• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:10
CEST 22:10
KST 05:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9000 users

E to A+ Ladder Clan League - Page 26

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 40 Next All
anklebreak
Profile Joined February 2012
92 Posts
October 13 2012 20:51 GMT
#501
yakoob i'm on fish server now channel t2vst3
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-14 07:12:46
October 14 2012 07:12 GMT
#502
Can you post all the results here ?

And as I said before

Can you add a country from which players are ?

It would help me so much in adding bets on gg.net, which I want to actually do


thanks!
T H C makes ppl happy
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
October 14 2012 08:57 GMT
#503
On October 14 2012 05:17 chrisolo wrote:
Oh this started today? I didnt know that t.t But I see this will be played on Fish? If so I cannot participate, I do not want to reestablish my server list every login -_- Hate that Why would you play a league with only NA and EU players on Fish... doesnt make sense to me tbh.

I dont understand this either... :/

As we couldent, my opponent and me, get our games working at Fish, we changed to Iccup for our Bo3....
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
Plissken_2097
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Spain628 Posts
October 14 2012 08:59 GMT
#504
Wow, this already happen? I didn't follow this thread a lot, but since the OP wasn't updated very often I didn't realize it actually started. It would be nice if it had a little bit more info on there. I'll be there for next week ( if this is weekly :p)
Formerly Golondrin
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
October 14 2012 16:14 GMT
#505
All submitted results are in.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
yellowsmile
Profile Joined October 2011
United States293 Posts
October 14 2012 16:32 GMT
#506
On October 15 2012 01:14 Eywa- wrote:
All submitted results are in.

eywa, i won. fix it plz.
Modesty/widowkiller_
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
October 14 2012 17:24 GMT
#507
On October 14 2012 17:57 greenelve wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 05:17 chrisolo wrote:
Oh this started today? I didnt know that t.t But I see this will be played on Fish? If so I cannot participate, I do not want to reestablish my server list every login -_- Hate that Why would you play a league with only NA and EU players on Fish... doesnt make sense to me tbh.

I dont understand this either... :/

As we couldent, my opponent and me, get our games working at Fish, we changed to Iccup for our Bo3....

There is a .dll you can put on your desktop and double-click. It's very easy, search the [G] Korean Gateways thread.

Fish is the gold standard for BW servers. The reason you might not understand is because you don't play on it. It's definitely a legitimate authoritative decision given the caliber of players we have,
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
October 14 2012 18:02 GMT
#508
On October 14 2012 05:17 chrisolo wrote:
Oh this started today? I didnt know that t.t But I see this will be played on Fish? If so I cannot participate, I do not want to reestablish my server list every login -_- Hate that Why would you play a league with only NA and EU players on Fish... doesnt make sense to me tbh.


every time you start the iccup launcher it adds the iccup server to your registry on default.
LML
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-14 18:28:22
October 14 2012 18:27 GMT
#509
On October 15 2012 02:24 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 17:57 greenelve wrote:
On October 14 2012 05:17 chrisolo wrote:
Oh this started today? I didnt know that t.t But I see this will be played on Fish? If so I cannot participate, I do not want to reestablish my server list every login -_- Hate that Why would you play a league with only NA and EU players on Fish... doesnt make sense to me tbh.

I dont understand this either... :/

As we couldent, my opponent and me, get our games working at Fish, we changed to Iccup for our Bo3....

There is a .dll you can put on your desktop and double-click. It's very easy, search the [G] Korean Gateways thread.

Fish is the gold standard for BW servers. The reason you might not understand is because you don't play on it. It's definitely a legitimate authoritative decision given the caliber of players we have,

Well, i dont about gold standard, but could be and i trust you at this point.

So if i play on fish, i might understand the reason? what? why...better latency or... you know say why it is better...just say it is, which doesnt help/answer much :/

And i cant find a .dll in the thread.. all i found was a regfile and mini, which i will try and look if this works better
I was using wlauncher to play on fish, but ingame my opponent got dropped and game stopped... i was also downloading mini but it took me over 3h for 5mb to download, so i couldnt try it at this point.

