• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War425.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9128 users

[SPL] KT Rolster vs. STX SouL - Page 79

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 85 Next
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-28 09:51:52
December 28 2011 09:50 GMT
#1561
IF HE RECALLS IT WILL THE BE THE END OF US ALL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


**srs props to ppl who get the reference
▲ ▲ ▲
HighTemper
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada3867 Posts
December 28 2011 09:51 GMT
#1562
Great series. Thanks to all streamers, LRers, and OP!!
"Issue the orders Sir [JangBi], and I will storm Hell." - Anthony Wayne
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
December 28 2011 09:51 GMT
#1563
A win is a win got it , just good game and leave the game already ^_^
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
December 28 2011 09:52 GMT
#1564
On December 28 2011 18:50 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 18:47 Kipsate wrote:
Bogus lost that game eventually due to no recall defense at his main, however he played a pretty good game and I am almost certain that he is one of the best TvP's except for Fantasy and Flash.

When those mines inexplicably didn't kill everything (as always happens to me, and, well, almost every recall I've ever seen), I knew that it was bad news bears. One of those "if only..." that would have certainly handed Bogus a huge advantage. He had a passable defense, something that works most of the time, even without turrets.


He had to move his army back all the way, he should have(but now we get in should have arguments) a Science vessel out there incase of EMPs, he even saw it coming(as he already pulled his army back) so he could have EMPed it, but no Science Vessel was near (or they were all killed).

Still he played an amazing game(with incredibly defense in the midgame) and you got to give credit where its due to him.
WriterXiao8~~
Madder
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia427 Posts
December 28 2011 09:52 GMT
#1565
On December 28 2011 18:50 Taekwon wrote:
IF HE RECALLS IT WILL THE BE THE END OF US ALL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



Hahahaha, nice one. Have to watch that now..
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
December 28 2011 09:52 GMT
#1566
On December 28 2011 18:50 jaQi wrote:
Okay too many ppl to quote them all ^^

For me Bogus played better, the early aggression by Stats threw Bogus far behind, Stats got arbiter big army and Bogus defended that really sick with his few tanks and sacrificed many scv's, but this defend was really impressive. Then he had to struggle on one base and all the time I thought he is dead and will lose this game, but he showed a big heart and great skill. Stats should have won the game earlier, also his DT's at the beginning were absolutely senseless, he was building an arbiter anyway.

Concluding: I think he deserves the win more, because he impressed me more, with staying alive while I thought he was dead all the time.


edit: Before I forget this, of course I voted YES !! Nevertheless it was a really really sick game!!! By both of them, I just wished the outcome was another.


I guess early game micro isn't impressive.
Remember Violet.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
December 28 2011 09:52 GMT
#1567
On December 28 2011 18:47 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 18:46 Lightwip wrote:
What happened, STX?
Where are all those cheeses and timing pushes that carried you through vs SKT? Where did they go?


lol how bitter.

Yeah pretty much.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Eun_Star
Profile Joined April 2010
United States322 Posts
December 28 2011 09:53 GMT
#1568
On December 28 2011 18:50 jaQi wrote:
Okay too many ppl to quote them all ^^

For me Bogus played better, the early aggression by Stats threw Bogus far behind, Stats got arbiter big army and Bogus defended that really sick with his few tanks and sacrificed many scv's, but this defend was really impressive. Then he had to struggle on one base and all the time I thought he is dead and will lose this game, but he showed a big heart and great skill. Stats should have won the game earlier, also his DT's at the beginning were absolutely senseless, he was building an arbiter anyway.

Concluding: I think he deserves the win more, because he impressed me more, with staying alive while I thought he was dead all the time.


edit: Before I forget this, of course I voted YES !! Nevertheless it was a really really sick game!!! By both of them, I just wished the outcome was another.


it's just an opinion, so I guess there's no need to debate about who "deserved" the win
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
December 28 2011 09:53 GMT
#1569
On December 28 2011 18:52 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 18:50 Jealous wrote:
On December 28 2011 18:47 Kipsate wrote:
Bogus lost that game eventually due to no recall defense at his main, however he played a pretty good game and I am almost certain that he is one of the best TvP's except for Fantasy and Flash.

When those mines inexplicably didn't kill everything (as always happens to me, and, well, almost every recall I've ever seen), I knew that it was bad news bears. One of those "if only..." that would have certainly handed Bogus a huge advantage. He had a passable defense, something that works most of the time, even without turrets.


He had to move his army back all the way, he should have(but now we get in should have arguments) a Science vessel out there incase of EMPs, he even saw it coming(as he already pulled his army back) so he could have EMPed it, but no Science Vessel was near (or they were all killed).

Still he played an amazing game(with incredibly defense in the midgame) and you got to give credit where its due to him.


He did play a great game. But so did Stats. That's why this game is a must to watch for everyone. Amazing TvP.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
December 28 2011 09:54 GMT
#1570
On December 28 2011 18:50 jaQi wrote:
Okay too many ppl to quote them all ^^

For me Bogus played better, the early aggression by Stats threw Bogus far behind, Stats got arbiter big army and Bogus defended that really sick with his few tanks and sacrificed many scv's, but this defend was really impressive. Then he had to struggle on one base and all the time I thought he is dead and will lose this game, but he showed a big heart and great skill. Stats should have won the game earlier, also his DT's at the beginning were absolutely senseless, he was building an arbiter anyway.

