• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7769 users

[OSL] Ro16 Day 6 - Page 41

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 58 Next
Pepsicolaone
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States967 Posts
July 29 2011 12:23 GMT
#801
On July 29 2011 21:22 mnesthes wrote:
Hyuk with a really modest hairstyle ????

I see what you did there
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equal.
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
July 29 2011 12:23 GMT
#802
On July 29 2011 21:22 Severedevil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 21:13 ShadeR wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:10 Severedevil wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:04 ShadeR wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:01 Turbovolver wrote:
On July 29 2011 20:55 TheOnly92 wrote:
Instead of being passive and doing FE, he could've just cheese like proxy gates or something, take the initiative instead of getting controlled... A player as good as he is (I saw the matches yesterday his micro is top notch) can just cheese and win.

Yeah, do this or do a manly 1gate.

I guess his practise partners aren't quite as good at being abusive as Hydra :3

You gotta be real conservative with quirky opening like gateway into tech. Stork has won (almost i think) every single game when he goes 1 base tech. Only because he doesn't use it much. If a zerg predicts it you die to lings.

What? How is 1 gate tech vulnerable to Zerglings?

I used to play exclusively 1 gate tech, and it was a massive windfall if Zerg decided to get Zerglings early. The risk was always that Zerg would drone and use his economy advantage to deflect whatever tech or tech push I used against him.

I mean if the zerg goes 9pool speedlings or summat.

I don't understand how that would threaten a 1 gate tech, especially if you go ZcoreZ or ZZcoreZ. When Zerglings arrive, you either have two zealots on the ramp, or you have one zealot and 2-3 probes at the ramp with a second zealot on the way. Protoss ends up with a MASSIVE advantage if Zerg goes 9 Pool Speed against a defensive gateway opening.

July vs Best game 2

Isn't the problem of 1gate tech dealing with a zerg building 3 hatches on two bases and getting a ton of drones?
Liquipedia
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
July 29 2011 12:23 GMT
#803
looks like they need to take a new picture for Hyuk
Writerptrk
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 29 2011 12:23 GMT
#804
my friends all comin out, they got the same haircut, they're gettin' some pussy tonight too
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
July 29 2011 12:23 GMT
#805
On July 29 2011 21:23 Spica wrote:
If Hyuk loses, Jaedong fans can also blame his loss on his haircut.

lol I was just thinking that
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
July 29 2011 12:24 GMT
#806
Go Hyuk i guess .
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
July 29 2011 12:24 GMT
#807
On July 29 2011 21:23 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 21:22 Sinedd wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:21 Ryo wrote:
WTF is up with his hair???

who ?

Hyuk

I heard Bisu changed his hair too but I'm sure it's not like that.

Bisu should get a mohawk

and I want to see a progamer with a beard/moustache finally !
T H C makes ppl happy
drew-chan
Profile Joined July 2009
Malaysia1517 Posts
July 29 2011 12:24 GMT
#808
when are the tiebreakers played?
...
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 12:25:49
July 29 2011 12:24 GMT
#809
I think that Hyuk looks terrible with shorter hair... He looks like he suddenly aged 10 years and turned into a salaryman imo. I guess I'll get used to it eventually though.

I'm still going to laugh whenever I see the camera show his hair again, lmfao.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Ikonn
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands1958 Posts
July 29 2011 12:24 GMT
#810
Hyuk kinda looked like Kwanro from that camera view
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
July 29 2011 12:24 GMT
#811
Hyuk looks so serious with that haircut. The previous one gave him a lazy and i-dont-give-a-shit look.
ॐ
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 12:25:14
July 29 2011 12:24 GMT
#812
On July 29 2011 21:24 Sinedd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 21:23 Ryo wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:22 Sinedd wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:21 Ryo wrote:
WTF is up with his hair???

who ?

Hyuk

I heard Bisu changed his hair too but I'm sure it's not like that.

Bisu should get a mohawk

and I want to see a progamer with a beard/moustache finally !

(Z)Peace.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
July 29 2011 12:25 GMT
#813
Hyuk cut his hair and he look great :D
Learn,live and love it.
mnesthes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
5433 Posts
July 29 2011 12:25 GMT
#814
Wait I just realized Hyuk's not the same without red hair now I can't even recognize him anymore WHO THE HELL IS WEARING THE SKT SHIRT IN THAT BOOTH
<+LighTofHeaveN> Ppl call this "Indigo Children"
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
July 29 2011 12:25 GMT
#815
On July 29 2011 21:24 Spica wrote:
I think that Hyuk looks terrible with shorter hair... He looks like he suddenly aged 10 years and turned into a salaryman imo.


I think he looks better imo.Modesty looks like a light bulb with that hair.
Cackle™
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
July 29 2011 12:26 GMT
#816
On July 29 2011 21:24 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 21:24 Sinedd wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:23 Ryo wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:22 Sinedd wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:21 Ryo wrote:
WTF is up with his hair???

who ?

Hyuk

I heard Bisu changed his hair too but I'm sure it's not like that.

Bisu should get a mohawk

and I want to see a progamer with a beard/moustache finally !

(Z)Peace.

I dont see any facial hair there ?
T H C makes ppl happy
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
July 29 2011 12:26 GMT
#817
On July 29 2011 21:25 mnesthes wrote:
Wait I just realized Hyuk's not the same without red hair now I can't even recognize him anymore WHO THE HELL IS WEARING THE SKT SHIRT IN THAT BOOTH

JD's salvation. LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
oldgregg
Profile Joined February 2011
New Zealand1176 Posts
July 29 2011 12:26 GMT
#818
fuck i love that middle commentator
Calculatedly addicted to Substance D for profit by drug terrorists
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
July 29 2011 12:27 GMT
#819
On July 29 2011 21:26 Sinedd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 21:24 Ryo wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:24 Sinedd wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:23 Ryo wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:22 Sinedd wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:21 Ryo wrote:
WTF is up with his hair???

who ?

Hyuk

I heard Bisu changed his hair too but I'm sure it's not like that.

Bisu should get a mohawk

and I want to see a progamer with a beard/moustache finally !

(Z)Peace.

I dont see any facial hair there ?

It was taken just after he joined ACE. But he usually has pretty obvious facial hair.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
VGhost
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3621 Posts
July 29 2011 12:27 GMT
#820
On July 29 2011 21:18 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 21:16 VGhost wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:15 Holgerius wrote:
On July 29 2011 21:13 pvzvt wrote:
did he have 4 marines in that bunker?
cause i only saw 2

Ya, only two. I was like ''Wtf, why aren't the goons dying?'', and then I saw two rines only in the bunker. Greedy as fuck.


No, the expansion was greedy. 2 rines would have been fine if 1) he hadn't delayed tank/siege to get the 3rd up and 2) Jangbi hadn't been 1 base robo-ing.

2 rines is being greedy. When you have 4 rines Toss can't just go in and snipe SCVs like Jangbi did in this game without taking serious damage to the goons.


But even that relies on having enough goons, if BaBy's tank(s) had been out at a more standard timing it wouldn't have been an issue, imo - Jangbi had like 7 goons when he ran in.
#4427 || I am not going to scan a ferret.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21096
Dewaltoss 139
Bale 36
ZergMaN 18
Noble 12
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g11924
JimRising 770
Sick158
Nina18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1218
• Rush935
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 47m
Replay Cast
17h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.