On October 17 2012 12:52 hacklebeast wrote:
if you are putting a lot of stock into the poll, you should repost it every page.
if you are putting a lot of stock into the poll, you should repost it every page.
This is very true.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Eywa-
Canada4876 Posts
On October 17 2012 12:52 hacklebeast wrote: if you are putting a lot of stock into the poll, you should repost it every page. This is very true. | ||
|
greenelve
Germany1392 Posts
| ||
|
mca64[KDV]
Poland463 Posts
| ||
|
Sinedd
Poland7052 Posts
On October 17 2012 23:06 dOTY wrote: eywa, please remove me from team game, thx. : ((( where are you going doty? | ||
|
Sinedd
Poland7052 Posts
R E S U L T S !!! would be cool if you post them | ||
|
Eywa-
Canada4876 Posts
On October 18 2012 02:38 Sinedd wrote: dudes.. R E S U L T S !!! would be cool if you post them I'll update results from eOnzErG's team tonight, not sure about the rest... I'll check if they were submitted. | ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
On October 17 2012 12:52 hacklebeast wrote: if you are putting a lot of stock into the poll, you should repost it every page. Good call. Poll: Method of Casting? Cast "selected games" from each of the 3 CWs (9) Focus on Tier 1/2 games, with selected "key" games from other Tiers (6) Cast CW in it's entirety, knowing that all three may not get done (3) Other (explain) (2) 20 total votes Your vote: Method of Casting? (Vote): Cast "selected games" from each of the 3 CWs | ||
|
krndandaman
Mozambique16569 Posts
| ||
|
mca64[KDV]
Poland463 Posts
| ||
|
)Messer(
Poland95 Posts
| ||
|
Poetic[AoV]
United Kingdom183 Posts
On September 28 2012 23:55 Poetic[AoV] wrote: ID: Poetic Race: T Rank: C+ I don't see my name on any team... What happened? Can I participate? | ||
|
Eywa-
Canada4876 Posts
On October 18 2012 21:43 Poetic[AoV] wrote: I don't see my name on any team... What happened? Can I participate? Probably a mistake, I'll add you to one. | ||
|
Eywa-
Canada4876 Posts
| ||
|
greenelve
Germany1392 Posts
| ||
|
mca64[KDV]
Poland463 Posts
On October 18 2012 22:20 greenelve wrote: Which map is starting map for Bo3 and which Tier does play twice? And where can i find this without having to ask each week? Tydzien 1: Neo Outlier Tydzien 2: Neo Chain Reaction more will be posted soon | ||
|
Sinedd
Poland7052 Posts
On October 18 2012 21:50 Eywa- wrote: Hey guys, I won't be around to ref again this week (I have a clan match to attend). You saw the procedure last week, it's pretty simple. Just get your games played and submit replays. oooo ! a Clan match which Clan is it ? xD heh.. I would just want the results to be posted somewhere.. ;( PLAYERS ! post the resutls of your CW's !!! you may do so here but in the spoiler tag ! | ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7090 Posts
sorry to the members of the team 3 | ||
|
Eywa-
Canada4876 Posts
On October 19 2012 01:23 Sinedd wrote: Show nested quote + On October 18 2012 21:50 Eywa- wrote: Hey guys, I won't be around to ref again this week (I have a clan match to attend). You saw the procedure last week, it's pretty simple. Just get your games played and submit replays. oooo ! a Clan match which Clan is it ? xD heh.. I would just want the results to be posted somewhere.. ;( PLAYERS ! post the resutls of your CW's !!! you may do so here but in the spoiler tag ! BBW... Anyhow, Sorry... I forgot bout the results yesterday ;d. | ||
|
sabas123
Netherlands3122 Posts
On October 19 2012 01:25 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote: i dont have the streng to continue. plz remove me sorry to the members of the team 3 TT is there a way to switch to a other team? | ||
|
Sinedd
Poland7052 Posts
MistrZZZ playing poker xD | ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs HackErIsTopLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|