Concluding: I think he deserves the win more, because he impressed me more, with staying alive while I thought he was dead all the time.


edit: Before I forget this, of course I voted YES !! Nevertheless it was a really really sick game!!! By both of them, I just wished the outcome was another.


its never about what you deserve,you get what you get.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
jaQi
Profile Joined December 2010
1121 Posts
December 28 2011 09:54 GMT
#1571
On December 28 2011 18:53 Eun_Star wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 18:50 jaQi wrote:
Okay too many ppl to quote them all ^^

For me Bogus played better, the early aggression by Stats threw Bogus far behind, Stats got arbiter big army and Bogus defended that really sick with his few tanks and sacrificed many scv's, but this defend was really impressive. Then he had to struggle on one base and all the time I thought he is dead and will lose this game, but he showed a big heart and great skill. Stats should have won the game earlier, also his DT's at the beginning were absolutely senseless, he was building an arbiter anyway.

Concluding: I think he deserves the win more, because he impressed me more, with staying alive while I thought he was dead all the time.


edit: Before I forget this, of course I voted YES !! Nevertheless it was a really really sick game!!! By both of them, I just wished the outcome was another.


it's just an opinion, so I guess there's no need to debate about who "deserved" the win


Nah, it was because 4 or 5 ppl quoted my post and told me to explain why I think he deserved the win more than Stats.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10396 Posts
December 28 2011 09:55 GMT
#1572
On December 28 2011 18:52 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 18:50 Jealous wrote:
On December 28 2011 18:47 Kipsate wrote:
Bogus lost that game eventually due to no recall defense at his main, however he played a pretty good game and I am almost certain that he is one of the best TvP's except for Fantasy and Flash.

When those mines inexplicably didn't kill everything (as always happens to me, and, well, almost every recall I've ever seen), I knew that it was bad news bears. One of those "if only..." that would have certainly handed Bogus a huge advantage. He had a passable defense, something that works most of the time, even without turrets.


He had to move his army back all the way, he should have(but now we get in should have arguments) a Science vessel out there incase of EMPs, he even saw it coming(as he already pulled his army back) so he could have EMPed it, but no Science Vessel was near (or they were all killed).

Still he played an amazing game(with incredibly defense in the midgame) and you got to give credit where its due to him.

That's true, it was a bit foolish to not have a vessel near those crucial areas (where he was re-landing his CC and where his production facilities are). I guess he thought he needed all of them to hold the middle.

The game was amazing no doubt, on both sides. The storm finisher was like the trump card in Stats' hands; someone earlier said "Stats is a wizard" and it was totally true in that moment. He channeled the spirit of Reach there for certain (Boxer vs Reach on Neo Forbidden Zone if anyone is interested in similar plays).
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
o[twist]
Profile Joined May 2008
United States4903 Posts
December 28 2011 09:55 GMT
#1573
On December 28 2011 18:52 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 18:50 Jealous wrote:
On December 28 2011 18:47 Kipsate wrote:
Bogus lost that game eventually due to no recall defense at his main, however he played a pretty good game and I am almost certain that he is one of the best TvP's except for Fantasy and Flash.

When those mines inexplicably didn't kill everything (as always happens to me, and, well, almost every recall I've ever seen), I knew that it was bad news bears. One of those "if only..." that would have certainly handed Bogus a huge advantage. He had a passable defense, something that works most of the time, even without turrets.


He had to move his army back all the way, he should have(but now we get in should have arguments) a Science vessel out there incase of EMPs, he even saw it coming(as he already pulled his army back) so he could have EMPed it, but no Science Vessel was near (or they were all killed).

Still he played an amazing game(with incredibly defense in the midgame) and you got to give credit where its due to him.


it's very hard for bogus. he has to defend the center base (which is very hard) and has to defend 6:00. it's very easy for him to forget about the main. i don't blame him for bunching up his science vessels in the middle since a recall there would have been ridiculously deadly due to the tank formation he had to have. he had good recall defense with the mines and it just didn't quite work, and the distance between the main and the center was just too much
jaQi
Profile Joined December 2010
1121 Posts
December 28 2011 09:55 GMT
#1574
On December 28 2011 18:54 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 18:50 jaQi wrote:
Okay too many ppl to quote them all ^^

For me Bogus played better, the early aggression by Stats threw Bogus far behind, Stats got arbiter big army and Bogus defended that really sick with his few tanks and sacrificed many scv's, but this defend was really impressive. Then he had to struggle on one base and all the time I thought he is dead and will lose this game, but he showed a big heart and great skill. Stats should have won the game earlier, also his DT's at the beginning were absolutely senseless, he was building an arbiter anyway.

Concluding: I think he deserves the win more, because he impressed me more, with staying alive while I thought he was dead all the time.


edit: Before I forget this, of course I voted YES !! Nevertheless it was a really really sick game!!! By both of them, I just wished the outcome was another.


its never about what you deserve,you get what you get.


