• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8993 users

[SPL] KT Rolster vs Team 8 - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 139 140 141 Next
shucklesors
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore1176 Posts
November 29 2011 01:43 GMT
#81
if flash meets jaedong then id confidently say kt has no chance of winning
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 29 2011 01:47 GMT
#82
If kt plays mind and wooki or just either one Kt could take it easy.

Otherwise it could go both ways.

If we see a leessang rok should go to macro game.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
November 29 2011 01:48 GMT
#83
Take care KT, you're about to get HOOOOOOOOOOOOONED!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 29 2011 02:00 GMT
#84
On November 29 2011 10:48 Dakkas wrote:
Take care KT, you're about to get HOOOOOOOOOOOOONED!


is there a reason you're here?

STFU on trash talk if T1 isn't playing.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
November 29 2011 02:21 GMT
#85
I don't hate KT
But I must root for Team 8
Flash wins way too much

Legend of the Fall
Jaehoon beats Flash easily
You heard it here first
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 29 2011 02:25 GMT
#86
so much hate on kt .....
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
dartoo
Profile Joined May 2010
India2889 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 02:26:55
November 29 2011 02:25 GMT
#87
.... will be at office cant watch this live. But looking at the speed the vods are loaded, I will be able to watch as I have dinner :D

Go T8!

is that the actual official name for the team?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 29 2011 02:29 GMT
#88
On November 29 2011 11:25 dartoo wrote:
.... will be at office cant watch this live. But looking at the speed the vods are loaded, I will be able to watch as I have dinner :D

Go T8!

is that the actual official name for the team?


nope,just Team 8.

hopefully I'll get to watch the games too.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Jindo
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1305 Posts
November 29 2011 02:36 GMT
#89
Bisu and Flash has nothing but praises for Wooki so I hope KT let him play more often.
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
November 29 2011 02:40 GMT
#90
Predictions:
(T)Flash < (Z)Jaedong
(Z)Action < (Z)Killer
(T)Mind > (P)Tyson
(P)Stats < (T)Sea
133 221 333 123 111
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
November 29 2011 02:42 GMT
#91
kt should win this if their coach doesnt troll them again


ace hwaiting!!
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
November 29 2011 02:48 GMT
#92
KT fighting.

I hope we can see wooki play today.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 29 2011 02:58 GMT
#93
On November 29 2011 11:25 Sawamura wrote:
so much hate on kt .....

lol no,its not even close.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
jjhchsc2
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2393 Posts
November 29 2011 02:59 GMT
#94
LEE SANG ROK!
Lee Ssang/ Lee Shin/ Kim Jung Woo/ Kim Min Chul/Jun Tae Yang/Park Soo Ho/Lee Jung Hoon/Choi Sung Hoon/ Moon Sung Won/Park Ji Soo/ Lee Ho Joon/ Jang Min Chul/ Kim Seung Chul/SaSe/IdrA/Ret Fighting! BW4Life
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
November 29 2011 03:00 GMT
#95
On November 29 2011 07:36 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 03:34 TheBB wrote:
On November 29 2011 03:03 Shurayuki wrote:
On November 29 2011 02:53 hipaul wrote:
I feel like this is gonna be a really important match for both teams...
+ Show Spoiler +
They are both 0-1 right now,
the losing team of this match will probably receive a lot of criticism for this season. Can KT win with flash playing only once or can team 8 put it together to take down the champs?
Hoping for team 8 to win for the sake of all the teams that disbanded T.T

On November 29 2011 02:57 Ryo wrote:
Because of the lack of a sponsor, there's so much pressure on Team 8 players to win.

Team8 gonna win for KeSPA, the greater good!

The greater good.

JD for president, as always. Hope he can come back.


I feel kind of bad that I'm willing to sacrifice any team out there for the greater good except my own. Although I really did wish that Team 8 had put up a better fight against SKT (I swear I was cheering for Jaedong against Best). Oh well. Hopefully they show us what they're made of today. Given what we saw in KT vs. ACE, I think Team 8 will be fine. Chose 3-2 anyway, just because you can never count Stats or Flash out for wins. Unless Coach Ju knows what's up and we do indeed get a JvF, in which Jaedong reminds us who the Tyrant is again.

