On September 17 2011 21:30 konadora wrote:
jangbi didn't even get to see his family during korean thanksgiving to prepare for this finals
jangbi didn't even get to see his family during korean thanksgiving to prepare for this finals
Oh shit... o.o
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
PH
United States6173 Posts
On September 17 2011 21:30 konadora wrote: jangbi didn't even get to see his family during korean thanksgiving to prepare for this finals Oh shit... o.o | ||
|
marttorn
Norway5211 Posts
Sorry, I meant this was a really sick awesome finals, i'm shaking | ||
|
tomatriedes
New Zealand5356 Posts
On September 17 2011 21:29 Hier wrote: Show nested quote + On September 17 2011 21:27 Eishi_Ki wrote: What I learned today A Corsair beats a Wraith 1v1 Jangbi is a total nerd baller This. I was sure that wraith would have had it. I think the corsair got the 1st hit though I don't know if that would have made any difference. | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
LONG LIVE BROOD WAR | ||
|
Seraphim
United States4467 Posts
| ||
|
sleepingdog
Austria6145 Posts
| ||
|
FunnyPicture
Sweden147 Posts
| ||
|
bao235
Norway97 Posts
| ||
|
krisss
Luxembourg305 Posts
WTF this is like 10 times better than SC2.. | ||
|
Boundz(DarKo)
5311 Posts
Any SC2 finals thus far hasn't even been remotely close to an OSL or MSL. Always remember: We are here because of broodwar. NOTHING ELSE | ||
|
Elroi
Sweden5617 Posts
| ||
|
endy
Switzerland8970 Posts
I'm a little disappointed though, we didn't see a single storm during these finals. | ||
|
kuroshiroi
3149 Posts
On September 17 2011 21:31 Spica wrote: It's a miracle how Jangbi managed to claw his way back up, starting from the preliminaries It's almost like a fairytale win! This OSL will go down in history as one of the best finals ever :D Not to mention that sick comeback in game 5. I have no idea how Fantasy lost game 5 but I'm so glad he did :D | ||
|
neobowman
Canada3324 Posts
| ||
|
ShadeR
Australia7535 Posts
THE PROPHECY! | ||
|
EndlessPain
France156 Posts
| ||
|
Malinor
Germany4758 Posts
| ||
|
Black[CAT]
Malaysia2589 Posts
| ||
|
JIJIyO
Canada1957 Posts
| ||
|
icyF
Finland305 Posts
can broodwar, or any game, get more epic than this ? I think not. congrats to jangbi!! | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft516
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7951 FrodaN1599 Coldzera shahzam558 JimRising C9.Mang0311 KnowMe163 ViBE80 ArmadaUGS57 Mew2King45 CosmosSc2 |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|