• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:08
CEST 03:08
KST 10:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9403 users

[OSL] Semi Finals Day 2 - Page 14

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 88 Next
salito
Profile Joined May 2010
1649 Posts
September 09 2011 04:30 GMT
#261
this will suck if soo is in the finals. really bad.
Nature moves in the shortest way possible.
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
September 09 2011 04:56 GMT
#262
On September 09 2011 10:18 Motivate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 10:08 Black Gun wrote:
On September 09 2011 06:08 ArvickHero wrote:
On September 07 2011 20:25 SilverSkyLark wrote:
Am I the only T1 Fan that wants Soo to win?

We are few in number.. seems like many T1 fans have no team loyalty : P

well, at least no team loyality towards our zerg line. lets be honest, no T1 fan is a T1 fan because of our zergs.. its because of bisu, bisu, bisu, best, bisu, bisu, fanta, bisu bisu and ... bisu.

T1 fans are basically just protoss fanboys. they never support any SKT zergs or terrans, and will happily root for protoss names like stork, jangbi over players like soo, fantasy, hyuk or s2.


SKT terrans are a lot more storied and liked than SKT tosses. Boxer, oov, midas, fantasy is a hard list to argue with.

On the original point though: I would root for soo vs any other active non SKT toss, but not Jangbi. He's a special circumstance.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
FyRe_DragOn
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada2057 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-09 05:13:38
September 09 2011 05:12 GMT
#263
my loyalty to protoss is stronger than my loyalty to skt, seeing as protoss havent won a starleague in forever. if protoss were winning starleagues left and right like terrans and zergs, maybe id go with soo but tonight im definitely behind jangbi

edit: i almost always cheer for the underdog too lol, i think soo has a really good chance of winning but hope jangbi can pull through
aka DragOn[NaS]
Radioman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada904 Posts
September 09 2011 05:16 GMT
#264
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!

Check out my blog! - http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/radioman
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
September 09 2011 05:19 GMT
#265
Let's go JANGBI
Jaedong plz
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-09 05:25:09
September 09 2011 05:20 GMT
#266
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?. It's like entering a pga tour championship and you manage to shoot at score of -16 at the last day and you won a major . Wouldn't that grant you exemptions to other bigger tournaments and fame ? If you take my example here and relate it with winning the osl . The question has already been answered.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Radioman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada904 Posts
September 09 2011 05:26 GMT
#267
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.
Check out my blog! - http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/radioman
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-09 05:34:40
September 09 2011 05:28 GMT
#268
On September 09 2011 10:18 Motivate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 10:08 Black Gun wrote:
On September 09 2011 06:08 ArvickHero wrote:
On September 07 2011 20:25 SilverSkyLark wrote:
Am I the only T1 Fan that wants Soo to win?

We are few in number.. seems like many T1 fans have no team loyalty : P

well, at least no team loyality towards our zerg line. lets be honest, no T1 fan is a T1 fan because of our zergs.. its because of bisu, bisu, bisu, best, bisu, bisu, fanta, bisu bisu and ... bisu.

T1 fans are basically just protoss fanboys. they never support any SKT zergs or terrans


???!!!
LIES!!!
But in this single season I really want Protoss to win anything. Lack of gold from sons of Aiur since 2009 is depresing.
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-09 05:31:36
September 09 2011 05:28 GMT
#269
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

have a look at here too ..
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=190520
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
September 09 2011 05:31 GMT
#270
5 Hours left!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Radioman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada904 Posts
September 09 2011 05:32 GMT
#271
On September 09 2011 14:28 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)


Dear Radioman,

I found a lot of information regarding OSL on wikipedia. I've provided a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

This is how people do it.
Check out my blog! - http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/radioman
Brycks7
Profile Joined December 2009
Peru183 Posts
September 09 2011 05:34 GMT
#272
Come on Jangbi!!
Gay 4 Stork
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
September 09 2011 05:36 GMT
#273
On September 09 2011 14:32 Radioman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:28 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)


Dear Radioman,

I found a lot of information regarding OSL on wikipedia. I've provided a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

This is how people do it.


A little searching on google won't hurt you right ?
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
September 09 2011 05:39 GMT
#274
On September 09 2011 14:36 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:32 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:28 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)


Dear Radioman,

I found a lot of information regarding OSL on wikipedia. I've provided a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

This is how people do it.


