• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:53
CEST 05:53
KST 12:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8177 users

NoisE's Amateur StarLeague - Page 29

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 34 Next All
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
April 17 2012 14:18 GMT
#561
Hey guys!

Check out the top ten and interview with Wallace here !!!

Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
April 17 2012 14:43 GMT
#562
Important Announcement


I regretfully have to announce an error on my part.

Doing email confirmations, I slipped up and let an account iGotRedEyes into the tournament without doing further research.
Thanks to ASL)Zeran, I have found out that the IP of ASL.RedEyez matches the very same IP and last login IP of Nb.Favorite. Nb.Favorite, as you may or may not know, is way above the C+ level.

I am angry at him for trying to smurf into this StarLeague that was meant to be fair and equal for yellow ranks, but I am more angry with myself for letting this happen. I should have caught it and the only one to blame is myself.
I give you all my sincerest apologies and ask that you would please forgive me. This should have never happened.

He is kicked off the ASL team and banned from any future tournaments of mine. No one is permitted to play the account ASL.RedEyez. I ask that you please make this known if I am not online.

Also:
On March 22 2012 06:11 Eywa- wrote:
I would like every B- and up player to know that I fully support this event as well as Shimy's efforts in preparing it. If any of you are caught smurfing into this league, you will receive a permanent ban from any league which involve myself as the organization.



I sincerely apologize to those who have received losses from him and to everyone for my lack of execution on this matter.

Sincerely,
Shimy

Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
dr.shrinker
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway369 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-17 15:58:35
April 17 2012 15:58 GMT
#563
Yeah, I noticed him doing a /f m when Michael or KC (?) was streaming saying that he'll "log on and smash some ASL noobs" on the Nb.Favorite-account.
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 17 2012 16:56 GMT
#564
I'm not really angry at the fact someone decided to smurf in this tour. I'm more upset with the fact people outside of Nb.Favorite knew that this was going on and refused to step in and tell either myself or one of the organizers...it's really disheartening.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
anklebreak
Profile Joined February 2012
92 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-17 17:17:32
April 17 2012 17:15 GMT
#565
On April 17 2012 23:43 Shimy wrote:
Important Announcement


I regretfully have to announce an error on my part.

Doing email confirmations, I slipped up and let an account iGotRedEyes into the tournament without doing further research.
Thanks to ASL)Zeran, I have found out that the IP of ASL.RedEyez matches the very same IP and last login IP of Nb.Favorite. Nb.Favorite, as you may or may not know, is way above the C+ level.

I am angry at him for trying to smurf into this StarLeague that was meant to be fair and equal for yellow ranks, but I am more angry with myself for letting this happen. I should have caught it and the only one to blame is myself.
I give you all my sincerest apologies and ask that you would please forgive me. This should have never happened.

He is kicked off the ASL team and banned from any future tournaments of mine. No one is permitted to play the account ASL.RedEyez. I ask that you please make this known if I am not online.

Also:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 06:11 Eywa- wrote:
I would like every B- and up player to know that I fully support this event as well as Shimy's efforts in preparing it. If any of you are caught smurfing into this league, you will receive a permanent ban from any league which involve myself as the organization.



I sincerely apologize to those who have received losses from him and to everyone for my lack of execution on this matter.

Sincerely,
Shimy





funny how i lost to him playing tvz on his redeyes account when i didn't know who he was during the ASL, but i beat him a few days later tvt on his real account.

he must be still butt hurt that i eliminated him from the isl3 qualifier
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
April 17 2012 17:40 GMT
#566
What will be done about the points lost/gained due to his participation? I think it's only fair that people who have lost vs him have their points refunded in the final tally. The question arises whether or not wins should count or be removed, to which I can't find a clear answer - refunding losses makes perfect sense to me, but winning vs. a player who is above the tournament caliber shouldn't be punished imo, but this creates an inconsistency in ruling since he shouldn't have been in it in the first place... Either way, I'm interested in how this will be handled from a 3rd party perspective (I didn't play any games against him).
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
GeckoVOD
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Germany814 Posts
April 17 2012 17:55 GMT
#567
On April 18 2012 02:40 Jealous wrote:
What will be done about the points lost/gained due to his participation? I think it's only fair that people who have lost vs him have their points refunded in the final tally. The question arises whether or not wins should count or be removed, to which I can't find a clear answer - refunding losses makes perfect sense to me, but winning vs. a player who is above the tournament caliber shouldn't be punished imo, but this creates an inconsistency in ruling since he shouldn't have been in it in the first place... Either way, I'm interested in how this will be handled from a 3rd party perspective (I didn't play any games against him).