DAMN YOU KOREAN CLASS. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE AT 4PM. I can't even watch this live T___T


I heard there's this activity called "skipping classes", i do it often :p
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
November 29 2011 03:03 GMT
#96
So sad I'll be watching the VODs. Should be epic though.
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 29 2011 03:09 GMT
#97
On November 29 2011 12:00 ffreakk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 07:36 Kiett wrote:
On November 29 2011 03:34 TheBB wrote:
On November 29 2011 03:03 Shurayuki wrote:
On November 29 2011 02:53 hipaul wrote:
I feel like this is gonna be a really important match for both teams...
+ Show Spoiler +
They are both 0-1 right now,
the losing team of this match will probably receive a lot of criticism for this season. Can KT win with flash playing only once or can team 8 put it together to take down the champs?
Hoping for team 8 to win for the sake of all the teams that disbanded T.T

On November 29 2011 02:57 Ryo wrote:
Because of the lack of a sponsor, there's so much pressure on Team 8 players to win.

Team8 gonna win for KeSPA, the greater good!

The greater good.

JD for president, as always. Hope he can come back.


I feel kind of bad that I'm willing to sacrifice any team out there for the greater good except my own. Although I really did wish that Team 8 had put up a better fight against SKT (I swear I was cheering for Jaedong against Best). Oh well. Hopefully they show us what they're made of today. Given what we saw in KT vs. ACE, I think Team 8 will be fine. Chose 3-2 anyway, just because you can never count Stats or Flash out for wins. Unless Coach Ju knows what's up and we do indeed get a JvF, in which Jaedong reminds us who the Tyrant is again.

DAMN YOU KOREAN CLASS. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE AT 4PM. I can't even watch this live T___T


I heard there's this activity called "skipping classes", i do it often :p


TLer skipping Korean class...lol.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
November 29 2011 03:13 GMT
#98
Thanks Hyde for the thread.

KT fighting!!!!! Team 8 fighting!!!!
Learn,live and love it.
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
November 29 2011 03:14 GMT
#99
i just want jaedong to win his game in an incredible fashion :C
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
November 29 2011 03:16 GMT
#100
On November 29 2011 12:00 ffreakk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 07:36 Kiett wrote:
On November 29 2011 03:34 TheBB wrote:
On November 29 2011 03:03 Shurayuki wrote:
On November 29 2011 02:53 hipaul wrote:
I feel like this is gonna be a really important match for both teams...
+ Show Spoiler +
They are both 0-1 right now,
the losing team of this match will probably receive a lot of criticism for this season. Can KT win with flash playing only once or can team 8 put it together to take down the champs?
Hoping for team 8 to win for the sake of all the teams that disbanded T.T

On November 29 2011 02:57 Ryo wrote:
Because of the lack of a sponsor, there's so much pressure on Team 8 players to win.

Team8 gonna win for KeSPA, the greater good!

The greater good.

JD for president, as always. Hope he can come back.


I feel kind of bad that I'm willing to sacrifice any team out there for the greater good except my own. Although I really did wish that Team 8 had put up a better fight against SKT (I swear I was cheering for Jaedong against Best). Oh well. Hopefully they show us what they're made of today. Given what we saw in KT vs. ACE, I think Team 8 will be fine. Chose 3-2 anyway, just because you can never count Stats or Flash out for wins. Unless Coach Ju knows what's up and we do indeed get a JvF, in which Jaedong reminds us who the Tyrant is again.

DAMN YOU KOREAN CLASS. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE AT 4PM. I can't even watch this live T___T


I heard there's this activity called "skipping classes", i do it often :p


I heard there's this thing called professors being strict and automatically failing you if you miss more than a certain number of classes. And yes, I am at that limit, quite literally. I have 1 more class I can take off, and I'm using it to attend WCG.
Writer:o
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 139 140 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 271
MaD[AoV]30
910 25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 458
Counter-Strike
fl0m4229
Fnx 603
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox447
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4141
Liquid`Hasu601
Other Games
summit1g6119
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0237
JuggernautJason31
Trikslyr10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21443
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 56m
Patches Events
17h 56m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.