• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:00
CEST 23:00
KST 06:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8408 users

[SRW] TheShimmy's Rush Week- College Ind. Tourney - Page 8

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
iFU.BMW
Profile Joined May 2009
United States144 Posts
August 07 2012 03:13 GMT
#141
I will be co-casting with fitz, we could use some feedback on our casts please.
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
August 07 2012 03:25 GMT
#142
On August 07 2012 12:00 fold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2012 11:43 BWalma wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lviq4ee8Pok


I'm casting the games right now and I'm uploading instantly once their done so feel free to stay tuned to the channel for more VODs but I won't spam this thread for each VOD

http://www.youtube.com/user/iCCupStarcraftTV?feature=mhee


Thanks ^^ Can you check your sound settings? Right now your voice is only on the left side and music is on the right.


Looks like I fixed it
Master Chief
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
August 07 2012 04:21 GMT
#143
Is there something I am missing, or is there a reason why the Youtube videos are only 5 minutes each? Did you cast all of the games somewhere and I am just not seeing it?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
August 07 2012 04:22 GMT
#144
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I just realized who I play in the ro8 if I win my games... 2 finalists in the ro8 fml
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
August 07 2012 04:29 GMT
#145
I believe its because of the auto-upload. They are labeled well.

Thank you a billion for the fast casting "Blitz" <3
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-07 04:37:13
August 07 2012 04:33 GMT
#146
I think you guys need to improve your game knowledge Going storm quickly after DT is standard play. My timing wasn't particular fast or anything and you need the storm (yes my storms were terrible) or else it's not possible to defend reavers especially since i was behind, hadn't really scouted what he was doing and couldn't get enough gateways up in time to defend any kind of reaver push. The second dt I built was just to be safe incase he goes for any kind of rush early on without obs since i didn't have any cannons up at the time. If he tries to attack I can sneak second dt in to kill some probes and even it up a little.

Also fitz I'm Australian and only 1100 on fish.

I was supposed to play mevshero but he couldn't make it so dm-white replaced him.
t.t
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
August 07 2012 05:33 GMT
#147
Just to stop ANYBODY from blowing up this thread with accusations at any player. Valid IDs will be required at the semi-final stages. All players have been entered and have pledged that they are at legitimate colleges/universities.
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
August 07 2012 06:05 GMT
#148
On August 07 2012 14:33 TheShimmy wrote:
Just to stop ANYBODY from blowing up this thread with accusations at any player. Valid IDs will be required at the semi-final stages. All players have been entered and have pledged that they are at legitimate colleges/universities.

I'm a junior in college and have never bothered to get an ID. Would documents from my school's website suffice? If not, what are the alternative methods?
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
WiredBomb
Profile Joined May 2005
United States398 Posts
August 07 2012 06:09 GMT
#149
Nice casts!
Boom ready or not, here it comes.
iFU.BMW
Profile Joined May 2009
United States144 Posts
August 07 2012 06:16 GMT
#150
On August 07 2012 15:09 WiredBomb wrote:
Nice casts!


thx bud ! and thx theshimmy for running this tourney !
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
August 07 2012 07:15 GMT
#151
On August 07 2012 15:05 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2012 14:33 TheShimmy wrote:
Just to stop ANYBODY from blowing up this thread with accusations at any player. Valid IDs will be required at the semi-final stages. All players have been entered and have pledged that they are at legitimate colleges/universities.

I'm a junior in college and have never bothered to get an ID. Would documents from my school's website suffice? If not, what are the alternative methods?

Similar situation here.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Reclusive
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States88 Posts
August 07 2012 07:21 GMT
#152
On August 07 2012 15:05 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2012 14:33 TheShimmy wrote:
Just to stop ANYBODY from blowing up this thread with accusations at any player. Valid IDs will be required at the semi-final stages. All players have been entered and have pledged that they are at legitimate colleges/universities.

I'm a junior in college and have never bothered to get an ID. Would documents from my school's website suffice? If not, what are the alternative methods?


What the heck? Can you really go through school without an ID? Share me your wisdom. I needed for almost everything.. Food, Transportation, to get into buildings...to borrow books..But at least you save money on not getting an ID card and get to avoid taking awkward pictures.
What does Happiness mean to you?
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-07 08:14:15
August 07 2012 08:10 GMT
#153
On August 07 2012 16:21 Reclusive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2012 15:05 Game wrote:
On August 07 2012 14:33 TheShimmy wrote:
Just to stop ANYBODY from blowing up this thread with accusations at any player. Valid IDs will be required at the semi-final stages. All players have been entered and have pledged that they are at legitimate colleges/universities.

I'm a junior in college and have never bothered to get an ID. Would documents from my school's website suffice? If not, what are the alternative methods?


What the heck? Can you really go through school without an ID? Share me your wisdom. I needed for almost everything.. Food, Transportation, to get into buildings...to borrow books..But at least you save money on not getting an ID card and get to avoid taking awkward pictures.

I live in my own apartment, I buy my own food. I take the shuttle that comes to my apartment building, which is only housing for my university, thus don't need an ID. I need to open a door to get into buildings. The only thing they told me that I really need an ID card for is the library to print things, other than that my student ID + password sufficed. On the first day of class I bring a printout of my class schedule and submit that to the professor if any questions arise. I seriously have had absolutely no need for an ID. When administration or the campus police ask me for my ID, I simply give them my student # and they look it up.