Ideally any player should've lost only few points against Favorite so far in comparison with the total points won/lost after the ladder stage. Besides, only a few ranks matter, it doesn't matter if one player is #50 or #54, it will not affect the event as a whole. It's only important for those players that are close to qualifying, but failed to do so because of a handful of points. It'd be prolly the smartest decision to wait until the ladder is officially over and check only those problematic rankings and add the points again I guess.
@DonGeckone on Twitterstuff // JOIN THE YODA FANCLUB OR YOU'RE REALLY REALLY UNCOOL: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=398220
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-17 18:23:59
April 17 2012 18:11 GMT
#568
hahahaha... A- smurf! That's fucking unbelievable.


Also, I stay true to what I said.. Sorry Favorite, but

1) I put out a warning.
2) You did it anyway hoping to not get caught.
3) Your past isn't too admirable to begin with as far as I know.


Seriously, you just disgust me. You'll be banned from all continuations of Gambit's Cup.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-17 18:19:37
April 17 2012 18:17 GMT
#569
On April 18 2012 02:40 Jealous wrote:
What will be done about the points lost/gained due to his participation? I think it's only fair that people who have lost vs him have their points refunded in the final tally. The question arises whether or not wins should count or be removed, to which I can't find a clear answer - refunding losses makes perfect sense to me, but winning vs. a player who is above the tournament caliber shouldn't be punished imo, but this creates an inconsistency in ruling since he shouldn't have been in it in the first place... Either way, I'm interested in how this will be handled from a 3rd party perspective (I didn't play any games against him).


The point differences that occured are pretty negligeable and there is no real way for me to replace them.
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
April 17 2012 18:43 GMT
#570
On April 18 2012 03:11 Eywa- wrote:
hahahaha... A- smurf! That's fucking unbelievable.


Also, I stay true to what I said.. Sorry Favorite, but

1) I put out a warning.
2) You did it anyway hoping to not get caught.
3) Your past isn't too admirable to begin with as far as I know.


Seriously, you just disgust me. You'll be banned from all continuations of Gambit's Cup.

Zarrr, the second most famous German hacker, abusing? Waitttttttttt a minute!!!!!
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
April 17 2012 19:33 GMT
#571
--- Nuked ---
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
April 17 2012 19:38 GMT
#572
On April 18 2012 00:58 dr.shrinker wrote:
Yeah, I noticed him doing a /f m when Michael or KC (?) was streaming saying that he'll "log on and smash some ASL noobs" on the Nb.Favorite-account.

I never had him on f list, he lags too much ^^ also, he was 2-0d in ISL quals by anklebreak, maybe his skill level was legit for this tour...
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
April 17 2012 19:40 GMT
#573
On April 18 2012 04:38 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2012 00:58 dr.shrinker wrote:
Yeah, I noticed him doing a /f m when Michael or KC (?) was streaming saying that he'll "log on and smash some ASL noobs" on the Nb.Favorite-account.

I never had him on f list, he lags too much ^^ also, he was 2-0d in ISL quals by anklebreak, maybe his skill level was legit for this tour...

Trolololo
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
April 17 2012 21:45 GMT
#574
Dude, guys, I beated Favorite in clanleague as well. He said he is playing while laying on his couch, who knows if we can trust him. He hit A-, but now he is like B- so yeah. Point is, he still shouldn't be allowed to play here so shame on him =).
music is the best thing in the world
anklebreak
Profile Joined February 2012
92 Posts
April 17 2012 22:48 GMT
#575
sir i challenge you to a duel *slaps wallace in face with leather glove*

this saturday winner takes all, Superior Canadian Gentlemen's Club leader vs Sexy Bulgarians Club leader. best out of 11. settle the score for the ages in deciding the superior club of ASL. lets do this!


[image loading]

i await your response sir

krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
April 17 2012 22:54 GMT
#576
--- Nuked ---
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
April 17 2012 22:55 GMT
#577
By the way wallace you forgot to mention that we have conflicting timezones so i almost never see you online and that im 1-0 vs you already on ASL ladder and crtl.

And i guess favorite was playing bad on purpose or something to try to sell it.
|| o.o
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
April 17 2012 23:05 GMT
#578
On April 18 2012 07:54 krndandaman wrote:
thanks for the interviews shimy, its always fun to read and keeps things fresh


Sure thing! Watch out, you might be next
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Reclusive
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States88 Posts
April 18 2012 02:06 GMT
#579
Ahhhh.. krd mentioned me..sigh.. Now I feel pressure to do well..
I'm going to have to start watching replays...NOOOOOO whyyy I hate replays.
What does Happiness mean to you?
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
April 18 2012 04:01 GMT
#580
On April 18 2012 11:06 Reclusive wrote:
Ahhhh.. krd mentioned me..sigh.. Now I feel pressure to do well..
I'm going to have to start watching replays...NOOOOOO whyyy I hate replays.

But thats the funnest part of the game D8
|| o.o
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1830
GuemChi 1372
NotJumperer 117
910 77
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King39
Other Games
summit1g7818
Coldzera 723
JimRising 620
C9.Mang0302
WinterStarcraft294
PiGStarcraft261
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1009
• Rush381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 7m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 7m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.