• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:44
CEST 23:44
KST 06:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8260 users

[ThSL] Round of 8 - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Cam Connor
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada786 Posts
September 27 2012 00:39 GMT
#41
thanks for casting again
post to be
TL+ Member
SirJolt
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
the Dagon Knight4015 Posts
September 27 2012 00:46 GMT
#42
Well, that was a blast. Sorry to ramble so much this time; I'm still recovering from illness so, as much as I normally like to think I'm the one reigning things in, I just went off reservation today.

Hope people still had fun <3
Moderator@SirJolt
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
September 27 2012 00:58 GMT
#43
While I split VODs thanks to Kiante's incompetence...

Enjoy the fancy new Intro graphic

AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
September 27 2012 01:06 GMT
#44
that was so much fun. And absolutely hilarious.
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-27 01:18:49
September 27 2012 01:08 GMT
#45
I didn't see Chill vs Intrigue game 1 but other than game 2 from them, I enjoyed all the games for ro8. It was really fun actually watching Kiante vs Drone and Rek vs Cambium. I think it was because I expected both Cambium and Kiante to be totally outclassed so when I was watching game 2 of Drone vs Kiante I was on the edge of my seat until Drone gged that game. I remember seeing Kwark vs Mondragon where Kwark was in a similar position as Kiante and seeing him still lose I was worried that Drone would make a comeback. Rek vs Cambium was definitely the upset of the day and the way he won both games was surprising. It was just 1 moment in each game where Rek was caught in a bad position that cost him the whole game. Metal[x] vs Jonoman was definitely the series of the day. The players themselves too were the most evenly matched. Looking forward to ro4.

I think the funniest moment for me was when I think it was Sirjolt who said the rep was bugged for him and he tried to confirm with Kiante. When he said that Kiante had 2k mins and Kiante answered actually that it was right, it seemed that the rep wasn't bugged and Kiante macro just slipped. Then when he said that Drone had 3k mins and you could see that Drone had like only 500 mins. I don't know why I found that moment so funny.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
JohnBall
Profile Joined December 2008
Brazil1272 Posts
September 27 2012 01:10 GMT
#46
Just want to say the cast today was awesome. HP fit in very well with the main cast duo and it made for a very entertaining evening for me .
perfecting the art of five pool forever
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
September 27 2012 01:23 GMT
#47
I should have 2 facted on req. Probably should have played z or p on req also... lol!
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
September 27 2012 01:45 GMT
#48
being the one person on TL who isnt the biggest fan of SC, the fact that Jolt is so disgusted by talking about anything besides the game at hand combined with the fact that it makes up over half the cast is the funniest thing to me. its like abbot and costello like.

the long mutes on kiante's side were also entertaining.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
September 27 2012 02:15 GMT
#49
fml
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Cam Connor
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada786 Posts
September 27 2012 02:24 GMT
#50
Don't feel bad
Chill is from Canada, country of champions
Home of Justin Bieber and Wayne Gretzky
post to be
TL+ Member
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
September 27 2012 02:25 GMT
#51
you forgot Celine Dion and Avril Lavigne
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
September 27 2012 02:44 GMT
#52
+ Show Spoiler +
Game 2 I did the Kwanro Build. Nobody mentioned it. That's why I was waiting for speed. I wish you guys didn't paint everything I did like I was retarded lol
Moderator
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-27 02:53:43
September 27 2012 02:48 GMT
#53
On September 27 2012 11:44 Chill wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Game 2 I did the Kwanro Build. Nobody mentioned it. That's why I was waiting for speed. I wish you guys didn't paint everything I did like I was retarded lol

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

A fitting picture
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
September 27 2012 03:27 GMT
#54
On September 27 2012 11:44 Chill wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Game 2 I did the Kwanro Build. Nobody mentioned it. That's why I was waiting for speed. I wish you guys didn't paint everything I did like I was retarded lol


I find your request for less opinionated casting ironic. http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=205426
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
September 27 2012 04:09 GMT
#55
VODs!
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
SirJolt
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
the Dagon Knight4015 Posts
September 27 2012 10:51 GMT
#56
On September 27 2012 11:44 Chill wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Game 2 I did the Kwanro Build. Nobody mentioned it. That's why I was waiting for speed. I wish you guys didn't paint everything I did like I was retarded lol


As a general rule, I think of our casting as being like the scene with the chimps around the obelisk at the beginning of 2001. We know just enough to really like what's happening, and then maybe enough to club one another while we sit around it, but beyond that we're not in great shape.
Moderator@SirJolt
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
September 27 2012 20:45 GMT
#57
Thanks for the VODs, those games were really fun ! Cambium is the master of BO trolling :D
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
September 27 2012 21:12 GMT
#58
Just wanna say the cast this round was amazing and hilarious. Keep up the good work!
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
September 27 2012 21:29 GMT
#59
On September 27 2012 11:48 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 11:44 Chill wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Game 2 I did the Kwanro Build. Nobody mentioned it. That's why I was waiting for speed. I wish you guys didn't paint everything I did like I was retarded lol

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

A fitting picture


LOL ILS, that's awesome.

SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Sagamantha
Profile Joined September 2011
United States339 Posts
October 03 2012 04:39 GMT
#60
Ro4 update? I've been enjoying it so much!
trueCOMEHfan [16:21] <Qbek> hey sagamama [16:21] <Qbek> you ain;t targe bad
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1086
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
JimRising 564
Counter-Strike
Fnx 980
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6490
Other Games
summit1g8643
FrodaN3053
B2W.Neo620
KnowMe247
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1383
BasetradeTV275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• blackmanpl 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 16m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.