• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:07
CEST 09:07
KST 16:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7258 users

Bw patch 1.15.3 out - Page 9

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
September 15 2008 19:09 GMT
#161
On September 16 2008 03:04 Equinox_kr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2008 01:55 Schnake wrote:
On September 14 2008 09:56 imBLIND wrote:
On September 14 2008 02:13 DamageControL wrote:
Is it just me or are there like NO games since the patch??


cause all the hacks dont work anymore


The simple map hacks have already been updated to 1.15.3. T_T

I am waiting eagerly for ADV Loader to be updated. Obsing without Obsmode is kinda boring...


Oh crap I never thought of using ADV for observing, if I joined a play/obs game on East I would take a short nap and wake up half an hour later to realize that they mined out their main and nat and aren't doing anything -_____________-

And I got that stupid .mpq error, gotta find my CDs

yo, are you running chaos when you're trying to update through bnet? I wasn't, and I would get the mpq error. The moment I tried updating with chaos, it worked
blabberrrrr
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
September 15 2008 19:23 GMT
#162
On September 16 2008 04:09 blabber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2008 03:04 Equinox_kr wrote:
On September 16 2008 01:55 Schnake wrote:
On September 14 2008 09:56 imBLIND wrote:
On September 14 2008 02:13 DamageControL wrote:
Is it just me or are there like NO games since the patch??


cause all the hacks dont work anymore


The simple map hacks have already been updated to 1.15.3. T_T

I am waiting eagerly for ADV Loader to be updated. Obsing without Obsmode is kinda boring...


Oh crap I never thought of using ADV for observing, if I joined a play/obs game on East I would take a short nap and wake up half an hour later to realize that they mined out their main and nat and aren't doing anything -_____________-

And I got that stupid .mpq error, gotta find my CDs

yo, are you running chaos when you're trying to update through bnet? I wasn't, and I would get the mpq error. The moment I tried updating with chaos, it worked

Vista and running normal SC without adminprivs and the launcher with adminprivs, I guess?
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
September 15 2008 19:24 GMT
#163
On September 16 2008 04:23 MasterOfChaos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2008 04:09 blabber wrote:
On September 16 2008 03:04 Equinox_kr wrote:
On September 16 2008 01:55 Schnake wrote:
On September 14 2008 09:56 imBLIND wrote:
On September 14 2008 02:13 DamageControL wrote:
Is it just me or are there like NO games since the patch??


cause all the hacks dont work anymore


The simple map hacks have already been updated to 1.15.3. T_T

I am waiting eagerly for ADV Loader to be updated. Obsing without Obsmode is kinda boring...


Oh crap I never thought of using ADV for observing, if I joined a play/obs game on East I would take a short nap and wake up half an hour later to realize that they mined out their main and nat and aren't doing anything -_____________-

And I got that stupid .mpq error, gotta find my CDs

yo, are you running chaos when you're trying to update through bnet? I wasn't, and I would get the mpq error. The moment I tried updating with chaos, it worked

Vista and running normal SC without adminprivs and the launcher with adminprivs, I guess?

don't think so, I'm on XP Pro SP3
blabberrrrr
ReiKo
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Croatia1023 Posts
September 15 2008 19:28 GMT
#164
My problem is solved by not using advloader to load my starcraft, but use original starcraft.exe and run update process.
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
September 15 2008 19:40 GMT
#165
On September 16 2008 04:09 blabber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2008 03:04 Equinox_kr wrote:
On September 16 2008 01:55 Schnake wrote:
On September 14 2008 09:56 imBLIND wrote:
On September 14 2008 02:13 DamageControL wrote:
Is it just me or are there like NO games since the patch??


cause all the hacks dont work anymore


The simple map hacks have already been updated to 1.15.3. T_T

I am waiting eagerly for ADV Loader to be updated. Obsing without Obsmode is kinda boring...


