
#309
On August 31 2013 11:25 MinscandBoo wrote:
xkcd ! might be a little late for my match on saturday(no more than 20 minutes). lemme know if that's okay with you ~~


Im chill with that
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
icedraco
Profile Joined June 2012
Philippines118 Posts
August 31 2013 17:28 GMT
#310
kopp msg me im on op drtl
michamicha
Profile Joined February 2012
France7 Posts
August 31 2013 17:30 GMT
#311
I was on op drtl and my opponent LKY wasn't here...
michamicha
Profile Joined February 2012
France7 Posts
August 31 2013 17:46 GMT
#312
i take the w/o
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 31 2013 17:47 GMT
#313
Courage vs mSj results
+ Show Spoiler +
KazeHydra <Fighting Spirit> mSj[Mr.LiR]
Sentenal <Destination> mSj[R2D2]
tonight <815 III> mSj[naxel]
RedAxis <Pamir Plateau> mSj[prokaznik]
nagisama <Wind and Cloud> mSj[Holy]

Courage 1 - 3 mSj
twitch.tv/dizzywee
art_of_turtle
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States1210 Posts
August 31 2013 17:59 GMT
#314
On September 01 2013 02:46 michamicha wrote:
i take the w/o

Is there anyway we can try and set up or are you completely busy throughout the rest of the week. I know he didn't show up but it might be more of an error on me then him.
Flash should fear Sacsri
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
August 31 2013 18:08 GMT
#315
i take wo too.
waited for 30 minutes my opponent
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 18:23:46
August 31 2013 18:19 GMT
#316
On September 01 2013 00:33 SynC[gm] wrote:
VOD
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euBHaKcK9Ac&feature=youtu.be


Unfortunately, my mic just didn't work properly and so yeah.. Sorry 'bout that, I'll try to get it fixed next time around.

oh boy, that TvZ was my game lol. Squishy so bm XD

ps any reason why the screen is pixlated? :S

edit: ya, I can't wall off well in TvZ lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 31 2013 18:29 GMT
#317
On September 01 2013 03:19 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 00:33 SynC[gm] wrote:
VOD
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euBHaKcK9Ac&feature=youtu.be


Unfortunately, my mic just didn't work properly and so yeah.. Sorry 'bout that, I'll try to get it fixed next time around.

oh boy, that TvZ was my game lol. Squishy so bm XD

ps any reason why the screen is pixlated? :S

edit: ya, I can't wall off well in TvZ lol.

I dunno what the hell happened... Obviously, from past VODs, my mic was actually working and the screen wasn't as pixelated, so I dunno what happened with the settings... I guess I'm gonna have to go back and try to change it all... T_T
twitch.tv/dizzywee
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 31 2013 18:36 GMT
#318
On September 01 2013 03:29 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 03:19 BigFan wrote:
On September 01 2013 00:33 SynC[gm] wrote:
VOD
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euBHaKcK9Ac&feature=youtu.be


Unfortunately, my mic just didn't work properly and so yeah.. Sorry 'bout that, I'll try to get it fixed next time around.

oh boy, that TvZ was my game lol. Squishy so bm XD

ps any reason why the screen is pixlated? :S

edit: ya, I can't wall off well in TvZ lol.

I dunno what the hell happened... Obviously, from past VODs, my mic was actually working and the screen wasn't as pixelated, so I dunno what happened with the settings... I guess I'm gonna have to go back and try to change it all... T_T

ya, odd. It was hard to see the writing at times although I can tell what was selected etc... ya, dunno about the mic either, on the low side but I'm sure it's just some setting. As for the game, went 3 rax to apply pressure since I figured more lings and expand behind it then lost my two firebats without killing any lings since when I scanned, didn't see the lings, only 2 sunkens then well, went downhill from there >< Probably my worst game in a while lol. Thanks for the cast regardless
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
August 31 2013 20:25 GMT
#319
Guess we're going to have to recast that series or something
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
August 31 2013 20:44 GMT
#320
sB vs Sun Khan so far:
+ Show Spoiler +

Minscandboo win
Icedraco's opponent didn't show, we may take walkover given that pebble is taking walkover
pebble is taking walkover over Vaskan, who didn't show (not sure why yet)
Noddy and Birdie both postponed for tomorrow.
Current score, 1-0 sB favour, with walkovers, 2-1 sB favour.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 535
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5545
canceldota60
Counter-Strike
fl0m2874
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3966
Other Games
FrodaN979
Beastyqt515
Liquid`Hasu313
Khaldor249
olofmeister187
Livibee184
C9.Mang0170
IndyStarCraft 123
ZombieGrub66
QueenE50
BRAT_OK 23
MindelVK6
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 24
• 80smullet 22
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra413
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.