• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:13
CEST 06:13
KST 13:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8767 users

[DRTL] All-Star Game - Page 6

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
June 01 2013 05:57 GMT
#101
EchOne and prophecy_ are the same person
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
June 01 2013 07:38 GMT
#102
I'm also 4-1 with 1 walk over win. ;P
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
June 01 2013 08:35 GMT
#103
On June 01 2013 16:38 Dazed_Spy wrote:
I'm also 4-1 with 1 walk over win. ;P

I think i'm 3-4 overall with the walkover win ._.
I feel like i should have did better, i had a really unimpressive season
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
June 01 2013 08:38 GMT
#104
I'M 4-2 with one Walkover win.UPDATE please.
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
June 01 2013 08:43 GMT
#105
Votes for zerg
+ Show Spoiler +
greenelve - ImAtTheBeach - dazed_spy - Birdie


Votes for terran:
+ Show Spoiler +
NewJetCity - Miss.Click.. - RedAxis - Nagisama


Votes for protoss:
+ Show Spoiler +
prophecy_ - KaiGreene - AtomicArchon - Lmaster



and thanks to all 5 who voted for me... + Show Spoiler +
i know you were trolling me to search and open every post to look who nominated me >.>
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
Arca(Crema)
Profile Joined March 2011
Spain44 Posts
June 01 2013 10:33 GMT
#106
Z
+ Show Spoiler +
Birdie, ImAtTheBeach, CityShuffle, aeghrur

P
+ Show Spoiler +
Themarine, kaigreene, babo, icedraco

T
+ Show Spoiler +
LCC, RedAxis, Nagisama, Miss.Click..
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-01 12:02:41
June 01 2013 11:52 GMT
#107
darknethunters sgs.babo. and greenelve kaigreene en birdie ofc.
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
June 01 2013 12:03 GMT
#108
On June 01 2013 17:38 t0ssboy wrote:
I'M 4-2 with one Walkover win.UPDATE please.


Walkovers aren't counted as wins I think
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
June 01 2013 12:07 GMT
#109
On June 01 2013 21:03 KaiGreene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2013 17:38 t0ssboy wrote:
I'M 4-2 with one Walkover win.UPDATE please.


Walkovers aren't counted as wins I think

4-2 in games and 1 win with walkover.Asuming they were counted i would've been 5-2.
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-01 13:21:12
June 01 2013 13:16 GMT
#110
On June 01 2013 14:57 KazeHydra wrote:
EchOne and prophecy_ are the same person

So are Cpt.Beefy and AtomicArchon, but he's kinda irrelevant so it doesn't matter if you fix it or not.

On June 01 2013 21:07 t0ssboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2013 21:03 KaiGreene wrote:
On June 01 2013 17:38 t0ssboy wrote:
I'M 4-2 with one Walkover win.UPDATE please.


Walkovers aren't counted as wins I think

4-2 in games and 1 win with walkover.Asuming they were counted i would've been 5-2.

Dude, how can you assume you'd win over anyone?

Is it because of your strong record against other top DRTL players? Or is it because you made it far in a DRIT?

Oh wait nah, I'm just gonna ask the bulgarian community to throw in biased votes for me so that players who are much better than me like L_Master might get knocked out of the running.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
June 01 2013 13:44 GMT
#111
Excuse me but if I'm not in,and we gudge by skill you shouldby be in either.
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
June 01 2013 13:57 GMT
#112
On June 01 2013 22:44 t0ssboy wrote:
Excuse me but if I'm not in,and we gudge by skill you shouldby be in either.

Wait, you think you're better than me?

LOL

That's why I'm undefeated against you; I find it unlikely that you have a winning record against any of the other top players either. That's also why I received 23 votes, largely unbiased (if anything, people have a bias AGAINST me), yet out of the 15 you have you probably had to beg for 5 of them and the rest are from team mates and friends. How are you so deluded?

