• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7596 users

Altitude Nation Wars - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
October 03 2011 20:36 GMT
#21
On October 04 2011 05:34 ghrur wrote:
Wait, can't it be North America together like USA+CA instead of just USA alone or CA alone?

Contemplated it, but it's not a good idea. USA can easily field a team, and so can Canada. Both are just wanting to make a megateam. Fact is, absolutely no team will have an allstar lineup of like 5 A- players, everyone will have to incorporate C+/B- level players into their teams. The scene is not what it used to be, and NWs will not be Mondragon vs Draco.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
LRM)nOoNe
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States231 Posts
October 03 2011 20:39 GMT
#22
I agree, USA + CA should be together. Also, players should be able to play 1v1 and 2v2.
Either way, I'd like to be the leader for the USA. (I'm nOoNe)
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-03 21:03:52
October 03 2011 21:03 GMT
#23
I would like to be a leader for Western Europe. You know who I am

I think we see what happens first with USA and Canadian individual teams... I'm sure they can get it together.
EleGant[AoV]
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
October 03 2011 21:03 GMT
#24
On October 04 2011 06:03 ImbaTosS wrote:
I would like to be a leader for Western Europe. You know who I am

I think we see what happens first with USA+Canada... I'm sure they can get it together.

Exactly what I told DeuS.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
October 03 2011 21:20 GMT
#25
If you let me, I'll play for denmark FOR SURE

I'll probally be demolished but yeah, can allways represent dannebrog :3
In the woods, there lurks..
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
October 03 2011 21:22 GMT
#26
On October 04 2011 06:20 Iplaythings wrote:
If you let me, I'll play for denmark FOR SURE

I'll probally be demolished but yeah, can allways represent dannebrog :3

I'm glad that this is early in the thread... if you post something like this, we need to know who you are. People's TL names aren't dead giveaways. Details should be ample, so the leader has a good prerequisite in recruiting you, therefore no misrepresentation.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
October 03 2011 21:40 GMT
#27
On October 04 2011 06:22 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 06:20 Iplaythings wrote:
If you let me, I'll play for denmark FOR SURE

I'll probally be demolished but yeah, can allways represent dannebrog :3

I'm glad that this is early in the thread... if you post something like this, we need to know who you are. People's TL names aren't dead giveaways. Details should be ample, so the leader has a good prerequisite in recruiting you, therefore no misrepresentation.

Okay, so I gotta post it in exactly what format ? oO
My name on TL and game-name is the same, but if you want people to register in a certain way you should probally put up a format in the OP, otherwise post's like mine is gonna come tenfolds.
I dont know if I am an idiot but it seems pretty arbitrary how to register "properly"
In the woods, there lurks..
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
October 03 2011 21:45 GMT
#28
On October 04 2011 06:40 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 06:22 Game wrote:
On October 04 2011 06:20 Iplaythings wrote:
If you let me, I'll play for denmark FOR SURE

I'll probally be demolished but yeah, can allways represent dannebrog :3

I'm glad that this is early in the thread... if you post something like this, we need to know who you are. People's TL names aren't dead giveaways. Details should be ample, so the leader has a good prerequisite in recruiting you, therefore no misrepresentation.

Okay, so I gotta post it in exactly what format ? oO
My name on TL and game-name is the same, but if you want people to register in a certain way you should probally put up a format in the OP, otherwise post's like mine is gonna come tenfolds.
I dont know if I am an idiot but it seems pretty arbitrary how to register "properly"

A simple format would be:
County
Most known name
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
dsaqwe.
Profile Joined February 2011
Croatia274 Posts
October 03 2011 21:52 GMT
#29
Im in,
dsaqwe aka sas.LocDog,
Croatia, Central Europe
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-03 22:02:03
October 03 2011 22:00 GMT
#30
If you could me as leader for team germany.
I will contact my players for who is still actively playing and will play for Germany again, aswell as look for another manager.
LML
NotJumperer
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States1371 Posts
October 03 2011 23:55 GMT
#31
--- Nuked ---
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7090 Posts
October 04 2011 00:10 GMT
#32
eOnzErG Western Europe
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
October 04 2011 01:08 GMT
#33
It's good to see people taking to it the first day. However, we do only have less than two weeks to organize all teams. And by that I mean, the leaders that are approved for teams have less than two weeks to jump start their teams. It shouldn't be hard, a couple PMs a day. Furthermore, I encourage all players and leaders to post their want and willingness in the thread as soon as humanly possible, so we know where we stand organizationally. Thank you in advance.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
FyRe_DragOn
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada2057 Posts
October 04 2011 01:13 GMT
#34
Canada
LRM)DragOn

