• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:31
CEST 09:31
KST 16:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9160 users

[OSL] Jin Air OSL Grand Final - Page 292

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 290 291 292 293 294 319 Next
HighTemper
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada3867 Posts
September 17 2011 13:13 GMT
#5821
I hyped.
I cheered.
I shouted.
I jumped.
I sweat.
I cursed.
I fist pumped.
I cried.

Nothing in this world is better than BW.

Thank you Fantasy, Jangbi, teams, OGN, streamers, LR, sponsors and all BW fans!

BW 4 LIFE!!!!!!
"Issue the orders Sir [JangBi], and I will storm Hell." - Anthony Wayne
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
September 17 2011 13:13 GMT
#5822
On September 17 2011 22:11 Sufficiency wrote:
Anyways, is there anyone left who got two silver in starleagues? I can't think of anyone right now. I think people who haven't won a starleague yet at most got one silver. Movie is probably the most reasonable one right now, I think... unless you cout Kwanno...

I don't think there's a single person left with 2+ silvers and no golds. (Yellow excluded obv.)

Unless you count the GSL, in which case you get Iris. But you don't count the GSL.
May the BeSt man win.
finkelboy
Profile Joined December 2008
Italy372 Posts
September 17 2011 13:13 GMT
#5823
So exited i can't express my self!!
TOO HAPPY FOR JANGBI!
TOO HAPPY FOR SAMSUNG!
TOO HAPPY FOR THIS F****N AMAZING FINALS!

p.s. bw best game EVER
Ma jae yoon, what else? By.hero next bonjwa
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
September 17 2011 13:13 GMT
#5824
On September 17 2011 22:12 magicbullet wrote:
Why did jangbi produce so many observers? I thought fantasy had kept his wraith out of sight.


he produed so many observers because Fantasy's plan was to scan for observers, swoop in and destroy them then obliterate all of Jangbi's carriers with cloaked wraiths.

The only problem was Jangbi destroyed all scans in the end(:D), and Fantasy (perhaps, this is arguable) waited too long to move out with his wraiths.

WriterXiao8~~
Azriel
Profile Joined December 2010
Mexico462 Posts
September 17 2011 13:13 GMT
#5825
On September 17 2011 22:08 Djabanete wrote:
Satisfying, isn't it?

Let's see if Zero takes up the mantle...
Or Great, lol.

Haha. Great isn't reaching a final anytime soon. I could see Zero getting another second place, though.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
September 17 2011 13:14 GMT
#5826
On September 17 2011 22:12 magicbullet wrote:
Why did jangbi produce so many observers? I thought fantasy had kept his wraith out of sight.


When you are at an advantage, you think of the WORST CASE SCENARIO that can possibly happen that will make you lose. And the answer is wraith. It's pretty simple logic. I would have done the same thing... no progaming experience required.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 13:14:41
September 17 2011 13:14 GMT
#5827
On September 17 2011 22:12 magicbullet wrote:
Why did jangbi produce so many observers? I thought fantasy had kept his wraith out of sight.

On September 17 2011 22:14 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 22:12 magicbullet wrote:
Why did jangbi produce so many observers? I thought fantasy had kept his wraith out of sight.


When you are at an advantage, you think of the WORST CASE SCENARIO that can possibly happen that will make you lose. And the answer is wraith. It's pretty simple logic. I would have done the same thing... no progaming experience required.


I would say... when he saw fantasy snipe the first 2 observers with his goliaths he probably knew something was up, so he made more.
:)
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
September 17 2011 13:14 GMT
#5828
On September 17 2011 22:12 magicbullet wrote:
Why did jangbi produce so many observers? I thought fantasy had kept his wraith out of sight.

