• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:24
CEST 00:24
KST 07:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8097 users

[DRTL] All-Star Game - Page 9

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
June 09 2013 05:50 GMT
#161
priority to those who can actually play at game time to avoid pp. If all 3 can make it then....obviously ZvZ 3 way FFA.
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
June 09 2013 05:52 GMT
#162
We don't need to eliminate two of them, just one of the three. IDK, maybe poll it or something.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
June 09 2013 05:54 GMT
#163
the one who dies first is out. this allows conspiring and backstabbing, just what all scumbag zergs are good at!
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
June 09 2013 05:55 GMT
#164
Actually, I forgot that Birdie told me he won't be available on the date of the games, so that simplifies everything! But thanks for your suggestions, a 3-way ZvZ FFA would've been nice to watch...

Be sure to PM me your player/matchup preference for your opponent!
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-09 05:56:54
June 09 2013 05:56 GMT
#165
I dunno, I see a 3 way FFA as everyone killing Birdie first to lock in their spot, which isn't exactly fair.

edit: Well, that solves that lol
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
ImAtTheBeacH
Profile Joined March 2013
89 Posts
June 09 2013 06:05 GMT
#166
Since I'm voted as Z, I'm guessing I can't play PvT for this since that's not a Z matchup? After playing a lot of PvT I actually really enjoy the matchup...but I'm down for ZvP/ZvT too lol thanks for the votes all!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
June 09 2013 06:09 GMT
#167
goodluck all~
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
June 09 2013 06:12 GMT
#168
I'm not gonna play, too many other things to do and haven't played in almost a month. So I guess birdie can have my spot.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
June 09 2013 06:16 GMT
#169
this is like the NFL all star game. Nobody wants to play in it.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-09 07:08:54
June 09 2013 07:06 GMT
#170
On June 09 2013 15:12 rauk wrote:
I'm not gonna play, too many other things to do and haven't played in almost a month. So I guess birdie can have my spot.

I can't play on that day.

Whyyyy are all the tours and leagues on an NZ Sunday TT
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
June 09 2013 09:16 GMT
#171
Just for the record, I forfeited my ability to play in DRASG before the CRTL drama.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
June 11 2013 17:21 GMT
#172
Have matches for this been determined yet?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
June 11 2013 18:14 GMT
#173
Basically, I tried to accommodate what the people that responded back to me wanted, and if someone said they didn't mind whoever they were matched up against, I would match them up with someone who I thought others would enjoy watching a game out of...

I'll say right now that none of the games are between players of the same team.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
June 12 2013 05:13 GMT
#174
All-Star Game matchups

Sentenal <Grand Line SE> Miss.Click..

Reasoning: Ideally, Sentenal wanted a PvT, and Miss.Click.. actually asked for Sentenal. Plus, it's a chance for Miss.Click.. to redeem herself from DRIT 5, where Sentenal defeated Miss.Click.. 2-0 in the Ro16.

prophecy_ <New Bloody Ridge> ImAtTheBeach

Reasoning: They both said they didn't mind who their opponent was, so I decided to pit the two DRTL monsters together to see who is indeed the best. We might even see these two play in the finals of DRIT 6.

dazed_spy <Fighting Spirit> CityShuffle

Reasoning: Two overlooked Zergs with good ZvZ, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

sB.TheMarine <Polaris Rhapsody> NewJetCity/KingGeedorah

Reasoning: TheMarine specifically asked for NewJetCity along with two other people, so I decided to fulfill his wishes. Unfortunately, NewJetCity might not be able to play, so KingGeedorah, the next-in-line for Terran, will be taking his spot.

[BB]KaiGreene <Tau Cross> sB.LCC

Reasoning: Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make contact with LCC, but judging by his strong TvP in beating prophecy, I'm interested in seeing his TvP against Kai's strongest matchup, which is his PvT.

RedAxis <Wind and Cloud> aeghrur

Reasoning: I'm the boss and I wanted to play him. Yuh. Plus, I like ghrur, so why not?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
June 12 2013 05:27 GMT
#175
MissClick asked for me? Haha, I didn't realize she had a beef with me or anything.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
June 12 2013 05:43 GMT
#176
Damn, RedAxis delivers!
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
June 12 2013 06:15 GMT
#177
Incidentally I'd totally have been here to win this thang but I can't play on the day. Birdie #1 Zerg DRTL!
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
June 12 2013 06:25 GMT
#178
._. Can... I opt out now? lol.
darkness overpowering
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
June 12 2013 07:18 GMT
#179
On June 12 2013 15:25 ghrur wrote:
._. Can... I opt out now? lol.


NO.

And also, as this is still a team format, the ace match, if need be, will be played on Grand Line SE, and by virtue of me, prophecy and ImAtTheBeach are captains of their respective sides.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
June 12 2013 08:10 GMT
#180
On June 12 2013 15:25 ghrur wrote:
._. Can... I opt out now? lol.

He's easy man, just make lurkers.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 114
JuggernautJason68
ViBE54
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 591
Artosis 300
Zeus 61
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever501
League of Legends
JimRising 476
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
PPMD37
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5545
Liquid`Hasu1579
Other Games
summit1g7170
shahzam607
byalli390
C9.Mang0229
Trikslyr40
ZombieGrub2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 36m
Stellar Fest
14h 36m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.