• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:19
CEST 10:19
KST 17:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6382 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 12

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 109 Next
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
August 28 2013 07:38 GMT
#221
Ah you casted my game, I'm so embarassed right now
MoreAndMMore
Profile Joined February 2012
Poland49 Posts
August 28 2013 09:42 GMT
#222
I Evryone. Nw Power team didnt sign so I am Free Agnet. Can someone take me in?:v
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
August 28 2013 11:39 GMT
#223
Please add:
Kal_rA

D+
to team Hwaiting Oz.
Thanks in advance.
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 28 2013 12:23 GMT
#224
On August 28 2013 20:39 t0ssboy wrote:
Please add:
Kal_rA

D+
to team Hwaiting Oz.
Thanks in advance.

He is on the team, check Liquipedia?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 28 2013 13:43 GMT
#225
On August 28 2013 18:42 MoreAndMMore wrote:
I Evryone. Nw Power team didnt sign so I am Free Agnet. Can someone take me in?:v

what's your id and rank?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
August 28 2013 13:48 GMT
#226
On August 28 2013 22:43 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 18:42 MoreAndMMore wrote:
I Evryone. Nw Power team didnt sign so I am Free Agnet. Can someone take me in?:v

what's your id and rank?


Its massssssss!
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
MoreAndMMore
Profile Joined February 2012
Poland49 Posts
August 28 2013 17:42 GMT
#227
I am in DESPA !
Ali.G
Profile Joined August 2013
Poland1 Post
August 28 2013 17:52 GMT
#228
Hey yO im new PRO Despa player xd !
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 28 2013 20:09 GMT
#229
Any confirmation from AtomicArchon or art_of_turtle that MoreAndMore and Ali.G are both in DeSPA?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Cpt.beefy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Ireland799 Posts
August 28 2013 20:43 GMT
#230
MoreAndMore is defo. Ali.G i dunno and asking Lmaster to confirm him as OK.
Our Beloved Geoff "inControl" Robinson.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 29 2013 20:23 GMT
#231
When do lineups get posted? I wish it was always Thursdays so there would be more than one day, if any, to practice the map/matchup
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 30 2013 02:07 GMT
#232
On August 28 2013 22:48 pebble444 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 22:43 BigFan wrote:
On August 28 2013 18:42 MoreAndMMore wrote:
I Evryone. Nw Power team didnt sign so I am Free Agnet. Can someone take me in?:v

what's your id and rank?


Its massssssss!

umm.

On August 29 2013 02:42 MoreAndMMore wrote:
I am in DESPA !

I see lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 30 2013 03:21 GMT
#233
On August 30 2013 05:23 tonight wrote:
When do lineups get posted? I wish it was always Thursdays so there would be more than one day, if any, to practice the map/matchup

If anything, hopefully, lineups get posted in about two hours from this post...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Tony_Jaa
Profile Joined August 2013
Thailand6 Posts
August 30 2013 04:24 GMT
#234
Hello TeamLiquid! My name Anuman I am Thailand player. My friend at garena tole me about TeamLiquid, ICCup few weeks ago so I play ICCup. Its hard! Then I see D rank thread, decide maybe I join? If can join please tell.

http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/TonyJaa.html
สิ่งใดสิ่งหนึ่งมีความเกิดขึ้นเป็นธรรมดา สิ่งนั้นล้วนมีความดับไปเป็นธรรมดา
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 30 2013 04:37 GMT
#235
Also, although I'm not an admin, if Lmaster is really going to go through with the strict lineup/replay submission rule, it is of note to say that if the winner of DeSPA/Stealth Bunnies and mSj/TAKK do not submit replays by 07:00 GMT (+00:00) on Saturday, that it will be overturned into a 5-0 walkover win to the loser...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 30 2013 04:48 GMT
#236
line ups and replays seem to be big issues.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
August 30 2013 05:13 GMT
#237
On August 30 2013 13:48 tonight wrote:
line ups and replays seem to be big issues.

It's an issue every season. ~_~
Liquipedia
art_of_turtle
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States1210 Posts
August 30 2013 05:42 GMT
#238
On August 30 2013 13:37 SynC[gm] wrote:
Also, although I'm not an admin, if Lmaster is really going to go through with the strict lineup/replay submission rule, it is of note to say that if the winner of DeSPA/Stealth Bunnies and mSj/TAKK do not submit replays by 07:00 GMT (+00:00) on Saturday, that it will be overturned into a 5-0 walkover win to the loser...

The Replays have already been submitted for Despa/SB Via skype directly to L_Master with confirmation that he did receive them. If for some reason they got lost in translation I will post them myself on the thread.
Flash should fear Sacsri
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
August 30 2013 06:50 GMT
#239
Any update on msj/takk?
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 30 2013 12:17 GMT
#240
Any update on line ups...? >.>
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3334
Soma 262
Rush 250
Killer 111
ToSsGirL 91
Mong 75
Shinee 36
Counter-Strike
ceh9556
byalli501
shoxiejesuss394
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King143
Other Games
summit1g7576
olofmeister675
WinterStarcraft582
Happy343
dupreeh243
Sick213
crisheroes152
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos900
• Stunt442
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 41m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.