• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:30
CEST 08:30
KST 15:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7732 users

[DRTL] All-Star Game - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
abit
Profile Joined January 2013
Russian Federation19 Posts
May 31 2013 20:06 GMT
#61
Z
+ Show Spoiler +
mSj[holy], ImAtTheBeach, sB.Birdie, mSj[Fury]


T
+ Show Spoiler +
mSj[R2D2], Miss.Click..,NewJetCity,KingGeedorah


P
+ Show Spoiler +
Babo, sGs.Lmaster,sB.TheMarine,mSj[Eevy]
rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
May 31 2013 20:09 GMT
#62
Zzz kind of a travesty that there are so few despa players being voted for even though we're in the finals
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
May 31 2013 20:30 GMT
#63
Z
+ Show Spoiler +
Dazed_Spy greenelve sgs.exy BaD]Juntos


P
+ Show Spoiler +
sGs.Lmaster [BB]KaiGreene BaD]Seed Babo


T
+ Show Spoiler +
Miss.Click. RedAxis Stardom(OD) NewJetCity


*whistles*
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
LiRidain
Profile Joined January 2013
Ukraine47 Posts
May 31 2013 20:47 GMT
#64
Z
+ Show Spoiler +
ImAtTheBeach, msj[Holy], rauk, msj[Fury]

P
+ Show Spoiler +
sGs.Lmaster,sB.TheMarine,mSj[Eevy], BaBo

T
+ Show Spoiler +
msj[R2D2], Miss.Click.., NewJetCity, Stardom(OD)
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
May 31 2013 21:38 GMT
#65
On June 01 2013 05:09 rauk wrote:
Zzz kind of a travesty that there are so few despa players being voted for even though we're in the finals

Just means you have no star players. sB has few top level players but we consistently place first every season we've placed in except playoffs ;D
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
May 31 2013 21:57 GMT
#66

+ Show Spoiler +
KaiGreene, Psyonic_Reaver, L_master, Babo



+ Show Spoiler +
CityShuffle, ImAtTheBeach, Birdie, Rauk



+ Show Spoiler +
Miss.Clicky, R2D2, NewJetCity, Stardom
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-31 22:19:27
May 31 2013 21:57 GMT
#67
Can you explain how this works again for race pickers. I don't understand the explanation . Also thanks for the nominations ghrur, sentenal and rlentless.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
May 31 2013 23:26 GMT
#68
I think votes from people who just registered after the date of the OP should be discounted lol. Half of TheMarine's votes are from Bulgarians and 1 post users haha.

Although I did get some of them so I ain't too mad.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
May 31 2013 23:35 GMT
#69
We want themarine to play because he's ez don't we? Huehue
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
June 01 2013 00:36 GMT
#70
On June 01 2013 04:43 DarkNetHunter wrote:
So many votes for aeghrur he was so ez..

+ Show Spoiler +
Sorry aeghrur <3 my only chance is grudge match vs you :D




Meh. Idk why I get the votes... I'm 2-3. I feel like I'm gonna get voted in and play ZvZ or ZvT and just get stomped. :/
darkness overpowering
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
June 01 2013 01:08 GMT
#71
On June 01 2013 08:26 Jealous wrote:
I think votes from people who just registered after the date of the OP should be discounted lol. Half of TheMarine's votes are from Bulgarians and 1 post users haha.

Although I did get some of them so I ain't too mad.


hahaha this is great :D I especially like this one,
+ Show Spoiler +
check out the T column, I wonder where that was copied from.. also Pucca for top protoss gogo!


On June 01 2013 04:57 asplodedbaneling wrote:

+ Show Spoiler +
Cityshuffle, shuruken, ImatThebeach, greenelve


+ Show Spoiler +
Miss.Click.. Tv?, mg.arb TvZ, RedAxis Tv?, DarkNetHunter TvP


+ Show Spoiler +
michamicha, mSj[Mio], Pucca, sB.TheMarine



Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
June 01 2013 01:14 GMT
#72
On June 01 2013 05:30 Dazed_Spy wrote:
Z
+ Show Spoiler +
Dazed_Spy greenelve sgs.exy BaD]Juntos


P
+ Show Spoiler +
sGs.Lmaster [BB]KaiGreene BaD]Seed Babo


T
+ Show Spoiler +
Miss.Click. RedAxis Stardom(OD) NewJetCity


*whistles*


As great as your team spirit is, sGs.Exy, BaD]Juntoss, and BaD]SeeD aren't eligible to be nominated.

