• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:56
CEST 13:56
KST 20:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9359 users

[OSL] Semi-Finals Day 1 - Page 12

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 68 Next
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
September 02 2011 04:23 GMT
#221
Fantasy should be able to win in 4. I've come to this conclusion time and time again. If he doesn't, i think we'll need another thread for comics.
☺
elsation
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia661 Posts
September 02 2011 04:47 GMT
#222
Fantasy gonna take it 3-1, but its of no consequence as Jangbi will take the title.

At least I hope thats how it plays out
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
September 02 2011 04:58 GMT
#223
T- 5 Hours.
▲ ▲ ▲
Katsuge
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore7730 Posts
September 02 2011 05:30 GMT
#224
wanted hydra to win..
den i see the sept kespa rankings...


fantasy win it please
김태연 | 정은지 | 아이유 |  한효주 | 이민정 <3 -|||- 소녀시대 에이핑크 사랑해!
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 06:10:34
September 02 2011 06:08 GMT
#225
almost 3 hours ....

the waiting is so annoying

ace hwaiting!!
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
September 02 2011 06:21 GMT
#226
If Fantasy can win this series, then I'll truly believe in his BoX skills. His OSL run so far has been against Hyuk's ZvT two times, Clam/not Calm, and Stork playing the exact same builds he's played for months. I felt there's a lot of gift-wrap of wins towards him. Not that he's not good, but that he hasn't shown brilliance in the face of top play.

But Hydra's a complete player. So if Fantasy can beat Hydra, he can go back and fail constantly in the PL and MSL and I wouldn't really give a damn. I feel Hydra's the type of player Fantasy shouldn't be able to beat in a Bo5.
Meh
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
September 02 2011 06:23 GMT
#227
OH WHAT THE

YO

This is tonight?

Time to fucking watch some Brood War.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
September 02 2011 07:33 GMT
#228
Damnit, I wanted to watch this Live, but I have classes tomorrow. BAH.

Guess I'll watch the VODs. :[
Motivate
Profile Joined June 2011
2860 Posts
September 02 2011 07:40 GMT
#229
Ahhh no idea who is going to take it

Fantasy sucks balls at tvz but he's streaking like a MOFO right now. Not to mention he has shown solid preparation skills. Hydra is overall the more solid player however.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
September 02 2011 07:49 GMT
#230
--- Nuked ---
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
September 02 2011 08:08 GMT
#231
Hell yea, I can finally watch this one live, TEAMSPEAK YO!
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
September 02 2011 08:19 GMT
#232
On September 02 2011 17:08 bITt.mAN wrote:
Hell yea, I can finally watch this one live, TEAMSPEAK YO!


yeah everyone go teamspeak!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 09:11:06
September 02 2011 09:10 GMT
#233
On September 02 2011 17:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2011 17:08 bITt.mAN wrote:
Hell yea, I can finally watch this one live, TEAMSPEAK YO!


yeah everyone go teamspeak!


I'm at my customer at the moment. I've already sneaked to a desk where nobody can see my screen so I'll be able to watch it live. I can't imagine how people in the office would react if I go on teamspeak and shout "DAT MINE" or "PLAAAYGUUUUU".

Well, since "PLAAAYGUUUUU" is my current ringtone, that could at least help them to understand where that horrible ringtone comes from (horrible to them, hilarious to me). When it rang last week in the meeting room, everyone jolted. It's sometimes hard to be a BW nerd
Need to refrain from spamming 1a2a3a everywhere too T_T

Anyway, less than 1h30 to go, hype hype hype hype !

e: typo
ॐ
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
September 02 2011 09:10 GMT
#234
Excellent

Now I have something to do in my physics class
In the woods, there lurks..
phyren
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1067 Posts
September 02 2011 09:14 GMT
#235
I wonder if it is worth dling teamspeak just to listen in to this.
Romantic
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1844 Posts
September 02 2011 09:14 GMT
#236
Hype! I don't particularly care who wins. Good games and a final that is not ZvZ is all I want out of the semi-finals.

Jangi vs Hydra\Fantasy is what I hope for.

Fantasy winning two OSLs in a row would be pretty cool.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 09:15:34
September 02 2011 09:14 GMT
#237
On September 02 2011 18:10 Iplaythings wrote:
Excellent

Now I have something to do in my physics class


watching BW during Physics class is legit!

On September 02 2011 18:14 phyren wrote:
I wonder if it is worth dling teamspeak just to listen in to this.


never know until you try.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
September 02 2011 09:21 GMT
#238
South Korea sends me a birthday present, but I can only watch 1:30 of it before I have to go to an appointment =(
May the BeSt man win.
_Quasar_
Profile Joined October 2010
Russian Federation4405 Posts
September 02 2011 09:29 GMT
#239
FANTASY vs. HYDRA

[image loading]

xD
For the Swarm!!! Jaedong & Neo_G.Soulkey fan.
plaszczka
Profile Joined August 2007
Poland376 Posts
September 02 2011 09:35 GMT
#240
1 hour
I apologize for all my english mistakes. I used to write really good senteces in this lenguage, but nowadays, i smoke too much weed and drink too much vodka. So you must forgive me :)
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM792
IndyStarCraft 151
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 816
Lowko414
mouzHeroMarine 289
IndyStarCraft 159
MindelVK 19
Rex 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39227
Free 5939
Jaedong 1669
BeSt 617
Soulkey 429
Horang2 406
Larva 283
Zeus 248
Soma 244
Hyun 127
[ Show more ]
sorry 122
Last 110
Pusan 79
Mind 79
Sexy 72
Yoon 67
Shinee 45
soO 39
Aegong 17
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 17
yabsab 17
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5175
Dendi705
XaKoH 433
XcaliburYe202
canceldota20
Counter-Strike
byalli712
Other Games
gofns27846
singsing2319
Coldzera 715
B2W.Neo589
Pyrionflax277
ToD129
trigger5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• StrangeGG 15
• Gemini_19 11
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• Jankos3530
Upcoming Events
Online Event
4m
TaKeTV 83
CranKy Ducklings14
AI Arena Tournament
5h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 4m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.