A little searching on google won't hurt you right ?

bro, just give people knowledge, don't insult their lack of knowledge.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Radioman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada904 Posts
September 09 2011 05:39 GMT
#275
On September 09 2011 14:36 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:32 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:28 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)


Dear Radioman,

I found a lot of information regarding OSL on wikipedia. I've provided a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

This is how people do it.


A little searching on google won't hurt you right ?


Obviously not, no excuse to be "lazy" on a computer. I usually tell my brother to fuck off and google things when he ask's me questions like the one I asked a few minutes ago. Obviously I'm much to occupied with the jersey shore.

But it shouldn't warrant a rude response, especially to a greenhorn of BW.
Check out my blog! - http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/radioman
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
September 09 2011 05:41 GMT
#276
On September 09 2011 14:39 Radioman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:36 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:32 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:28 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)


Dear Radioman,

I found a lot of information regarding OSL on wikipedia. I've provided a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

This is how people do it.


A little searching on google won't hurt you right ?


Obviously not, no excuse to be "lazy" on a computer. I usually tell my brother to fuck off and google things when he ask's me questions like the one I asked a few minutes ago. Obviously I'm much to occupied with the jersey shore.

But it shouldn't warrant a rude response, especially to a greenhorn of BW.

just chill man,sawa is a very passionate BW fan.

thats what we love and hate about him.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
September 09 2011 05:41 GMT
#277
On September 09 2011 14:32 Radioman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:28 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)


Dear Radioman,

I found a lot of information regarding OSL on wikipedia. I've provided a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

This is how people do it.

Let's not blame others for being pissed off at our lack of googling, eh?
:)
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
September 09 2011 05:45 GMT
#278
On September 09 2011 10:08 Black Gun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 06:08 ArvickHero wrote:
On September 07 2011 20:25 SilverSkyLark wrote:
Am I the only T1 Fan that wants Soo to win?

We are few in number.. seems like many T1 fans have no team loyalty : P

well, at least no team loyality towards our zerg line. lets be honest, no T1 fan is a T1 fan because of our zergs.. its because of bisu, bisu, bisu, best, bisu, bisu, fanta, bisu bisu and ... bisu.

meh, I'm rooting for Soo because I want to see him do well, since he's the first legitimately decent SKT Zerg for the longest time ever. He plays the management game very well, much better than s2 and Hyuk, and for that he has my respect, especially since he's an "SKT Zerg"
Writerptrk
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-09 05:57:03
September 09 2011 05:51 GMT
#279
On September 09 2011 14:39 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:36 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:32 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:28 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)


Dear Radioman,

I found a lot of information regarding OSL on wikipedia. I've provided a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

This is how people do it.


A little searching on google won't hurt you right ?

bro, just give people knowledge, don't insult their lack of knowledge.


On September 09 2011 14:41 synapse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:32 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:28 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)


Dear Radioman,

I found a lot of information regarding OSL on wikipedia. I've provided a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

This is how people do it.

Let's not blame others for being pissed off at our lack of googling, eh?


Some one should do a FAQ thread to answer all to these kind of questions . I am sorry again if I offended you radioman ..

Anyway Batoo osl the prize money for 1st was 40,000,000 KRW
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=83587 thread by gtr. Well i think with different sponsors the prize money would vary according to how much they are willing to fork out for that tournament.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Radioman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada904 Posts
September 09 2011 05:53 GMT
#280
On September 09 2011 14:51 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:39 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:36 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:32 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:28 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)


Dear Radioman,

I found a lot of information regarding OSL on wikipedia. I've provided a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

This is how people do it.


A little searching on google won't hurt you right ?

bro, just give people knowledge, don't insult their lack of knowledge.


Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:41 synapse wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:32 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:28 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)


Dear Radioman,

I found a lot of information regarding OSL on wikipedia. I've provided a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

This is how people do it.

Let's not blame others for being pissed off at our lack of googling, eh?


Some one should do a FAQ thread to answer all to these kind of questions . I am sorry again if I offended you radioman ..


I admire your passion. (whoever you're rooting for) FIGHTING!
Check out my blog! - http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/radioman
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings99
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE149
SpeCial 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 24
Sharp 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever584
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
Doublelift4730
Counter-Strike
taco 370
Other Games
summit1g6929
JimRising 467
C9.Mang0352
ToD95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP84
• poizon28 30
• davetesta24
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 52m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
15h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.