I dont have anything against fish, just that iccup is known to everybody... the situation was like: ok DRIT all games will be played on fish, do it.
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
reps)Plumbum
Profile Joined July 2011
Russian Federation484 Posts
October 14 2012 18:44 GMT
#510
On October 14 2012 16:12 Sinedd wrote:
Can you post all the results here ?

And as I said before

Can you add a country from which players are ?

It would help me so much in adding bets on gg.net, which I want to actually do


thanks!


wow, thought that gosugamers.net died 5 years ago o_O
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
October 15 2012 02:04 GMT
#511
Okay so as far as casting....obviously there are absurd numbers of games and it isn't really castable in one sitting so we have a couple options.

Poll: Method of Casting?

Cast "selected games" from each of the 3 CWs (9)
 
45%

Focus on Tier 1/2 games, with selected "key" games from other Tiers (6)
 
30%

Cast CW in it's entirety, knowing that all three may not get done (3)
 
15%

Other (explain) (2)
 
10%

20 total votes

Your vote: Method of Casting?

(Vote): Cast "selected games" from each of the 3 CWs
(Vote): Cast CW in it's entirety, knowing that all three may not get done
(Vote): Focus on Tier 1/2 games, with selected "key" games from other Tiers
(Vote): Other (explain)




EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 03:21:11
October 15 2012 03:20 GMT
#512
I don't know how many days a week/ how many games per cast you want to cast, but everyone is going to want to see themselves play (especially people who otherwise would never get casted). I would recommend every tier 1 game, and 1 game from all the other Bo3s.

Spoilers:
+ Show Spoiler +
Except for my set. Everyone needs to see the entirety my excellence in all it's glory.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Jaevlaterran
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden578 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 03:44:53
October 15 2012 03:43 GMT
#513
Why would anyone want to see only one game from a bo3? Talk about anticlimactic when the caster casts the first game and then tells you that the other player made an epic comeback and won in the games we won't be watching. Better to choose 2 series (or however many you think you can manage) at random, and do all tiers in that series. Everyone won't be casted every week, but everyone will be casted some week. I don't like reading half books or watching half movies either
Need a light?
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 04:29:16
October 15 2012 04:12 GMT
#514
I don't think that is terribly important for me personally. But you could still have suspense by always casting one of the games that the winner of the series wins, so you know if your guy ends up winning this game, they win the series.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
October 15 2012 04:29 GMT
#515
On October 15 2012 12:43 Jaevlaterran wrote:
Why would anyone want to see only one game from a bo3? Talk about anticlimactic when the caster casts the first game and then tells you that the other player made an epic comeback and won in the games we won't be watching. Better to choose 2 series (or however many you think you can manage) at random, and do all tiers in that series. Everyone won't be casted every week, but everyone will be casted some week. I don't like reading half books or watching half movies either


The Bo3 can involve up to six different players (3 from both teams). So the comebacks will be done by different players.

Better to choose 2 series (or however many you think you can manage) at random, and do all tiers in that series.


One CW can be up to 19 games (assuming ace is Bo1) so even one CW is going to be a really long 4-5+ hr cast. So, done in it's entirety one per day is pretty much the max possible. I may be able to get to 2, or even all 3 fairly often; but of course it's no guarantee.

I'm totally fine with the overall concept though.

Obviously, if there is someone else that's wants to cast then it should be pretty doable to cast entire CW's, and all of them, every week.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
October 15 2012 05:18 GMT
#516
I told Eywa I'd be up for casting some of these, but I never really got a response.
darkness overpowering
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
October 15 2012 05:38 GMT
#517
On October 15 2012 03:27 greenelve wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 02:24 Jealous wrote:
On October 14 2012 17:57 greenelve wrote:
On October 14 2012 05:17 chrisolo wrote:
Oh this started today? I didnt know that t.t But I see this will be played on Fish? If so I cannot participate, I do not want to reestablish my server list every login -_- Hate that Why would you play a league with only NA and EU players on Fish... doesnt make sense to me tbh.

I dont understand this either... :/

As we couldent, my opponent and me, get our games working at Fish, we changed to Iccup for our Bo3....

There is a .dll you can put on your desktop and double-click. It's very easy, search the [G] Korean Gateways thread.

Fish is the gold standard for BW servers. The reason you might not understand is because you don't play on it. It's definitely a legitimate authoritative decision given the caliber of players we have,

Well, i dont about gold standard, but could be and i trust you at this point.

