• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:15
CEST 16:15
KST 23:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9256 users

NoisE's Amateur StarLeague - Page 31

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 34 Next All
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
April 20 2012 12:59 GMT
#601
I'm getting there! Quirinus, I'll message you later! I need to massgame too.
EleGant[AoV]
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
April 20 2012 16:26 GMT
#602
MEGA IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT


Coming up to the end of the ladder, I'll be needing rep packs of each player who has laddered regardless if they have qualified.

Send the pack to: NoisEASL@gmail.com

I need you to send a .rar file of every single game you have played during the ASL ladder and I need the title of the email to read "[Your name]'s ASL Replay Pack".

Thank you.
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
April 20 2012 17:03 GMT
#603
On April 20 2012 21:59 ImbaTosS wrote:
I'm getting there! Quirinus, I'll message you later! I need to massgame too.


Ok, I'm going to sleep now, since I didn't sleep much this evening, but in I think I'll be massgaming in about 5-6 hours and the whole time till the deadline. (unless I get at a safe spot 4k-5k pts)
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
April 20 2012 23:16 GMT
#604
I'm genuinely miserable that I haven't had time to be a proper competitor this group stage. I mean really, I'm gutted. I hope like crazy that there is another one of these before my summer holiday ends, so I can tear it up like crazy.
EleGant[AoV]
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
April 21 2012 02:27 GMT
#605
On April 21 2012 08:16 ImbaTosS wrote:
I'm genuinely miserable that I haven't had time to be a proper competitor this group stage. I mean really, I'm gutted. I hope like crazy that there is another one of these before my summer holiday ends, so I can tear it up like crazy.

You're not that far out.. Just need to give it for the next few days .
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
dr.shrinker
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway369 Posts
April 21 2012 08:01 GMT
#606
I'll be home at 14:00 CET, hope someone is on and willing to play some games. Haven't found opponents lately, and there's barely time left.
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
April 21 2012 10:10 GMT
#607
On April 21 2012 11:27 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 08:16 ImbaTosS wrote:
I'm genuinely miserable that I haven't had time to be a proper competitor this group stage. I mean really, I'm gutted. I hope like crazy that there is another one of these before my summer holiday ends, so I can tear it up like crazy.

You're not that far out.. Just need to give it for the next few days .


On April 21 2012 17:01 dr.shrinker wrote:
I'll be home at 14:00 CET, hope someone is on and willing to play some games. Haven't found opponents lately, and there's barely time left.



Don't worry, I got to like 2.5k point in a few hours. I just started playing yesterday, so it's still possible.

Also, I'll be playing the whole day today. Then I'll probably sleep for a bit, and play till the end tomorrow, or until I think I've qualified.
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
April 21 2012 10:24 GMT
#608
Anyone on? I played games and lost ranks instead of dodging. what an idiot -.-
t.t
ajmbek
Profile Joined November 2008
Italy460 Posts
April 21 2012 11:26 GMT
#609
Jok fold you are good enought to not dodge expect from the first 3 who are really good

I'll be online before and after crtl for some game, but most probably i'll just chill around and check all is ok as i belive 3400 shoud be enought to qualify
Sic iter ad astra
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 11:38:20
April 21 2012 11:34 GMT
#610
On April 21 2012 20:26 ajmbek wrote:
Jok fold you are good enought to not dodge expect from the first 3 who are really good

I'll be online before and after crtl for some game, but most probably i'll just chill around and check all is ok as i belive 3400 shoud be enought to qualify

I keep rereading that wrong. >.> Nevermind. Come play me guys Ask Action and quirinus how easy I am.
t.t
dr.shrinker
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway369 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 13:58:23
April 21 2012 13:55 GMT
#611
I'm on now. Can't see anyone else.

Edit: I'm on zergery now, message me if someone decide to log on and wants to play a game or two.
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
April 21 2012 23:49 GMT
#612
11:10h left! Gogo! :D
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
ajmbek
Profile Joined November 2008
Italy460 Posts
April 22 2012 05:30 GMT
#613
Just a few hours left

Looks i have enought points to go run mine half maraton without thinking about sc xP

It is a nice tournament, woud be better if mine girlfrend was not here during ladder time xD more time to be top 6 and less stress for last days. I was sure that more people woud had played last night, now the limit is 3100 i belive many players can still snipe in.

There is justs 2-3 players who tried hard and was unable tu qualify, congratulations to them anyway, i woud have expected more activity from low c- players with mass games and negative stats but to push in top 28


Gl to all in next stage
Sic iter ad astra
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
April 22 2012 08:07 GMT
#614
--- Nuked ---
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 22 2012 08:18 GMT
#615
Congrats Wands!

