• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9282 users

[OSL] Semi Finals Day 2 - Page 15

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 88 Next
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
September 09 2011 05:56 GMT
#281
On September 09 2011 14:51 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:39 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:36 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:32 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:28 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)


Dear Radioman,

I found a lot of information regarding OSL on wikipedia. I've provided a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

This is how people do it.


A little searching on google won't hurt you right ?

bro, just give people knowledge, don't insult their lack of knowledge.


Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:41 synapse wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:32 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:28 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)


Dear Radioman,

I found a lot of information regarding OSL on wikipedia. I've provided a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

This is how people do it.

Let's not blame others for being pissed off at our lack of googling, eh?


Some one should do a FAQ thread to answer all to these kind of questions . I am sorry again if I offended you radioman ..

Anyway Batoo osl the prize money for 1st was 40,000,000 KRW
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=83587 thread by gtr.


well,the Ultimate Proleague FAQ thread covers everything but prize money,but I guess after a while people will come to understand that Starleagues are more about prestige than money.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-09 06:03:27
September 09 2011 06:02 GMT
#282
On September 09 2011 14:56 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:51 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:39 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:36 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:32 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:28 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)


Dear Radioman,

I found a lot of information regarding OSL on wikipedia. I've provided a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

This is how people do it.


A little searching on google won't hurt you right ?

bro, just give people knowledge, don't insult their lack of knowledge.


On September 09 2011 14:41 synapse wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:32 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:28 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:26 Radioman wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?.


For someone who stated they never watched BW you're really making my first post in anything BW related feel very welcomed. Although the question might be obviously dumb, as it was worded to be so, I'm asking a question not asking to be shat on.

Answer the question or roll your eye's while you sit in front of your monitor.

40,000,000 for 2009 OSL winner only thing I can find.


I am sorry if you have taken offence in the way I worded it , but I honestly felt that I was insulted in a way when you said that osl just because it has no exposure meant it had no fame and no prize money . Hence the response .

Look at this i type in to google osl prize money and wah lah I got lots of history on the osl ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)


Dear Radioman,

I found a lot of information regarding OSL on wikipedia. I've provided a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

This is how people do it.

Let's not blame others for being pissed off at our lack of googling, eh?


Some one should do a FAQ thread to answer all to these kind of questions . I am sorry again if I offended you radioman ..

Anyway Batoo osl the prize money for 1st was 40,000,000 KRW
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=83587 thread by gtr.


well,the Ultimate Proleague FAQ thread covers everything but prize money,but I guess after a while people will come to understand that Starleagues are more about prestige than money.


Now that you mention it why does starleague considered to be more prestige than money ? Only way I can see it that it is much more prestiges itself because it was created way earlier than msl right ?
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Radioman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada904 Posts
September 09 2011 06:07 GMT
#283
Everyone chasing that golden mouse!
Check out my blog! - http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/radioman
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
September 09 2011 06:08 GMT
#284
On September 09 2011 15:07 Radioman wrote:
Everyone chasing that golden mouse!


Possible candidate for golden mouse these year probably is fantasy,jangbi or soo . Will be interesting ;D
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-09 06:13:10
September 09 2011 06:12 GMT
#285
On September 09 2011 15:07 Radioman wrote:
Everyone chasing that golden mouse!


Actually Fantasy is chasing silver mouse ;D

Jangbi, I dont believe you will beat Soo. Prove I am wrong. Please...
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
Ikonn
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands1958 Posts
September 09 2011 07:06 GMT
#286
I'm not going to be able to watch this :< please Jangbi make sure that I don't have to watch 3 successful hydrabusts tonight
Simplistik
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
2173 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-09 07:18:21
September 09 2011 07:12 GMT
#287
Dear 어윤수 (n.Die_soO),

Please give it your best shot. I think you're one of the 5 best Zergs out there at the moment. If you win this series you will probably break through the 2200 elo barrier. ZvP is your best matchup. In official games your winrate is 62.5%. Your recent loss against Stats was unfortunate, but I am sure you learned from your mistakes and you practiced hard.

