• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:30
CEST 23:30
KST 06:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9359 users

[DRTL] All-Star Game - Page 8

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
June 07 2013 02:02 GMT
#141
The TLADT hordes have been called forth
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
June 07 2013 02:16 GMT
#142
Not enough hordes, need more hordes.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-07 09:16:30
June 07 2013 06:41 GMT
#143
I don't play terran, I play zerg;;
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
June 07 2013 11:34 GMT
#144
On June 07 2013 10:42 Emnjay808 wrote:
Protoss
+ Show Spoiler +
sentenal, psyonic reaver, animus, echo

Zerg
+ Show Spoiler +
ghrur, gao, rauk, imatthebeach

Terran
+ Show Spoiler +
rlentless, nagisama, sniperterran, ils


Is it me,or you and tonight both chose the same players :O
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
June 07 2013 15:11 GMT
#145
On June 07 2013 15:41 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
I don't play terran, I play zerg;;

You are a race picker, aren't you? I thought you did like TvZ or something.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
June 07 2013 16:08 GMT
#146
I told you he was zerg.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
June 07 2013 17:23 GMT
#147
On June 08 2013 01:08 tonight wrote:
I told you he was zerg.

Hes ZvP ZvT and TvZ! That is one Terran MU, so should count imo.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
June 07 2013 20:42 GMT
#148
I want ils as zerg now. Piss off, Sentenal
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
_Animus_
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria1064 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-07 22:29:28
June 07 2013 22:27 GMT
#149
lol havent expect people to vote for me, that makes me want to go play again(since i retired). It can happen in the near future who knows
Thank you!
Luv ya BroodWar!
WandS
Profile Joined June 2005
Canada86 Posts
June 07 2013 23:34 GMT
#150
Votes for
+ Show Spoiler +
Rauk, ImAtTheBeach, CityShuffle, sB.Birdie


Votes for
+ Show Spoiler +
Miss.Click.., Nagisama, msj[R2D2], DarkNetHunter


Votes for
+ Show Spoiler +
[BB]KaiGreene, prophecy_, sB.TheMarine, sGs.L_Master
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-08 19:37:25
June 08 2013 19:35 GMT
#151
This was + Show Spoiler +
Pretty hard.Didn't expect that all he'd do was cheese,after getting stomped in a long game.Well arb i guess you have a new neighbour in noobville.
EDIT:I'm not complaining,i lost.gg
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
June 08 2013 20:00 GMT
#152
On June 09 2013 04:35 t0ssboy wrote:
This was + Show Spoiler +
Pretty hard.Didn't expect that all he'd do was cheese,after getting stomped in a long game.Well arb i guess you have a new neighbour in noobville.
EDIT:I'm not complaining,i lost.gg

+ Show Spoiler +
Learn how to play a series.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
June 08 2013 20:19 GMT
#153
Seems like for the last couple of weeks when I started noticing Jealous posting in CRTL/DRTL/DRIT everything he posts is completely condescending or massively egotistical. I'm not sure why you guys even put up with it.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-08 20:35:10
June 08 2013 20:26 GMT
#154
On June 09 2013 05:19 tonight wrote:
Seems like for the last couple of weeks when I started noticing Jealous posting in CRTL/DRTL/DRIT everything he posts is completely condescending or massively egotistical. I'm not sure why you guys even put up with it.

They don't have to anymore!

EDIT: My response was pretty well-mannered in my opinion, given that he + Show Spoiler +
tried to cheapen my win by throwing around false and hypocritical accusations. He cheesed, I cheesed, we both went for macro games as well. So, in the end, I was only rectifying a slight! Sue me! xD

This slight was even more inappropriate given that:

1) When I disconnected during a game which had no clear winner or advantage, he insisted on taking a win, would not accept a second opinion on the game, and told me to "fuck off" despite me being manner the entire time.
2) The game immediately afterwards he paused twice for a total of 3+ minutes and I didn't unpause, then he has the gall to say he's the only mannered player between us when I didn't respond to his "gl hf." Please.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
June 08 2013 20:48 GMT
#155
I'm speaking generally. Looking at your post history in those leagues it has been pretty bad.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-08 21:36:23
June 08 2013 21:23 GMT
#156
On June 09 2013 04:35 t0ssboy wrote:
This was + Show Spoiler +
Pretty hard.Didn't expect that all he'd do was cheese,after getting stomped in a long game.Well arb i guess you have a new neighbour in noobville.
EDIT:I'm not complaining,i lost.gg

+ Show Spoiler +
make sure you pm sonuvbob or another mod and ask them to change it as part of your stakes for losing
lolol
.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-08 21:35:00
June 08 2013 21:34 GMT
#157
On June 09 2013 06:23 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 04:35 t0ssboy wrote:
This was + Show Spoiler +
Pretty hard.Didn't expect that all he'd do was cheese,after getting stomped in a long game.Well arb i guess you have a new neighbour in noobville.
EDIT:I'm not complaining,i lost.gg

.

Spoilers please.

+ Show Spoiler +
I already PM'd.

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
June 09 2013 05:01 GMT
#158
Voting has ended.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-09 15:12:47
June 09 2013 05:42 GMT
#159
Results:


ImAtTheBeach - 30
rauk - 26
aeghrur - 19
CityShuffle - 19
sB.Birdie - 19
dazed_spy - 8

Next in line: Shuruken - 6


sGs.BaBo - 25
EchOne - 22
[BB]KaiGreene - 20
sB.TheMarine - 17
sGs.Lmaster - 17
Sentenal - 10

Next in line: sB.icedraco & Animus - 7


Miss.Click.. - 25
NewJetCity - 19
RedAxis - 18
sB.LCC - 14

Next in line: KingGeedorah - 13

*crossed out players have declined to play or are not available on game day*

________________________________________


So out of the voted candidates, if you're not available on the day of the games, Saturday, Jun 15 6:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), please PM me that you can't, so that the next available player can play. Unfortunately, as this is really, more or less, just event showmatches, postponements are strongly discouraged, unless it's just an hour or two earlier/later than the actual play time.

So just wondering, what should I do with ties, or in this case, 3 way ties?

Also, for the players that CAN play that have been voted on, please PM me the player/matchup/race you'd want to play, so that I could match up the players as ideally as possible.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
June 09 2013 05:45 GMT
#160
ZvZ battle to the death!!
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 446
JuggernautJason111
Nina 69
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18096
Soulkey 215
White-Ra 188
Mini 153
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever206
League of Legends
Doublelift3207
Counter-Strike
fl0m1379
shoxiejesuss441
C9.Mang0182
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4298
Khaldor1882
Liquid`Hasu1510
Trikslyr49
Other Games
summit1g5242
ArmadaUGS3015
shahzam537
B2W.Neo457
Pyrionflax178
ZombieGrub87
Mew2King48
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 26
• davetesta17
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 57
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• HerbMon 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen90
Other Games
• Scarra1103
• imaqtpie1073
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 30m
OSC
15h 30m
Stellar Fest
15h 30m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.