• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9004 users

[OSL] Semi Finals Day 2 - Page 12

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 88 Next
horusray
Profile Joined November 2009
34 Posts
September 08 2011 18:21 GMT
#221
Toss to win championship please.... too much TvZ and ZvZ actions in the finals lately. It's not even funny.
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
September 08 2011 19:35 GMT
#222
Oh, soO is a royal road candidate? Ooooo my loyalty to JangBi may be wavering.... Ahhh!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
September 08 2011 19:36 GMT
#223
JangBi.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
September 08 2011 20:33 GMT
#224
This can't come fast enough,
I've reread the hype like 4 times and I'm going to explode.

Kespa needs to tell soo to lose for the sake of the entire esports association in Korea
▲ ▲ ▲
akomatic
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
156 Posts
September 08 2011 20:34 GMT
#225
I feel like this is soO's series to lose. If he can overcome his inexperience on the big stage, he'll take the series easily. I'd love a Jangvi vs Fantasy finals, but I can't see it happening.
..Bears!
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
September 08 2011 20:37 GMT
#226
On September 09 2011 05:34 akomatic wrote:
I feel like this is soO's series to lose. If he can overcome his inexperience on the big stage, he'll take the series easily. I'd love a Jangvi vs Fantasy finals, but I can't see it happening.


Wait what?
This is soo's to lose....I'd love a Jangbi vs Fanta but I can't see it happening?

o_O
OBJECTION
▲ ▲ ▲
akomatic
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
156 Posts
September 08 2011 20:47 GMT
#227
On September 09 2011 05:37 Taekwon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 05:34 akomatic wrote:
I feel like this is soO's series to lose. If he can overcome his inexperience on the big stage, he'll take the series easily. I'd love a Jangvi vs Fantasy finals, but I can't see it happening.


Wait what?
This is soo's to lose....I'd love a Jangbi vs Fanta but I can't see it happening?

o_O
OBJECTION


All the maps are zerg favored, pathfinder especially so. SoO has some great ZvP while Jangbi's ZvP is average. Although Jangbi took out Flash over three incredible games, I don't think Jangbi will be able to defeat soO without either very creative play or soO falling apart due to nerves.
..Bears!
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
September 08 2011 20:59 GMT
#228
On September 09 2011 05:47 akomatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 05:37 Taekwon wrote:
On September 09 2011 05:34 akomatic wrote:
I feel like this is soO's series to lose. If he can overcome his inexperience on the big stage, he'll take the series easily. I'd love a Jangvi vs Fantasy finals, but I can't see it happening.


Wait what?
This is soo's to lose....I'd love a Jangbi vs Fanta but I can't see it happening?

o_O
OBJECTION


All the maps are zerg favored, pathfinder especially so. SoO has some great ZvP while Jangbi's ZvP is average. Although Jangbi took out Flash over three incredible games, I don't think Jangbi will be able to defeat soO without either very creative play or soO falling apart due to nerves.


I no, i no

i just needed an excuse to say objection
▲ ▲ ▲
akomatic
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
156 Posts
September 08 2011 21:04 GMT
#229
On September 09 2011 05:59 Taekwon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 05:47 akomatic wrote:
On September 09 2011 05:37 Taekwon wrote:
On September 09 2011 05:34 akomatic wrote:
I feel like this is soO's series to lose. If he can overcome his inexperience on the big stage, he'll take the series easily. I'd love a Jangvi vs Fantasy finals, but I can't see it happening.


Wait what?
This is soo's to lose....I'd love a Jangbi vs Fanta but I can't see it happening?

o_O
OBJECTION


All the maps are zerg favored, pathfinder especially so. SoO has some great ZvP while Jangbi's ZvP is average. Although Jangbi took out Flash over three incredible games, I don't think Jangbi will be able to defeat soO without either very creative play or soO falling apart due to nerves.


I no, i no

i just needed an excuse to say objection


The last thing I want to see is your gavel go to waste.
..Bears!
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
September 08 2011 21:08 GMT
#230
On September 07 2011 20:25 SilverSkyLark wrote:
Am I the only T1 Fan that wants Soo to win?