Sure thats the difference between fantasy and reality. But that was not why I wrote that post -.-
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
December 28 2011 09:57 GMT
#1575
Thanks jaqi for being a sore loser
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
December 28 2011 09:58 GMT
#1576
On December 28 2011 18:55 o[twist] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 18:52 Kipsate wrote:
On December 28 2011 18:50 Jealous wrote:
On December 28 2011 18:47 Kipsate wrote:
Bogus lost that game eventually due to no recall defense at his main, however he played a pretty good game and I am almost certain that he is one of the best TvP's except for Fantasy and Flash.

When those mines inexplicably didn't kill everything (as always happens to me, and, well, almost every recall I've ever seen), I knew that it was bad news bears. One of those "if only..." that would have certainly handed Bogus a huge advantage. He had a passable defense, something that works most of the time, even without turrets.


He had to move his army back all the way, he should have(but now we get in should have arguments) a Science vessel out there incase of EMPs, he even saw it coming(as he already pulled his army back) so he could have EMPed it, but no Science Vessel was near (or they were all killed).

Still he played an amazing game(with incredibly defense in the midgame) and you got to give credit where its due to him.


it's very hard for bogus. he has to defend the center base (which is very hard) and has to defend 6:00. it's very easy for him to forget about the main. i don't blame him for bunching up his science vessels in the middle since a recall there would have been ridiculously deadly due to the tank formation he had to have. he had good recall defense with the mines and it just didn't quite work, and the distance between the main and the center was just too much

I don't blame him, its what seperates the good from the great(Bogus from Flash/Fantasy), TvP is incredibly hard especially against a player of Stats his caliber and he played an amazing game, I thought he lost it after the early game harass but he clawed himself back in very impressivly.
WriterXiao8~~
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
December 28 2011 09:59 GMT
#1577
I hope this cements stats position on the PR.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
poisui
Profile Joined July 2011
1088 Posts
December 28 2011 09:59 GMT
#1578
On December 28 2011 18:50 jaQi wrote:
Okay too many ppl to quote them all ^^

For me Bogus played better, the early aggression by Stats threw Bogus far behind, Stats got arbiter big army and Bogus defended that really sick with his few tanks and sacrificed many scv's, but this defend was really impressive. Then he had to struggle on one base and all the time I thought he is dead and will lose this game, but he showed a big heart and great skill. Stats should have won the game earlier, also his DT's at the beginning were absolutely senseless, he was building an arbiter anyway.

Concluding: I think he deserves the win more, because he impressed me more, with staying alive while I thought he was dead all the time.


edit: Before I forget this, of course I voted YES !! Nevertheless it was a really really sick game!!! By both of them, I just wished the outcome was another.

Lolwut. This is such a loser's argument. You can whine all you want but the outcome is final-- Stats destroyed Bogus.

Do you not understand how bias you are being by ignoring how well Stats played?
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
December 28 2011 09:59 GMT
#1579
On December 28 2011 18:50 Taekwon wrote:
IF HE RECALLS IT WILL THE BE THE END OF US ALL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


**srs props to ppl who get the reference


Considering the main demographic of teamliquid, I don't think it's that obscure.
o[twist]
Profile Joined May 2008
United States4903 Posts
December 28 2011 10:00 GMT
#1580
On December 28 2011 18:58 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 18:55 o[twist] wrote:
On December 28 2011 18:52 Kipsate wrote:
On December 28 2011 18:50 Jealous wrote:
On December 28 2011 18:47 Kipsate wrote:
Bogus lost that game eventually due to no recall defense at his main, however he played a pretty good game and I am almost certain that he is one of the best TvP's except for Fantasy and Flash.

When those mines inexplicably didn't kill everything (as always happens to me, and, well, almost every recall I've ever seen), I knew that it was bad news bears. One of those "if only..." that would have certainly handed Bogus a huge advantage. He had a passable defense, something that works most of the time, even without turrets.


He had to move his army back all the way, he should have(but now we get in should have arguments) a Science vessel out there incase of EMPs, he even saw it coming(as he already pulled his army back) so he could have EMPed it, but no Science Vessel was near (or they were all killed).

Still he played an amazing game(with incredibly defense in the midgame) and you got to give credit where its due to him.


it's very hard for bogus. he has to defend the center base (which is very hard) and has to defend 6:00. it's very easy for him to forget about the main. i don't blame him for bunching up his science vessels in the middle since a recall there would have been ridiculously deadly due to the tank formation he had to have. he had good recall defense with the mines and it just didn't quite work, and the distance between the main and the center was just too much

I don't blame him, its what seperates the good from the great(Bogus from Flash/Fantasy), TvP is incredibly hard especially against a player of Stats his caliber and he played an amazing game, I thought he lost it after the early game harass but he clawed himself back in very impressivly.


it was very, very impressive. overall i think bogus has the two most impressive losses in the season (probably the two best games of the season, too)
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 291
Mind 64
Bale 25
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
JimRising 694
Other Games
summit1g7332
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft583
C9.Mang0285
Sick172
febbydoto18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick729
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2105
League of Legends
• Rush1001
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 44m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.