Thanks for the Liquipedia update, Nagi! :D

Also, for the teams, I'm open for suggestion. Random generator, go by votes, try to equal out the teams in terms of ladder points? I'd assume captaincy would be given to those that had the highest number of votes, but if there's a 3-way tie for highest votes, what should I do?

And yes, fortunately, I will not be counting votes from accounts that were created after I posted this thread.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
June 01 2013 01:30 GMT
#73
This is going to be a 6v6 team game right? In this case, I think being too random would be bad as we should have even race distribution. Maybe doing a combination of race split and votes would work? For example, #1 zerg and #4 voted zerg go on Team 1, and #2,#3 go on Team 2. Since this is just a fun showmatch-like thing, if there is a 3-way tie, I think it's fine to just do something simple like take names from a hat. I don't think anyone would feel "cheated" in such a situation. One complication that might occur would be a tie for the 4th place spot.
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
June 01 2013 01:33 GMT
#74
Pucca is at like 3 votes at least. Shit getting real.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
June 01 2013 01:33 GMT
#75
I think the best way to play the matches is the following set-up, not necessarily in this order:

PvZ
PvT
PvP
TvZ
TvT
ZvZ

Alternately (mirror hate?)
PvT
PvZ
ZvP
ZvT
TvZ
TvP

4 of each race, 2 of each mu, no mirrors.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Rlentless
Profile Joined January 2011
Hong Kong322 Posts
June 01 2013 01:33 GMT
#76
Someone should try 2 group muta micro.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
June 01 2013 01:40 GMT
#77
On June 01 2013 06:57 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
Can you explain how this works again for race pickers. I don't understand the explanation . Also thanks for the nominations ghrur, sentenal and rlentless.


I also didn't really explain this... I really dunno how I'll go along with the race-pickers. I'll just have them categorized in the race that they play the most of, as none of the players race-pick two matchups.

And as for team suggestions, maybe I'll decide on some of the suggestions you guys give me. So far, I'm leaning towards something like what BaBo suggested...

Team 1: 3 , 2 , 1
Team 2: 1 , 2, 3

And that way, we can have

PvZ
PvT
PvP
TvZ
TvT
ZvZ

Or no mirrors and do two of each matchup? (ex. 2 TvZ's, 2 PvT's, 2 ZvP's)
twitch.tv/dizzywee
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
June 01 2013 01:58 GMT
#78
If matchups are preset I don't really see the purpose of having captains. They could be organizational conduits, but for something like this I feel like it'd be more efficient simply to have individual players submit their replays. That way you also create individual responsibility in case certain replays are missing.

I don't really have a strong opinion on what the matchups should be. I think Babo's suggestion is fine.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
1a2a3a[MB]
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States297 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-03 04:32:18
June 01 2013 02:00 GMT
#79
Z
+ Show Spoiler +
Rauk aka (#1 Winner), sB.Birdie, Greenelve, Squishy

P
+ Show Spoiler +
Psyonic_Reaver, AtomicArchon aka (BOSS TOSS), sB.TheMarine, L_Master

T
+ Show Spoiler +
Stardom(OD), Miss.Click.., Biolunar, DarkNetHunter
RIP Teams Hwaseung OZ, WeMadeFox, MBC Game Hero, Air Force ACE, ZeNEX, SlayerS, Quantic-Vile, TSL, mTw
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
June 01 2013 02:20 GMT
#80
On June 01 2013 09:36 ghrur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2013 04:43 DarkNetHunter wrote:
So many votes for aeghrur he was so ez..

+ Show Spoiler +
Sorry aeghrur <3 my only chance is grudge match vs you :D




Meh. Idk why I get the votes... I'm 2-3. I feel like I'm gonna get voted in and play ZvZ or ZvT and just get stomped. :/

How about after having players finalized they give the mu they prefer to play?
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 156
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 462
Mong 107
Shinee 71
Bale 24
NotJumperer 18
Shine 15
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
JimRising 624
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 844
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft721
Other Games
summit1g7661
C9.Mang0300
ceh9248
PiGStarcraft229
Happy91
Livibee70
RuFF_SC228
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick557
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream453
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Lourlo1243
• Rush1212
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 31m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 31m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.