• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:55
CEST 13:55
KST 20:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

Calling UC Starcraft Players! - Page 11

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 41 Next All
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
February 04 2009 02:14 GMT
#201
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=86450
blabberrrrr
xKagex
Profile Joined February 2009
United States17 Posts
February 04 2009 02:25 GMT
#202
Can people who even really suck play? I'd be interested in playing but I'm a freshie at UCI and just thoroughly suck.
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-04 03:10:44
February 04 2009 03:10 GMT
#203
On February 04 2009 11:25 xKagex wrote:
Can people who even really suck play? I'd be interested in playing but I'm a freshie at UCI and just thoroughly suck.

if you're interested in joining the UCI part of things, PM me your email address and I'll add you to the email list
blabberrrrr
Braintricks
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
137 Posts
February 04 2009 03:39 GMT
#204
SB players, please PM me if you're still interested. I know a few people are, but i'd like some way of contacting you.
goddamn nerd rappers
stevethemacguy
Profile Joined September 2008
United States137 Posts
February 04 2009 21:04 GMT
#205
Wow, I'm posting pretty deep into this thread. Just wanted to say I'm planning to transfer to UCI Spring 2010. I'm in the Army right now but am gonna go back to school as soon as I get out. I might be the only white guy there, but I'm down! In all seriousness, I do think UCI has one of the highest asian populations of all the UCs, so you'd think there'd be a lot of SC followers I can't wait to link up! I lurk a little bit on TL but am pretty active on SC2GG.
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity" -maximus decimus meridius
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
February 06 2009 20:45 GMT
#206
On February 05 2009 06:04 stevethemacguy wrote:
Wow, I'm posting pretty deep into this thread. Just wanted to say I'm planning to transfer to UCI Spring 2010. I'm in the Army right now but am gonna go back to school as soon as I get out. I might be the only white guy there, but I'm down! In all seriousness, I do think UCI has one of the highest asian populations of all the UCs, so you'd think there'd be a lot of SC followers I can't wait to link up! I lurk a little bit on TL but am pretty active on SC2GG.


There are a pretty decent amount- go ahead and pm blabber, and join up once you get here. I hope that we have this up and running by then.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
February 06 2009 21:25 GMT
#207
What's the progress on this now?
Hello
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-06 22:28:07
February 06 2009 22:24 GMT
#208
Still waiting on ~1-2 schools to send me their list of preferred schedule. Going to keep you all updated.

Also, still would like some website help !_! ... I do have hosting, so shouldn't be a problem on that front.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
ApotheosisX
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States61 Posts
February 06 2009 23:49 GMT
#209
I'd be proud to be part of the UCB starcraft team! I am really interested in this as well. I'm currently in Nimue's DeCal Starcraft class and it is absolutely extraordinary. I'd love to participate in any events you guys may have!
"As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle, being swept along is no longer enough." - Waking Life
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
February 07 2009 00:31 GMT
#210
I get the feeling Berkeley is going to rape all the other schools at this point...T_T
Hello
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
February 07 2009 00:43 GMT
#211
On February 07 2009 09:31 PH wrote:
I get the feeling Berkeley is going to rape all the other schools at this point...T_T

I don't know about that...need to see the full rosters first.
Super serious.
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
February 07 2009 01:27 GMT
#212
--- Nuked ---
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
February 08 2009 04:18 GMT
#213
do you guys just wanna join the CSL...? kinda dumb to have two separate leagues going
blabberrrrr
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
February 08 2009 07:46 GMT
#214
not really =P!

Anyways I'm going to PM all the school organizers probably tomorrow morning so we can narrow down the times a little bit.

From what it seems, Sundays are the best days to do this (for the most part).
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
FearDarkness
Profile Joined February 2009
United States519 Posts
February 08 2009 07:59 GMT
#215
UC All-stars for CSL?
Can't spell Voidrays without Idra
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
February 08 2009 08:13 GMT
#216
lol I mean we kinda have a Champ Car and Indy Racing League thing going here... two separate entities that pretty much do the same thing and would benefit if we join forces...
blabberrrrr
shmay
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States1091 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-08 11:09:45
February 08 2009 08:33 GMT
#217
xeris, i can write the site in Ruby on Rails, but someone else should probably design it. hosting would be 20/month for that (for a vps) -- but it's very fast.

and i'm at ucsb.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
February 08 2009 23:21 GMT
#218
I've got hosting, not a problem ... I just need a design. And actually, all the pages can just be text as long as theres some nice looking design, I can update 100% of the information manually w/ html or whatever if needed.

Ok so, for all the teams - the general consensus is Sunday nights . A few people said that is not preferable, but mostly that's what I've gotten. Is this a HUGE problem for anybody, please speak up!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
shmay
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States1091 Posts
February 09 2009 01:49 GMT
#219
k. if you need a web app, it probably wouldn't take too long (raw html/css can become unwieldy)

here's some free template sites if need be:
http://templates.arcsin.se/category/website-templates/
http://www.freecsstemplates.org/css-templates/
http://www.templateworld.com/free_templates.html
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
February 09 2009 02:02 GMT
#220
On February 08 2009 13:18 blabber wrote:
do you guys just wanna join the CSL...? kinda dumb to have two separate leagues going


I think CSL is going to be all colleges (basically whoever can get a team together) while the UC thing is going to be all the UCs. Whether or not the UC system is 12 schools or 1 school is up to debate in all sorts of fields so it's probably going to be controversial as well here. But based on the fact that the UCs are pretty united geographically (important from a time zone perspective) as well as culturally it's probably smart of isolate the UCs because they can run a league all to them selves.

I'm surprised that Sunday nights was chosen. I would have thought that everyone has hw to do.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 674
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko385
OGKoka 223
Rex 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52392
Calm 3799
Shuttle 1951
Bisu 1176
FanTaSy 921
firebathero 375
Zeus 345
Hyuk 277
Stork 247
Soma 228
[ Show more ]
actioN 205
Mini 204
Rush 164
Soulkey 156
EffOrt 134
Light 134
Last 131
ZerO 83
Snow 83
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 69
Pusan 63
NotJumperer 47
Free 41
Sea.KH 41
Killer 39
Bale 39
JYJ 38
Shinee 33
Barracks 32
ToSsGirL 31
hero 27
Shine 25
Noble 23
Sharp 22
sorry 22
yabsab 22
Yoon 21
Aegong 19
HiyA 15
Sacsri 13
PianO 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5202
Dendi521
League of Legends
JimRising 301
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1413
kRYSTAL_171
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns37703
singsing1902
B2W.Neo464
crisheroes281
DeMusliM187
Livibee70
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 6m
OSC
10h 21m
Replay Cast
11h 6m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.