Kinda disappointed ISL and ASL ladder were at the same time for me. Definitely more focused on that than this...=/
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-22 12:05:30
April 22 2012 11:24 GMT
#616
THE LADDER STAGE IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED

SS of the ladder have been taken, 10 minutes ago, if your games didn't appear on there, it's because they finished too late. Though the ladder stage is complete, the standings are NOT final. There are still potentially many unsorted complaints to be finished up.

If you have any outstanding complaints that have not yet been resolved by the iCCup team, you must send them to me asap on Teamliquid (through repdepot preferably). - These must be sent in Today.

Otherwise, congratulations to:

Invites
Dsyxelic
Lumire
S2Glow
WandS - Top ladder player, fills for SnipinPanda

PluS
AleC
RusH
Hollow
Splax
ajmbek
Blade
Quirinus
Wallace
ASmOdey
Zeran
Hardi
NoisE
Action
MarkM
Reclusive
LETALIS
Fold
Probe
Zangetsu
Mewka
icotuza
zaMNal
KoRorO
oxyacety
ToKa
m4nu
zimp


Top 6 get to pick their groups, so I would ask WandS, Dsyxelic, PluS, AleC, RuSh and Hollow to get in contact with either myself or Shimy on a fairly convenient platform. i.e. Skype, MSN.

Please note, this is subject to change due to possible disqualifications and ladder reports.

Regards,

Eywa-


P.S. REMAINDER of the tournament will be played on FISH SERVER. Please familiarize yourself with the launchers, use either Chaos Launcher or Mini, if you would like, testing it with either myself or Shimy before hand could save you from disqualification if you can't get it working on the day of.

Questions will be answered within two hours (today only). Feel free to post!
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Letalis
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Bulgaria180 Posts
April 22 2012 11:51 GMT
#617
I sent my replays and now I'm waiting to see my group. I played bad during the ladder stage so that protoss players think I can't TvP Look at them picking me for their groups now and losing
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
April 22 2012 12:00 GMT
#618
sent reps
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
April 22 2012 12:06 GMT
#619
On April 22 2012 20:51 Letalis wrote:
I sent my replays and now I'm waiting to see my group. I played bad during the ladder stage so that protoss players think I can't TvP Look at them picking me for their groups now and losing

I'm guessing 20 or so other people had the same idea as you!
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-22 12:42:50
April 22 2012 12:17 GMT
#620
On April 22 2012 20:24 Eywa- wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

THE LADDER STAGE IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED

SS of the ladder have been taken, 10 minutes ago, if your games didn't appear on there, it's because they finished too late. Though the ladder stage is complete, the standings are NOT final. There are still potentially many unsorted complaints to be finished up.

If you have any outstanding complaints that have not yet been resolved by the iCCup team, you must send them to me asap on Teamliquid (through repdepot preferably). - These must be sent in Today.

Otherwise, congratulations to:

Invites
Dsyxelic
Lumire
S2Glow
WandS - Top ladder player, fills for SnipinPanda

PluS
AleC
RusH
Hollow
Splax
ajmbek
Blade
Quirinus
Wallace
ASmOdey
Zeran
Hardi
NoisE
Action
MarkM
Reclusive
LETALIS
Fold
Probe
Zangetsu
Mewka
icotuza
zaMNal
KoRorO
oxyacety
ToKa
m4nu
zimp


Top 6 get to pick their groups, so I would ask WandS, Dsyxelic, PluS, AleC, RuSh and Hollow to get in contact with either myself or Shimy on a fairly convenient platform. i.e. Skype, MSN.

Please note, this is subject to change due to possible disqualifications and ladder reports.

Regards,

Eywa-


P.S. REMAINDER of the tournament will be played on FISH SERVER. Please familiarize yourself with the launchers, use either Chaos Launcher or Mini, if you would like, testing it with either myself or Shimy before hand could save you from disqualification if you can't get it working on the day of.

Questions will be answered within two hours (today only). Feel free to post!


T_T I thought the invites don't get to choose groups since they already get a change things. Damn, had I known I'd play more to get that #6 spot.

edit:
Sent replays.
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 356
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36855
Bisu 3079
Hyuk 1610
Shuttle 1369
Mini 731
EffOrt 683
Larva 427
Soma 354
ZerO 253
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 119
Last 101
Zeus 71
Sexy 59
Hyun 49
Pusan 45
Killer 44
Mong 39
Bale 38
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 28
Hm[arnc] 27
PianO 27
Aegong 24
zelot 18
Rock 14
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7132
qojqva1518
Dendi972
Counter-Strike
fl0m1803
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1241
crisheroes949
Liquid`Hasu475
Lowko417
Other Games
gofns45404
singsing2666
B2W.Neo1490
DeMusliM271
Livibee213
Hui .168
Liquid`VortiX132
Beastyqt129
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King81
KnowMe52
elazer44
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7806
League of Legends
• Jankos1981
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 45m
INu's Battles
21h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.