• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:01
CEST 16:01
KST 23:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9395 users

NoisE's Amateur StarLeague - Page 30

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 34 Next All
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
April 18 2012 07:33 GMT
#581
Anyone on and want to play?
t.t
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
April 18 2012 08:37 GMT
#582
whr u foldddddddddd , waiting for people to play now ^^ 10min~
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
Prof. Protoss
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany744 Posts
April 18 2012 11:05 GMT
#583
Wow I beat nb.favorite. Clearly I'm too good for this tournament and should be disqualified as well
Don't mess the fess!
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
April 18 2012 16:48 GMT
#584
Since, I won a game against Prof.Protoss and he won a game against me, and in turn he beat nb.favorite, I should also be disqualified as well as anyone who beat me or prof.protoss.
김택용 Fighting!
dOTY
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-18 19:07:19
April 18 2012 19:07 GMT
#585
On April 19 2012 01:48 Yaqoob wrote:
Since, I won a game against Prof.Protoss and he won a game against me, and in turn he beat nb.favorite, I should also be disqualified as well as anyone who beat me or prof.protoss.


I lol'ed!
It’s cool to cry, don’t ever question your strength .
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-19 02:17:01
April 19 2012 02:11 GMT
#586
It's really depressing how many people seem to just stop playing... I think I definitely could have qualified if everyone was active, but now I only see the upper ranked people online and I get curbsmash u_u Oh well! Better to get unlimited curbsmash now than in the real tourney I guess xD

EDIT: Also dodging on the rise =__________=;
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
April 19 2012 02:31 GMT
#587
On April 19 2012 11:11 Jealous wrote:
It's really depressing how many people seem to just stop playing... I think I definitely could have qualified if everyone was active, but now I only see the upper ranked people online and I get curbsmash u_u Oh well! Better to get unlimited curbsmash now than in the real tourney I guess xD

EDIT: Also dodging on the rise =__________=;

You should start the revolution of the lower ranks coming back! You could try PM'ing people and setting up times to play. There's 3 days remaining!!!
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
April 19 2012 03:53 GMT
#588
Whenever I log on, I barely see anyone online and seeing as it is hard for me to ladder during the week because of work and the fact that the ladder tours are either 3pm EST or 9pm est, then its hard for me to get games. I'll do my best to get games on Friday night or Saturday.
김택용 Fighting!
action(OD)
Profile Joined February 2012
United States68 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-19 05:05:51
April 19 2012 04:38 GMT
#589
hope to see people online on Friday and Saturday lolz!
Good Luck and Have Fun!
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-19 05:27:05
April 19 2012 05:26 GMT
#590
Yaqoob. I've been going through a slump lately so I've been dodging BW all together. I'll be on in the next couple days when I feel comfortable again. Just one of those tough times I'm working through. Plus the fact I've been more mentally focused on ISL 3 than this has gotten me to the point I"m more accepting to just making groups than placing in the top.

Edit: Sorry friends and I went drinking so I've been a bit more honest than I should have hahahaha
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
April 19 2012 05:31 GMT
#591
will be on for 10min+ . hope some1 on and come play with me
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
gutshot
Profile Joined February 2011
United States429 Posts
April 19 2012 13:52 GMT
#592
On April 18 2012 04:38 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2012 00:58 dr.shrinker wrote:
Yeah, I noticed him doing a /f m when Michael or KC (?) was streaming saying that he'll "log on and smash some ASL noobs" on the Nb.Favorite-account.

I never had him on f list, he lags too much ^^ also, he was 2-0d in ISL quals by anklebreak, maybe his skill level was legit for this tour...

I never had him either and am glad that he is out of all the tournaments. From what I have seen his play was very suspicious sometime and like game said if he was a hacker before I don't really find a reason he wouldn't be hacking now.
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
April 19 2012 14:00 GMT
#593
Hey guys! Updated the post with an interview and top ten! Both can be found here.

Teaser: "....Also, I'm pretty sure stairs plays protoss, it doesn't even use apm to win wtf."
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
April 19 2012 23:48 GMT
#594
Announcements!


Hello everyone.

I have a few things to announce:

1) After talking to iCCup.Flawless, the account ASL.RedEyez has been locked and each and every game (and the points) are in the process of being deleted. This means that anyone who has played him and lost to him, you should be getting your points back.

2) Congratulations to PluS for getting C+ on the ASL ladder! He has battled through some games and finally gotten that PluS ;P

3) The ladder ends in less than 72 hours! At 13:00 CET on April 22nd, you will know who has qualified and who hasn't for the ASL Group stages! Be sure to play as many games as possible in these next hours so that you can get those top 6 spots! Good luck to everyone of you.



Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-20 03:49:33
April 20 2012 03:28 GMT
#595
After dropping a lot of games in the past two days due to playing bad, being tired and drunk (it's finals time, yo) I realize that I am getting worse again and am not contributing good games or improving or have a chance at qualification xD GGs everyone, good luck in the rest of the tournament.

http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/matchlist/3453924/1x1.html

Thanks to all opponents, sorry for raging at times u_u Need to control emotions better, even if I am under the influence ^^ NEW GOAL... Whenever I play BW again...
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
April 20 2012 03:35 GMT
#596
lol i think asl timing is not really good for asian pacific and plus keep battle this same guy for more than 10 times -_- dafuqq
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
April 20 2012 04:32 GMT
#597
Played 2 games today and now there's no one else left. -.-
t.t
Letalis
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Bulgaria180 Posts
April 20 2012 08:42 GMT
#598
I'll play anyone in a MOTW BO5 no matter the rank. If you are searching for an opponent and need a chance to earn some points, msg me. (Terran, but I play with the other races too)
ajmbek
Profile Joined November 2008
Italy460 Posts
April 20 2012 09:25 GMT
#599
i'll be on to play today from 15:30 gtm+1
Sic iter ad astra
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
April 20 2012 12:48 GMT
#600
I'll be playing a lot until the deadline, so feel free to msg me for games.
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 717
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
CosmosSc2 39
Railgan 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50127
Shuttle 7783
FanTaSy 1636
BeSt 612
Horang2 504
Soma 149
Last 131
Sexy 124
Zeus 114
Pusan 109
[ Show more ]
Mind 92
Hyun 90
ggaemo 77
hero 69
Sea.KH 68
Killer 61
Aegong 46
Snow 44
ToSsGirL 32
PianO 31
Bale 27
NaDa 18
JYJ 16
zelot 15
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3524
qojqva1859
Dendi1231
XcaliburYe259
420jenkins143
Counter-Strike
fl0m3747
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor736
Liquid`Hasu657
Other Games
B2W.Neo860
Beastyqt562
byalli397
Mlord393
Livibee219
Hui .180
ArmadaUGS101
Mew2King70
QueenE51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick754
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3297
Other Games
• WagamamaTV80
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h
BSL Open Qualifier
5h
Replay Cast
9h
Afreeca Starleague
20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.