• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:18
CEST 05:18
KST 12:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9841 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 13

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 109 Next
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
August 30 2013 15:06 GMT
#241
We should automate line-ups and replays with some sort of TL-integrated system.
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 30 2013 16:02 GMT
#242
So, no replays and no lineups. Promising start to a season, haha
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
August 30 2013 16:23 GMT
#243
I think Lmaster is just quite busy right now. Maybe in order to ease this issue, we could have the captains submit lineups to each other at a certain time via Skype every week and then all publish them here. Obviously only if captains from both opposing teams were online at the same time would this work, but with a fixed time that might be possible.



Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 16:49:21
August 30 2013 16:49 GMT
#244
Happy birthday, DNH. Also there are teams that I won't name that I don't trust with that idea. Imo Lmaster should just get a helper if hes too busy.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 30 2013 16:52 GMT
#245
HBD, fake British guy
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
August 30 2013 16:59 GMT
#246
Happy birthday, DNH!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 17:27:46
August 30 2013 17:20 GMT
#247
sB v SunKhan
Vaskan <Fighting Spirit> Pebble
Birdie <Destination> Lightson (need PP)
Noddy <815> orite
Minscandboo <Pamir Plateu> Xkcd
Icedraco <Wind and Cloud> kopp

Courage v mSj
KazeHydra <Fighting Spirit> mSj[Mr.LiR]
Sentenal <Destination> mSj[R2D2
Tonight <815> mSj[naxel]
RedAxis <Pamir Plateu> mSj[prokaznik]
Nagisama <Wind and Cloud> mSj[Holy]

DeSPA v ACE
Massssssss <Fighting Spirit> Fabiano
Squishy <Destination> Magredis
Biolunar <815> L1ghtning
DarkNetHunter <Pamir Plateu> CityShuffle
LTY <Wind and Cloud> Michamicha

TAKK v Hwaiting Oz
Miss.Click.. <Fighting Spirit> SmokeyBear
Stardom(OD) <Destination> Comsat
DazedSpy <815> [sam]gohan
Chrisolo <Pamir Plateu> RulZBoooM
KaiGreene <Wind and Cloud> DCembrZerg

EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
August 30 2013 17:22 GMT
#248
Sorry for delay, I recently got a new job and adjusting to that has made the schedule very hectic. While I don't expect it to be a huge issue in the future now that I am getting settled in I will come up with a contingency plan for lineups in case I have issues again.

Replays are due in 12 hour 40 min from time of this post. Winning team needs to have one zip file with all reps emailed to drits5@yahoo.com
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 30 2013 17:25 GMT
#249
mSj[naxel], can we play on sunday or late saturday?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 30 2013 17:27 GMT
#250
also, isn't Missclick P now?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
August 30 2013 17:29 GMT
#251
On August 31 2013 02:22 L_Master wrote:
Sorry for delay, I recently got a new job and adjusting to that has made the schedule very hectic. While I don't expect it to be a huge issue in the future now that I am getting settled in I will come up with a contingency plan for lineups in case I have issues again.

Replays are due in 12 hour 40 min from time of this post. Winning team needs to have one zip file with all reps emailed to drits5@yahoo.com

Put one of those count down timers in your post.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
August 30 2013 17:31 GMT
#252
Poll: sB vs SunKhan

sB (5)
 
71%

SunKhan (2)
 
29%

7 total votes

Your vote: sB vs SunKhan

(Vote): sB
(Vote): SunKhan


Poll: Courage vs mSj

Courage (6)
 
75%

mSj (2)
 
25%

8 total votes

Your vote: Courage vs mSj

(Vote): Courage
(Vote): mSj


Poll: DeSPA vs ACE

DeSPA (5)
 
83%

ACE (1)
 
17%

6 total votes

Your vote: DeSPA vs ACE

(Vote): DeSPA
(Vote): ACE


Poll: TAKK vs Hwaiting Oz

Hwaiting Oz (8)
 
80%

TAKK (2)
 
20%

10 total votes

Your vote: TAKK vs Hwaiting Oz

(Vote): TAKK
(Vote): Hwaiting Oz

ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
August 30 2013 17:31 GMT
#253
On August 31 2013 02:27 tonight wrote:
also, isn't Missclick P now?


This is a very relevant question for us!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 30 2013 17:31 GMT
#254
First, I will be the backup admin, huehuehue. Just kidding... But I hope so.

Second, I thought Miss.Click.. was Protoss?

Third, this may really not be entirely my business, at least not now, but if lightson needs a PP every outing, why doesn't someone else play...? Oh wellz.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 30 2013 17:33 GMT
#255
I don't know what msj guys actually have TL accounts, but if anyone can get ahold of them and relay my message of needing a PP. I could maybe play tonight too if that works.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
August 30 2013 17:39 GMT
#256
On August 31 2013 02:33 tonight wrote:
I don't know what msj guys actually have TL accounts, but if anyone can get ahold of them and relay my message of needing a PP. I could maybe play tonight too if that works.


If I'm not mistaken, only abitstar visits TL. I'd advice you to try to get hold of him. Maybe pm him or see if he is online on iccup.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 30 2013 17:41 GMT
#257
Thank you, I will do just that.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Tony_Jaa
Profile Joined August 2013
Thailand6 Posts
August 30 2013 17:45 GMT
#258
If any team like to have me for practice or play please let me know thank you!!
สิ่งใดสิ่งหนึ่งมีความเกิดขึ้นเป็นธรรมดา สิ่งนั้นล้วนมีความดับไปเป็นธรรมดา
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
August 30 2013 17:52 GMT
#259
So the official version of 815 were using is 815 III right?
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
art_of_turtle
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States1210 Posts
August 30 2013 18:01 GMT
#260
If its 815 III then the one that was in the map pack i made was wrong. If anyone else can find it that would be good.
Flash should fear Sacsri
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 181
PiLiPiLi 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3267
ViBE150
Bale 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever379
NeuroSwarm217
Counter-Strike
taco 659
Other Games
summit1g6937
JimRising 576
WinterStarcraft408
C9.Mang0302
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1110
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP110
• davetesta28
• practicex 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
• Shiphtur332
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 42m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.