• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:54
CEST 13:54
KST 20:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8307 users

Practice Partner Thread - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 24 25 26 Next All
Confix_Panda
Profile Joined December 2010
2 Posts
December 12 2010 15:51 GMT
#61
TL ID: Confix_Panda
iCCup ID: Confix_Panda
Rating: ~1200
Rank: E
Race: Terran/Zerg
Other: I just got starcraft the other day and I am horrible at it. The only reason my rating is up is because I played a protoss who went 5 zealots into carriers. Add me if you want to play with me.
xTofuu
Profile Joined November 2009
United States18 Posts
December 14 2010 02:07 GMT
#62
TL ID: xTofuu
iCCup ID: xTofuu
Rating: D+
Race: Zerg
Other:I'm on whenever need be. I played Terran but switched to Zerg.
smitsmcgee
Profile Joined November 2010
United States6 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-18 23:11:12
December 18 2010 23:03 GMT
#63
TL ID: SmitsMcGee
iCCup ID: SmitsMcGee
Rating: 900ish
Rank: D-
Race: Zerg, considering switching to Terran
Other: Right now I am pretty terribad. However, I am on a lot and willing to work pretty hard to improve. Add me if you want to play, I'm cool with playing any matchup on any map. I'm on a lot in the evening/night generally (EST).
Edit: Also have skype and aim, pm me if interested.
Woongjin Fighting!
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10568 Posts
December 19 2010 02:21 GMT
#64
TL ID: FlaShFTW
iCCup ID: FaTe-EX
Rank: D 1100
Race: TvZ, TvP, PvT
Other: trying my hardest to get better in my Terran. I can beat some guys, lose to others. my most consistent right now is my Protoss. That matchup hasn't let me down yet.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
ZeKk
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sweden320 Posts
December 19 2010 04:14 GMT
#65
TL ID: ZeKK
iCCup ID: Bd.ZeKk
Rank: C-/C
Race: Terran
Other: Looking for players of all races, people that are worse or better than me. Preferably same skilled or better. But the most important thing is that you are eager to practise, taking it serious just like me, so we both can profit from it.
9287
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States134 Posts
December 19 2010 20:46 GMT
#66
iCCup ID: winterclan aka Wr.July
Rank: D currently
Race: Zerg
Other: I was a C zerg playing in early 2009. I have just started playing again. I can help anyone, i've played as Protoss up until C- and terran around D+ level. I am also looking for practice partners. I have skype/ventrilo also.
smitsmcgee
Profile Joined November 2010
United States6 Posts
December 19 2010 22:39 GMT
#67
Does any one else think setting up a vent channel for this thread would be a good idea? For those of us who do have vent i feel like it would be a good place to hang out and discuss the games and also just find practice partners without having to add and pm everyone and such. Just an idea.
Woongjin Fighting!
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
December 20 2010 04:27 GMT
#68
you can always use the TL teamspeak server. o_O

iccup id: PewPewPrincess
Rank: ~C/C+
Race: any
Other: i'm a 2v2 player, but maybe i'll start 1v1ing again. :D
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2010 05:39 GMT
#69
ICCup ID: ConversiOn
Rank: D/D+ (1270 this season 3-3)
Race: Zerg, I can offrace T at roughly D- and toss at D
Other: I'm always chilling around op teamliquid when I'm on ^^ My T is horrendous and only my PvZ is decent
Flyingsnow
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Japan208 Posts
December 20 2010 06:21 GMT
#70
Iccup ID: Npnl.Lucifer
West ID: Npnl.Lucifer
Rank: N/A
Race: Protoss
Other: I don't generally get on Iccup because AH is not available for macs but do pm me if you want to play.
tryummm
Profile Joined August 2009
774 Posts
December 21 2010 22:32 GMT
#71
Iccup: DsX-Cuteplay
Rank: C+/B-
Race: Protoss
Other: I don't really care about skill level typically as long as your c- or above. I just want to practice early game aggression and some build orders over and over again!
HaruHaru
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States988 Posts
December 22 2010 00:57 GMT
#72
Iccup: Herms
Rank: D+
Race: Terran
Other: I'll play anyone if you catch me on.
Long live BroodWar!
protoss_machine
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada47 Posts
December 23 2010 23:02 GMT
#73

TL ID: protoss_machine
iCCup ID: protoss_manny (or manny_protoss, I forgot )
Rating: D
Rank: N/A
Race: Protoss
Other: I'm looking for people to help me as I am not too good at these games.
Once you master the protoss, there's nothin stopping you
ArchAngeLiG
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1 Post
December 27 2010 07:59 GMT
#74
TL ID: ArchAngeLiG
iCCup ID: ArchAngeL.iG
Rating: Idk haha last time i played iccup i was D+
Rank: N/A for now
Race: Terran
Other: Trying to get better, need a good teacher ^-^
"Everyone starts somewhere, be nice they might catch up"
MiniRoman
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada3953 Posts
December 27 2010 17:00 GMT
#75
Op teamliquid for a hangout place. There's usually a decent amount of people but more is always better.
Nak Allstar.
playa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1284 Posts
December 28 2010 02:30 GMT
#76
ICCup ID: Machinehead
Rank: B+
Race: TVZ, TVP, PVT
Other: I wouldn't mind playing players D+ or above that can force me to play a different map every third game or something. If they use a variety of strategies, that would be a plus.
Silentness
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2821 Posts
December 28 2010 11:35 GMT
#77
Iccup ID: Silentness
Rank: D
Race: Terran
Other: I was D+ earlier seasons, but this season I'm getting my ass whipped or I'm just getting too old.
GL HF... YOLO..lololollol.
izaac229
Profile Joined October 2010
Philippines5 Posts
December 28 2010 15:17 GMT
#78
TL ID: izaac229
iCCUp ID: izaac229, nedsfood
Rank: D-
Race: Terran
Other: trying to learn starcraft and improving bit by bit
Starcraft is 99% tactics and 1% luck
Trap
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States395 Posts
December 28 2010 16:57 GMT
#79
ICCup ID: coffeetoss
Rank: C-
Race: Terran

Looking to hit C this season. On vacation this week, so msg me for a few games, I usually idle in op teamliquid.
coffeetoss | "Team Liquid Fantasy Proleague: Tales of Miserable Failure and Deep Regret" -Kanil
DerpDog
Profile Joined October 2010
Korea (North)62 Posts
December 29 2010 16:35 GMT
#80
TL ID: DerpDog
iCCup ID: DerpDog
Rank: D (but probably D-)
Race: Zerg (haven't decided if I'm going to play terran instead)
Other: Played mostly SC2, looking for people to play BW with and hopefully get the basics down soon enough.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1094
WardiTV431
OGKoka 134
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11270
StarCastTV_EN295
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko332
OGKoka 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13582
Bisu 4904
FanTaSy 3839
Shuttle 1724
Jaedong 1477
BeSt 956
actioN 734
EffOrt 593
Horang2 473
Larva 267
[ Show more ]
Leta 262
Zeus 253
Mind 109
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 104
JYJ 82
Sexy 80
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 64
sorry 60
ToSsGirL 55
Killer 45
Shinee 45
Sea.KH 44
sSak 36
Bale 31
soO 25
Free 24
Aegong 21
HiyA 15
Sacsri 9
yabsab 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc1891
Dendi646
XaKoH 355
Counter-Strike
x6flipin261
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1295
B2W.Neo547
crisheroes261
Pyrionflax210
Livibee137
KnowMe116
dupreeh113
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1311
Other Games
• WagamamaTV176
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 7m
Replay Cast
11h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 7m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.