Edit: Message to TheShimmy that I answered by looking at the SemiFinals date. If necessary, I'll get a school ID by then.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
August 07 2012 10:48 GMT
#154
On August 07 2012 17:10 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2012 16:21 Reclusive wrote:
On August 07 2012 15:05 Game wrote:
On August 07 2012 14:33 TheShimmy wrote:
Just to stop ANYBODY from blowing up this thread with accusations at any player. Valid IDs will be required at the semi-final stages. All players have been entered and have pledged that they are at legitimate colleges/universities.

I'm a junior in college and have never bothered to get an ID. Would documents from my school's website suffice? If not, what are the alternative methods?


What the heck? Can you really go through school without an ID? Share me your wisdom. I needed for almost everything.. Food, Transportation, to get into buildings...to borrow books..But at least you save money on not getting an ID card and get to avoid taking awkward pictures.

I live in my own apartment, I buy my own food. I take the shuttle that comes to my apartment building, which is only housing for my university, thus don't need an ID. I need to open a door to get into buildings. The only thing they told me that I really need an ID card for is the library to print things, other than that my student ID + password sufficed. On the first day of class I bring a printout of my class schedule and submit that to the professor if any questions arise. I seriously have had absolutely no need for an ID. When administration or the campus police ask me for my ID, I simply give them my student # and they look it up.

Edit: Message to TheShimmy that I answered by looking at the SemiFinals date. If necessary, I'll get a school ID by then.

^ Exactly the same situation here except I take state transit to school.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
August 07 2012 15:10 GMT
#155
On August 07 2012 19:48 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2012 17:10 Game wrote:
On August 07 2012 16:21 Reclusive wrote:
On August 07 2012 15:05 Game wrote:
On August 07 2012 14:33 TheShimmy wrote:
Just to stop ANYBODY from blowing up this thread with accusations at any player. Valid IDs will be required at the semi-final stages. All players have been entered and have pledged that they are at legitimate colleges/universities.

I'm a junior in college and have never bothered to get an ID. Would documents from my school's website suffice? If not, what are the alternative methods?


What the heck? Can you really go through school without an ID? Share me your wisdom. I needed for almost everything.. Food, Transportation, to get into buildings...to borrow books..But at least you save money on not getting an ID card and get to avoid taking awkward pictures.

I live in my own apartment, I buy my own food. I take the shuttle that comes to my apartment building, which is only housing for my university, thus don't need an ID. I need to open a door to get into buildings. The only thing they told me that I really need an ID card for is the library to print things, other than that my student ID + password sufficed. On the first day of class I bring a printout of my class schedule and submit that to the professor if any questions arise. I seriously have had absolutely no need for an ID. When administration or the campus police ask me for my ID, I simply give them my student # and they look it up.

Edit: Message to TheShimmy that I answered by looking at the SemiFinals date. If necessary, I'll get a school ID by then.

^ Exactly the same situation here except I take state transit to school.

Log into your school portal and take a screenshot?
OR UPLOAD YOUR GPA AND FULL TRANSCRIPT?
Jaedong.
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
August 07 2012 17:48 GMT
#156
I'll be cooperating with semi-finalists on the various ways of identification.
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
August 07 2012 18:27 GMT
#157
Jesus christ its been a lot of casting, I'm all the way through Group F, finished with Game Vs. Elegant today I'll quickly throw them into a playlist if you want to link in the OP or something by each group peace guys.
Master Chief
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-07 20:53:03
August 07 2012 20:32 GMT
#158
~BWAlma Yo just going to say that you guys sound mad hateful about casting D ranks games, in my second game vs XKCD you were straight negative. Fitz, I've seen you on ICCup, what gives you the right to speak about D ranks players like this? "BaBo has no idea what he's doing"? "XKCD Has better endgame awareness" you say this based off of 3 non-standard games? Lol. Lets have a grudgematch, and the winner gets to cast the games - I would love to let people laugh at you same way you laughed at me.

You and the other person saying "It looks like XKCD is finally playing with a brain" like seriously what the fuck??

EDIT: Making assumptions like "BaBo American fan of the famous player" 1. Babo is a Korean word, iambabo has trademark on an entire word? Every person that uses the word is his fan? No. I did not know who he is when I made name. I'm not offended by this just saying that assumption is not good. 2. I am not American. 3. People get Fleet Beacon for Dweb when they are going sair, not going to go Carrier rofl and YOU talk shit about me? Fuck hahaha.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
August 07 2012 20:38 GMT
#159
On August 08 2012 03:27 BWalma wrote:
Jesus christ its been a lot of casting, I'm all the way through Group F, finished with Game Vs. Elegant today I'll quickly throw them into a playlist if you want to link in the OP or something by each group peace guys.

Can you link me to me vs EleGant cast?
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
August 07 2012 20:42 GMT
#160
On August 08 2012 05:38 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2012 03:27 BWalma wrote:
Jesus christ its been a lot of casting, I'm all the way through Group F, finished with Game Vs. Elegant today I'll quickly throw them into a playlist if you want to link in the OP or something by each group peace guys.

Can you link me to me vs EleGant cast?

Click his channel link, then click videos, it's close to the top...
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC519
EnkiAlexander 89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 519
ZombieGrub140
JuggernautJason106
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20543
Soulkey 261
White-Ra 162
Mini 154
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever7
League of Legends
Doublelift2761
Counter-Strike
fl0m1359
shoxiejesuss521
C9.Mang0172
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4467
Khaldor2093
Liquid`Hasu1534
Trikslyr39
Other Games
summit1g3775
ArmadaUGS2586
B2W.Neo476
shahzam445
Pyrionflax183
Mew2King71
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• HerbMon 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
• Noizen106
Other Games
• Scarra1293
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h
OSC
16h
Stellar Fest
16h
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.