We are few in number.. seems like many T1 fans have no team loyalty : P
Writerptrk
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
September 08 2011 21:19 GMT
#231
JangBi defeated our resident bonjwa and god. You think n.die_Soo can stop him?
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
September 08 2011 21:22 GMT
#232
On September 09 2011 06:19 Crisium wrote:
JangBi defeated our resident bonjwa and god. You think n.die_Soo can stop him?

yes
Writerptrk
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
September 08 2011 21:52 GMT
#233
On September 09 2011 06:08 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 20:25 SilverSkyLark wrote:
Am I the only T1 Fan that wants Soo to win?

We are few in number.. seems like many T1 fans have no team loyalty : P

I can't believe you want to see a fantasy 3-0 soo finals.
( ・´ー・`)
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 22:34:29
September 08 2011 21:55 GMT
#234
so, is this worth skipping class for? 8 AM class, gotta leave and walk around 7:30 to make it to class on time. I'd also be electing not to turn in homework that's due tomorrow. But this may just be a lame jangbanging in drawn out longer games, or an actually epic match (especailly la mancha, I swear that map produces amazing games), or a quick 3-0 rendering the matter moot. Though I fear I can see fantasy's advice to soo:

jungladen: "let's meet in the finals! I will buy you a meal to wish you good luck"
soO: "I'm kinda nervous hyung, any advice for the semis?"
jungladen: "just remember, turtle up, never GG"

idk, fuck that, bw too important. with all the bad news happening I gotta give it my full love.
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
September 08 2011 22:44 GMT
#235
There is a commercial on OGN showing currently sometimes featuring an interview with Jangbi

he says something like

Psi storm pewpew pew(he seriously makes funny sounds)

warms my heart

Anhiliate the zerg gogogo!.
WriterXiao8~~
kamikami
Profile Joined November 2010
France1057 Posts
September 08 2011 22:51 GMT
#236
On September 09 2011 06:08 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 20:25 SilverSkyLark wrote:
Am I the only T1 Fan that wants Soo to win?

We are few in number.. seems like many T1 fans have no team loyalty : P


Sorry but I'm supporting T1 just because of Bisu and BeSt (and protoss), if they change team I will change team too lol. Anyway Jangbi fighting !!!
Khassar de Templari
phosphorylation
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2935 Posts
September 08 2011 23:22 GMT
#237
On September 09 2011 06:55 N.geNuity wrote:
so, is this worth skipping class for? 8 AM class, gotta leave and walk around 7:30 to make it to class on time. I'd also be electing not to turn in homework that's due tomorrow. But this may just be a lame jangbanging in drawn out longer games, or an actually epic match (especailly la mancha, I swear that map produces amazing games), or a quick 3-0 rendering the matter moot. Though I fear I can see fantasy's advice to soo:

jungladen: "let's meet in the finals! I will buy you a meal to wish you good luck"
soO: "I'm kinda nervous hyung, any advice for the semis?"
jungladen: "just remember, turtle up, never GG"

idk, fuck that, bw too important. with all the bad news happening I gotta give it my full love.

Good choice. You can always make it up later.
Buy prints of my photographs at Redbubble -> http://www.redbubble.com/people/shoenberg3
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
September 08 2011 23:22 GMT
#238
Jangbi the Stormtoss ftw!
Whaaaa?
greggy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom1483 Posts
September 08 2011 23:27 GMT
#239
Ugh, as a T1 fan, I ought to be cheering for soO, especially since he's on a royal road. As a protoss, I should be supporting JangBi, as that'd probably give us better finals ;/

choices, choices..
Keone
Profile Joined April 2011
United States812 Posts
September 08 2011 23:46 GMT
#240
Sigh. I am totally cheering for JangBi, but either way, Fantasy will probably win the finals... Fantasy VS Protoss is absolute rape, and JangBi is not good enough against Fantasy's wacky style of terrorist TvP. Though the Flash victory is sure to give him huge confidence.

And Jangbi's PvZ... worried =S
BW Forever. Flash is the Ultimate Bonjwa.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3743
Soma 132
Rush 105
Mong 81
ToSsGirL 80
Killer 60
Horang2 0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g7866
WinterStarcraft578
ceh9504
Happy265
Sick166
olofmeister132
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur662
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 28m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.