So if i play on fish, i might understand the reason? what? why...better latency or... you know say why it is better...just say it is, which doesnt help/answer much :/

And i cant find a .dll in the thread.. all i found was a regfile and mini, which i will try and look if this works better
I was using wlauncher to play on fish, but ingame my opponent got dropped and game stopped... i was also downloading mini but it took me over 3h for 5mb to download, so i couldnt try it at this point.

I dont have anything against fish, just that iccup is known to everybody... the situation was like: ok DRIT all games will be played on fish, do it.

It's better because it has more activity, more active players, a built-in smurf filter (obviously not perfect, but who has even that?), the same LAN latency, and a higher average skill level. By gold standard I was inferring that the best opportunities for high level play at a public level exists there. I also meant .reg in my powt, that is my mistake. WLauncher should work if updated. ICCup being known to everyone is a questionable fact, but the fact that even this knowledge does not stipulate greater activity and therefore greater use of this knowledge is undeniable; fish is simply way more active and competitive. I'm sure a lot more high-level Koreans play on fish than ICC, probably mid-tier players as well - meaning a majority of players play on it..
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jaevlaterran
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden578 Posts
October 15 2012 07:56 GMT
#518
On October 15 2012 14:38 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 03:27 greenelve wrote:
On October 15 2012 02:24 Jealous wrote:
On October 14 2012 17:57 greenelve wrote:
On October 14 2012 05:17 chrisolo wrote:
Oh this started today? I didnt know that t.t But I see this will be played on Fish? If so I cannot participate, I do not want to reestablish my server list every login -_- Hate that Why would you play a league with only NA and EU players on Fish... doesnt make sense to me tbh.

I dont understand this either... :/

As we couldent, my opponent and me, get our games working at Fish, we changed to Iccup for our Bo3....

There is a .dll you can put on your desktop and double-click. It's very easy, search the [G] Korean Gateways thread.

Fish is the gold standard for BW servers. The reason you might not understand is because you don't play on it. It's definitely a legitimate authoritative decision given the caliber of players we have,

Well, i dont about gold standard, but could be and i trust you at this point.

So if i play on fish, i might understand the reason? what? why...better latency or... you know say why it is better...just say it is, which doesnt help/answer much :/

And i cant find a .dll in the thread.. all i found was a regfile and mini, which i will try and look if this works better
I was using wlauncher to play on fish, but ingame my opponent got dropped and game stopped... i was also downloading mini but it took me over 3h for 5mb to download, so i couldnt try it at this point.

I dont have anything against fish, just that iccup is known to everybody... the situation was like: ok DRIT all games will be played on fish, do it.

It's better because it has more activity, more active players, a built-in smurf filter (obviously not perfect, but who has even that?), the same LAN latency, and a higher average skill level. By gold standard I was inferring that the best opportunities for high level play at a public level exists there. I also meant .reg in my powt, that is my mistake. WLauncher should work if updated. ICCup being known to everyone is a questionable fact, but the fact that even this knowledge does not stipulate greater activity and therefore greater use of this knowledge is undeniable; fish is simply way more active and competitive. I'm sure a lot more high-level Koreans play on fish than ICC, probably mid-tier players as well - meaning a majority of players play on it..


I still don't get why we have to play on Fish. As far as I see it, nothing of what you mentioned affects us who actually play. I only see
1. people dropping out because they don't want to go through the trouble of adding Fish etc,
2. people having to create new accounts for Fish and fixing Fish, launchers etc that they're not used to,
3. and people playing their games on ICCUP instead because things didn't work properly.

You can say that Fish is gold standard all you want, it won't change the fact that most non-Koreans play on ICCUP. Being pragmatic, all that's relevant here is if it causes trouble or not. Fish in this case, caused trouble last time we played.
Need a light?
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
October 15 2012 08:38 GMT
#519
On October 15 2012 16:56 Jaevlaterran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 14:38 Jealous wrote:
On October 15 2012 03:27 greenelve wrote:
On October 15 2012 02:24 Jealous wrote:
On October 14 2012 17:57 greenelve wrote:
On October 14 2012 05:17 chrisolo wrote:
Oh this started today? I didnt know that t.t But I see this will be played on Fish? If so I cannot participate, I do not want to reestablish my server list every login -_- Hate that Why would you play a league with only NA and EU players on Fish... doesnt make sense to me tbh.