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52352
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=51848
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=51885

'Nuff said

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-01 15:46:03
June 01 2013 15:17 GMT
#113
Frankly I do.And holy shit old reps.
EDIT:Now that i see two of the replays are against Shuruken/Aeghrur,both of who are top zergs,and my PvZ being my worst match up,the favourite is obvious.Also in the case of aeghrur im 100% clear that he is better than me,and i don't want anybody going around and saying that i said the opposite.
I DO admit it when some1 is better than me(Ghrur,RedAxis)but i don't include you in that list because you clearly are not.
Peace.
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
MissClickkii
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada27 Posts
June 01 2013 15:43 GMT
#114

Votes for
+ Show Spoiler +
ImAtTheBeach, SB.Birdie, dazed_spy, Rauk


Votes for
+ Show Spoiler +
KingGeedorah, DarkNetHunter, NewJetCity, Daenil


Votes for
+ Show Spoiler +
[BB]KaiGreene, sGs.Lmaster, sGs.BaBo, Sentenal
www.twitch.tv/missclickkii watch me get better at sc bw :3
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
June 01 2013 15:46 GMT
#115
On June 02 2013 00:17 t0ssboy wrote:
Frankly I do.And holy shit old reps

Jeezes....just do a good old grudge match best of 53
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
June 01 2013 16:11 GMT
#116
On June 02 2013 00:17 t0ssboy wrote:
Frankly I do.And holy shit old reps.
EDIT:Now that i see two of the replays are against Shuruken/Aeghrur,both of who are top zergs,and my PvZ being my worst match up,the favourite is obvious.Also in the case of aeghrur im 100% clear that he is better than me,and i don't want anybody going around and saying that i said the opposite.
I DO admit it when some1 is better than me(Ghrur,RedAxis)but i don't include you in that list because you clearly are not.
Peace.

I'm already 2-0 vs. you, no contest. I've beaten both ghrur and RedAxis and I 3-0'd Shuruken. What more evidence do you want? Want to Bo9? I will crush you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
June 01 2013 17:38 GMT
#117
On June 02 2013 01:11 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2013 00:17 t0ssboy wrote:
Frankly I do.And holy shit old reps.
EDIT:Now that i see two of the replays are against Shuruken/Aeghrur,both of who are top zergs,and my PvZ being my worst match up,the favourite is obvious.Also in the case of aeghrur im 100% clear that he is better than me,and i don't want anybody going around and saying that i said the opposite.
I DO admit it when some1 is better than me(Ghrur,RedAxis)but i don't include you in that list because you clearly are not.
Peace.

I'm already 2-0 vs. you, no contest. I've beaten both ghrur and RedAxis and I 3-0'd Shuruken. What more evidence do you want? Want to Bo9? I will crush you.

Yeah sure.I'm totally ok with playing(crushing)you?Just give us a date.
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
art_of_turtle
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States1209 Posts
June 01 2013 17:59 GMT
#118
All Stars game isn't about who the best player is, but who the more entertaining players are, both good and bad. No grudge matches, unless something is on the line, and it gets casted.
Flash should fear Sacsri
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
June 01 2013 18:00 GMT
#119
Hopefully all of the games are casted, maybe even live-casted...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
June 01 2013 18:55 GMT
#120
On June 02 2013 02:59 art_of_turtle wrote:
All Stars game isn't about who the best player is, but who the more entertaining players are, both good and bad. No grudge matches, unless something is on the line, and it gets casted.

someone needs a trip to noobville and an scv icon :0
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2031
Snow 67
NaDa 34
Bale 28
Noble 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Counter-Strike
taco 556
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1420
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1096
WinterStarcraft621
Other Games
summit1g8526
Doublelift2268
JimRising 673
PiGStarcraft291
ArmadaUGS188
C9.Mang0179
Maynarde146
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki164
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota225
League of Legends
• Lourlo1233
• Rush716
• Stunt268
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 47m
OSC
8h 47m
Stellar Fest
8h 47m
OSC
19h 47m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.