Common Star sense.
May the BeSt man win.
SCnai
Profile Joined February 2010
322 Posts
September 17 2011 13:14 GMT
#5829
SC2 friends, please spread the word about what you've witnessed.
The legend of the fall, which everyone thought was only a dream, is being revived! Carriers, the symbol of Protoss, the hope of a million Protoss fans, are reviving the legend!
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 13:16:22
September 17 2011 13:14 GMT
#5830
I only saw games 1 and 2, but then I had an essay to write

Where can I find VODs of games 3-5? I'm new to BW ^_^

EDIT: Of course, the stream just finished, so I'm not expecting there to be VODs straight away, but I assume there is a centralized place to get them at some point?
blahz0r
Profile Joined December 2010
3030 Posts
September 17 2011 13:15 GMT
#5831
No storms but we got carriers. Still can't believe he came back from that early attack, definitely deserved the win.
Liquipedia
mansa
Profile Joined May 2011
Philippines336 Posts
September 17 2011 13:15 GMT
#5832
Nevake channel on youtube will probably have it soon :D
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
September 17 2011 13:16 GMT
#5833
On September 17 2011 22:14 SeaSwift wrote:
I only saw games 1 and 2, but then I had an essay to write

Where can I find VODs of games 3-5? I'm new to BW ^_^

there will be posted on nevake in few hours(?) i guess, if you are desperate you can check xsebt livestream channel for vod, but its loading so slowly for me
Stork[gm]
finkelboy
Profile Joined December 2008
Italy372 Posts
September 17 2011 13:16 GMT
#5834
I was SO sure Fantasy could not lose. It was impossible for Jangbi to win, i almost rage-turned of my pc and.. JB made the impossible..

THIS MADE MY DAY
Ma jae yoon, what else? By.hero next bonjwa
FractalsOnFire
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1756 Posts
September 17 2011 13:16 GMT
#5835
BEST FINALS OF 2011 HANDS DOWN!!!

God its such a relief to have finals with tension and it actually going to game 5.
Vuk_91
Profile Joined September 2010
Serbia1690 Posts
September 17 2011 13:16 GMT
#5836
On September 17 2011 22:14 SeaSwift wrote:
I only saw games 1 and 2, but then I had an essay to write

Where can I find VODs of games 3-5? I'm new to BW ^_^

Find "nevake" channel on youtube,I`m sure he will post the games in 2-3 hours. If not,then check it again tomorrow.
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
September 17 2011 13:16 GMT
#5837
On September 17 2011 22:14 Djabanete wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 22:12 magicbullet wrote:
Why did jangbi produce so many observers? I thought fantasy had kept his wraith out of sight.

Common Star sense.

Ya, the best way to take out a ton off carriers with no losses is cloaked Wraith. Notice how he had 2 observers as well. So he could split them and avoid the scans.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 13:17:12
September 17 2011 13:16 GMT
#5838
On September 17 2011 22:14 SeaSwift wrote:
I only saw games 1 and 2, but then I had an essay to write

Where can I find VODs of games 3-5? I'm new to BW ^_^


moktira will have them up on youtube account nevake very soon (since he's godly like that)

(probably within a few hours, though possibly within a day)

jangbi's comeback in game 5 was amazing. that is all
Writer
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
September 17 2011 13:16 GMT
#5839
On September 17 2011 22:14 SeaSwift wrote:
I only saw games 1 and 2, but then I had an essay to write

Where can I find VODs of games 3-5? I'm new to BW ^_^

Here in a few hours !
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
legaton
Profile Joined December 2010
France1763 Posts
September 17 2011 13:17 GMT
#5840
On September 17 2011 22:14 SeaSwift wrote:
I only saw games 1 and 2, but then I had an essay to write

Where can I find VODs of games 3-5? I'm new to BW ^_^

EDIT: Of course, the stream just finished, so I'm not expecting there to be VODs straight away, but I assume there is a centralized place to get them at some point?



What a fantastic game.

Nukethestars channel in two days for the english commentary

nevake in a few hours for the korean VODs
No GG, No Skill - Jaedong <3
Prev 1 290 291 292 293 294 319 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 330
Hyuk 282
910 108
Bale 29
ZergMaN 27
NotJumperer 24
yabsab 14
Icarus 9
League of Legends
JimRising 548
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor406
crisheroes261
Other Games
ceh9457
WinterStarcraft405
Happy275
PiGStarcraft239
Sick208
Livibee168
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream281
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Stunt509
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 29m
Stellar Fest
5h 29m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.