I dont understand this either... :/

As we couldent, my opponent and me, get our games working at Fish, we changed to Iccup for our Bo3....

There is a .dll you can put on your desktop and double-click. It's very easy, search the [G] Korean Gateways thread.

Fish is the gold standard for BW servers. The reason you might not understand is because you don't play on it. It's definitely a legitimate authoritative decision given the caliber of players we have,

Well, i dont about gold standard, but could be and i trust you at this point.

So if i play on fish, i might understand the reason? what? why...better latency or... you know say why it is better...just say it is, which doesnt help/answer much :/

And i cant find a .dll in the thread.. all i found was a regfile and mini, which i will try and look if this works better
I was using wlauncher to play on fish, but ingame my opponent got dropped and game stopped... i was also downloading mini but it took me over 3h for 5mb to download, so i couldnt try it at this point.

I dont have anything against fish, just that iccup is known to everybody... the situation was like: ok DRIT all games will be played on fish, do it.

It's better because it has more activity, more active players, a built-in smurf filter (obviously not perfect, but who has even that?), the same LAN latency, and a higher average skill level. By gold standard I was inferring that the best opportunities for high level play at a public level exists there. I also meant .reg in my powt, that is my mistake. WLauncher should work if updated. ICCup being known to everyone is a questionable fact, but the fact that even this knowledge does not stipulate greater activity and therefore greater use of this knowledge is undeniable; fish is simply way more active and competitive. I'm sure a lot more high-level Koreans play on fish than ICC, probably mid-tier players as well - meaning a majority of players play on it..


I still don't get why we have to play on Fish. As far as I see it, nothing of what you mentioned affects us who actually play. I only see
1. people dropping out because they don't want to go through the trouble of adding Fish etc,
2. people having to create new accounts for Fish and fixing Fish, launchers etc that they're not used to,
3. and people playing their games on ICCUP instead because things didn't work properly.

You can say that Fish is gold standard all you want, it won't change the fact that most non-Koreans play on ICCUP. Being pragmatic, all that's relevant here is if it causes trouble or not. Fish in this case, caused trouble last time we played.


2weeks ago when I hit C- I had to wait ages to find opponents on C-. By now there are tons of foreigners who play mainly on fish, and all leagues of Eywa have been played there since ages, aswell.
Adding fish is just so simply, double click a .reg file and you're done. If you didn't have chaos launcher by now, go and get it. Creating a new account takes 30seconds.. and idk what you mean by fixing fish, chaos launcher was the launcher used long ago when ppl still played on europe.
Ppl playing on iccup because things didn't work properly is their fault, it's anything but hard to play on fish.
Get chaoslauncher with LatencyChanger, get the .reg and double click it, join fish and create an account. Takes a total of a couple of minutes.
All the qq'ing here takes up more time than setting up fish.

Here is the .reg file: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15287110/allscservers.reg
When you want to play on iccup again just start your iccup launcher, it adds the iccup server to your registry every time you start it.
LML
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
October 15 2012 11:04 GMT
#520
On October 15 2012 03:44 reps)Plumbum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 16:12 Sinedd wrote:
Can you post all the results here ?

And as I said before

Can you add a country from which players are ?

It would help me so much in adding bets on gg.net, which I want to actually do


thanks!


wow, thought that gosugamers.net died 5 years ago o_O

lol.. of course not !

its alive and working quite good actually
T H C makes ppl happy
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason175
BRAT_OK 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15434
Artosis 759
ZZZero.O 84
Mind 75
Hyun 39
NaDa 25
Bale 23
Dota 2
qojqva2657
420jenkins585
League of Legends
Doublelift2332
JimRising 68
Counter-Strike
Fnx 648
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6761
Khaldor1216
Liquid`Hasu951
Other Games
summit1g6635
FrodaN2323
B2W.Neo785
byalli318
ToD222
KnowMe65
Railgan37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1334
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
StarCraft 2
angryscii 30
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 30
• Reevou 11
• Hupsaiya 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• FirePhoenix10
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie726
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 50m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.