While JangBi is a likeable underdog, you play for my favorite team. This season, you were instrumental to your team's success. With your 19 - 9 record in the regular rounds you supported SKT on their easy path to the final. You've beaten the best Protoss on KHAN multiple times this year. I'm sure you can take down their second best too.

어윤수 fighting!

Walk the royal road,
all the way,
to the end.
Dear BW Gods, it IS now autumn, so...
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
September 09 2011 07:17 GMT
#288
On September 09 2011 16:12 Simplistik wrote:
Dear 어윤수 (n.Die_soO),

Please give it your best shot. I think you're one of the 5 best Zergs out there at the moment. If you win this series you will probably break through the 2200 elo barrier. ZvP is your best matchup. In official games your winrate is 62.5%. Your recent loss against Stats was unfortunate, but I am sure you learned from your mistakes and practiced hard.

While JangBi is a likeable underdog, you play for my favorite team. This season, you were instrumental to your team's success. With your 19 - 9 record in the regular rounds you supported SKT on their easy path to the final. You've beaten the best Protoss on KHAN multiple times this year. I'm sure you can take down their second best too. Walk the royal road, all the way, to the end.

어윤수 fighting!


You forgot to add,

...Plus you getting to the finals would mean a 2nd OSL gold for Fantasy. Be a good little boy, beat Jangbi and then roll over next week like your friend hyuk has done over the past 2 seasons. Team spirit!
Meh
Simplistik
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
2173 Posts
September 09 2011 07:20 GMT
#289
On September 09 2011 16:17 baubo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 16:12 Simplistik wrote:
Dear 어윤수 (n.Die_soO),

Please give it your best shot. I think you're one of the 5 best Zergs out there at the moment. If you win this series you will probably break through the 2200 elo barrier. ZvP is your best matchup. In official games your winrate is 62.5%. Your recent loss against Stats was unfortunate, but I am sure you learned from your mistakes and practiced hard.

While JangBi is a likeable underdog, you play for my favorite team. This season, you were instrumental to your team's success. With your 19 - 9 record in the regular rounds you supported SKT on their easy path to the final. You've beaten the best Protoss on KHAN multiple times this year. I'm sure you can take down their second best too. Walk the royal road, all the way, to the end.

어윤수 fighting!


You forgot to add,

...Plus you getting to the finals would mean a 2nd OSL gold for Fantasy. Be a good little boy, beat Jangbi and then roll over next week like your friend hyuk has done over the past 2 seasons. Team spirit!

So you want me to cheer against a player from my favorite team so that another player from my favorite team will have a hard time? Ain't gonna happen.
Dear BW Gods, it IS now autumn, so...
Scott Clune
Profile Joined September 2011
10 Posts
September 09 2011 07:30 GMT
#290
--- Nuked ---
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-09 07:49:27
September 09 2011 07:36 GMT
#291
On September 09 2011 16:30 Scott Clune wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:20 Sawamura wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:16 Radioman wrote:
For someone who didn't follow BW religiously as I do SC2, does the OSL not award prize money? I've yet to see prize money on any TL wiki page so I'm starting to assume that there is no prize money and the fame of winning + bigger contract is the prize itself.

Please inform the ignorant!



Ignorant should seek information too, if they can and not ask to be spoon fed all the time. Just for example with a general knowledge of any form of sports if people are competing with each other , do you think they will enter a sport where there is no prize money ? . I beg of you to ponder seriously this a competition and obviously money is at stake here right ?. It's like entering a pga tour championship and you manage to shoot at score of -16 at the last day and you won a major . Wouldn't that grant you exemptions to other bigger tournaments and fame ? If you take my example here and relate it with winning the osl . The question has already been answered.


Just answer the guy's God damn question, no need to be an ass about it.

Radioman - no, there is no prize money unfortunately for winning the OSL. It was a format that was experimented with in early BW but in the end it just wasn't feasible so the reward pros get is pretty much the fame of winning and potential bigger contracts from sponsors.