how does a leader get approved for their team?
aka DragOn[NaS]
LastOfADyingBreed
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
40 Posts
October 04 2011 01:19 GMT
#35
canada + united states would be wicked sick.

AmeriCanada

Camerica Amernada

or just a NA tag would be cool beans. i always loved the NA jokes such as "Canada: America's hat" or "America: Canada's Mexico"

super super eager to see the teams but as of late, i think Hungary is just too gosu. the old Chinese, Polish and German squads were incredible though. i think they used to be the Top 3 iirc.
Eywa talking to his boyfriend http://youtu.be/_nk_ArV2RUQ
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
October 04 2011 01:34 GMT
#36
On October 04 2011 10:19 LastOfADyingBreed wrote:
canada + united states would be wicked sick.

AmeriCanada

Camerica Amernada

or just a NA tag would be cool beans. i always loved the NA jokes such as "Canada: America's hat" or "America: Canada's Mexico"

super super eager to see the teams but as of late, i think Hungary is just too gosu. the old Chinese, Polish and German squads were incredible though. i think they used to be the Top 3 iirc.

You actually nailed a subject we've been looking into. Have any contact with the Chinese?
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 02:18:56
October 04 2011 02:18 GMT
#37
On October 04 2011 10:13 FyRe_DragOn wrote:
Canada
LRM)DragOn

how does a leader get approved for their team?


This is what I don't get, with you inactive, bizzy/assault not playing (not like they would show up to clanwar anyway, same with cute[pain])... I don't see how we can field a team enough to compete in this. USA can easily field a team because they have many B-/++ players, but canada does not. Most of those guys are smurfed accounts of other country players or two of the same person's IDs.

I could see; safina/dragon/bibiane/myself... that's only if they show up to the scheduled games.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
October 04 2011 02:30 GMT
#38
On October 04 2011 11:18 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 10:13 FyRe_DragOn wrote:
Canada
LRM)DragOn

how does a leader get approved for their team?


This is what I don't get, with you inactive, bizzy/assault not playing (not like they would show up to clanwar anyway, same with cute[pain])... I don't see how we can field a team enough to compete in this. USA can easily field a team because they have many B-/++ players, but canada does not. Most of those guys are smurfed accounts of other country players or two of the same person's IDs.

I could see; safina/dragon/bibiane/myself... that's only if they show up to the scheduled games.

Every other team has to work with C to B- players, Canada will as well. And DragOn, you just say you'd like to be leader in the thread.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
October 04 2011 02:41 GMT
#39
Leader can't play? jw... cause then dragon shouldn't be leader.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
NbSky
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 02:44:14
October 04 2011 02:42 GMT
#40
On October 04 2011 04:31 dRaW wrote:
Is there any way to not play for Canada? I really don't think they can field a team in all honesty.


We fielded a team every single time ever since I became manager and I'm pretty positive I could get all those guys to play with me again.

That being said I'd run for leader of CA.
Sandstorm@USEast | The Last Pride [EviL] GW2 | Nb.Sky
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 255
JuggernautJason61
BRAT_OK 46
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24547
Mini 414
Hyuk 166
firebathero 152
ggaemo 123
Dewaltoss 97
Mong 51
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3103
Khaldor1376
crisheroes1106
Liquid`Hasu760
Other Games
FrodaN2442
fl0m954
Beastyqt892
mouzStarbuck240
KnowMe183
ArmadaUGS135
Mew2King62
Trikslyr46
Chillindude31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1020
BasetradeTV64
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• StrangeGG 45
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• 80smullet 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9252
• WagamamaTV388
Other Games
• imaqtpie761
• Shiphtur305
• tFFMrPink 19
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 11m
INu's Battles
17h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.