This is different from SC2 of course, but then again that is why Boxer switched to SC2.


Unfortunately it does taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starleague_(Ongamenet)

"Sarleague started to attract major attention with the rise of the "Boxer Terran" in the HanbitSoft Starleague in 2001. Professional gamer Lim Yo Hwan swept the scene with a 3:0 victory against Jang Jin Nam, using a rare race at the time (Terran) and using the Terran dropship. Boxer continued to win the next league, Coca-Cola Starleague, against Hong Jin-Ho (Yellow), and ended up 2nd to Kim Dong Soo (Garimto) in the 2001 Sky Starleague. By this time, first-prize was 20,000,000 Korean Won, about USD 20,000. "

No I am wrong there is no prize money and the wikipedia i quoted must be wrong too and poor fantasy when he won the previous osl he got no prize money too .

Wait what ?
This is different from SC2 of course, but then again that is why Boxer switched to SC2


So are you trying to say that just because starleauge has according to YOU , NO PRIZE MONEY, he decides to switch sc2 . This is a joke man , Let me quote from Lim Yo Hwan himself he decided to make the switch because he is doing for his fan , and not because of any hate towards to broodwar at all .

Sorry our bw players has always earn every prize money they had from every tournament they participated that is from 2001- 2011 and the years to come forward . I have facts, what about you ?
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Jragon
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1471 Posts
September 09 2011 07:38 GMT
#292
Being an SKT fan, I don't mind Soo winning, but he better do it legitimately, not with 3 hydra busts, and not to roll over and die to Fanta in the final. It's better if Jangbi takes though, for the sake of the final, Protoss, my liquibet, and Brood War, in that order ('Bisu's' lost MSL )
"Bisu is just too good." - Jaedong (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218995) "Bisu hyung's play is just too good" - Flash (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225861)
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
September 09 2011 07:40 GMT
#293
if soo wins i will never watch bw again
E28
Profile Joined May 2011
34 Posts
September 09 2011 07:40 GMT
#294
Not enough hype!!

Jangbi bring your OSL trophy home!
Blue and Gold forever, and may tomorrow be a wonderful day for you.
Trajan98
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada203 Posts
September 09 2011 07:40 GMT
#295
JangBang!!! I believe!!
raviy
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia207 Posts
September 09 2011 07:43 GMT
#296
According to this post http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=190520#1

OSL prize money was 40,000,000 won. So approximately USD 40,000.
fishbowl
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1575 Posts
September 09 2011 07:46 GMT
#297
Doesn't matter who wins since Fantasy is going to pick apart either player. That said, Jangbi has a better chance of producing a more entertaining series than soO.

I wish you luck in your PvZ endeavors, Jangbi.
iloveHieu
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1919 Posts
September 09 2011 07:56 GMT
#298
Jangbi you can do thisss
Xellos <3
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
September 09 2011 08:08 GMT
#299
Uh... too sick to watch...

Go Jangbi, legend awaits you.
Stuck.
itsdaniel
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Austria335 Posts
September 09 2011 08:16 GMT
#300
My pal Harry is bringing some big ass horn to the games tonight LOL

[image loading]
OFFICIAL #1 STORK FAN // Stork:"This past week, there's a foreign fan named Daniel who got caught on the camera a few times. He came from Vienna in Austria to come and see me, and he wanted to be mentioned in one of my interviews."
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM471
IndyStarCraft 77
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 471
Lowko242
IndyStarCraft 77
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4279
Stork 2476
Horang2 433
Soulkey 359
Jaedong 332
Zeus 287
Larva 263
Soma 228
Mini 220
BeSt 186
[ Show more ]
sorry 98
Mind 72
Pusan 65
Last 60
Hyun 60
ZerO 53
Sexy 50
soO 32
Shinee 30
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe316
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 435
Other Games
gofns33475
singsing2035
Coldzera 704
Happy322
byalli270
Pyrionflax206
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 30
• StrangeGG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV302
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Jankos3264
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 35m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.