Oh crap I never thought of using ADV for observing, if I joined a play/obs game on East I would take a short nap and wake up half an hour later to realize that they mined out their main and nat and aren't doing anything -_____________-

And I got that stupid .mpq error, gotta find my CDs

yo, are you running chaos when you're trying to update through bnet? I wasn't, and I would get the mpq error. The moment I tried updating with chaos, it worked


Oh interesting, I'll try that.
^-^
SortOf1
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden6 Posts
September 16 2008 22:41 GMT
#166
I can't update to 1.15.3, ive tried almoste everything, downloading from battle.net, from blizzard.com, reinstalled bw but nothing works.

What do I do?

Thx
Very shagadelic =)
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
September 17 2008 02:23 GMT
#167
On September 17 2008 07:41 SortOf wrote:
I can't update to 1.15.3, ive tried almoste everything, downloading from battle.net, from blizzard.com, reinstalled bw but nothing works.

What do I do?

Thx


Can you provide any information on why you can't update? Do you get an error message or something?
SortOf1
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden6 Posts
September 17 2008 06:47 GMT
#168
When i try to connect to eu, west, east, asia it pops up about the new patch i press ok to download and when i do that it popups (asap after i press ok) that the download is done and bw will startart. But all that happends is that bw closes and nothing more happend.

When i dl'd the patch from blizzard ( bw-1153 file name ) and run that file nothing happens either and nothing changed when i reinstalled
Very shagadelic =)
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
September 18 2008 09:31 GMT
#169
On September 17 2008 15:47 SortOf wrote:
When i try to connect to eu, west, east, asia it pops up about the new patch i press ok to download and when i do that it popups (asap after i press ok) that the download is done and bw will startart. But all that happends is that bw closes and nothing more happend.

When i dl'd the patch from blizzard ( bw-1153 file name ) and run that file nothing happens either and nothing changed when i reinstalled


Fuck
I've got the exact same thing :/
Graphics
kovarex
Profile Joined December 2007
Czech Republic65 Posts
September 18 2008 09:55 GMT
#170
Anyone started to investigate offset changes?
I would like to upgrade the bwapi project into the 1.15.3 but it seems that lot of important offsets changed.
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-18 10:36:38
September 18 2008 10:36 GMT
#171
Codeoffsets can be updated with my offset updater, see bwprogrammers.com.
Many dataoffsets, especially those in the main Starcraft.exe context have not changed. My current list of 1.15.3 offsets(some might be wrong as I havent tested all of them):

LobbyPlayerInfo: $0057EEE8;
NetModeLatency : $004D92BB;
ReducedUsetLat : $00485837;
GameName : $005967E4;
Bnet : $006D5EB0;
Ingame2 : $1505E37C;
Lobby : $0068ED08;
SendTextLobby : $00470C20;
DownloadStatus : $0068F4E4;
ReplaySlot1 : $00596805; //byte
ReplaySlot2 : $1505E37C; //byte
Replay : $006D0EFC; //DW
//Untested below this line
LocalTextOutIngame:$0048CD90; //Code
PlayerNames : $0057EEEB;
ActionHook : $00486A63; //Code
PlayerSelection: $006284D0; //array
PlayerColors : $00581DBE; //array

btw thanks for your code, it really helped when writing the hack detector.
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
kovarex
Profile Joined December 2007
Czech Republic65 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-18 10:57:59
September 18 2008 10:57 GMT
#172
Ah, Thank you very much.
I'm happy that the code helped you to catch few more hacking thingies , although I kind of don't believe there is a chance to catch a good hacking tool.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 18 2008 11:02 GMT
#173
On September 16 2008 01:41 CrimsonLotus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2008 01:31 Shauni wrote:
On September 15 2008 05:03 CrimsonLotus wrote:
LOL... now there is like half the people you usually see in ICCUP, Blizzard sure has become retarded.


Yeah because it's totally Blizzard's 'fault' ICCup doesn't update their server.


No, its not.

But it is Blizzard's fault to cause so much trouble to the players with a patch that really doesnt solve anything important.


Updating to fix Alt+f6 IS Important.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
kovarex
Profile Joined December 2007
Czech Republic65 Posts
September 18 2008 11:18 GMT
#174
What about Mineral hack?
Undroppable disconnect hack?
There could be also solution of the common drop - but it would need 3rd party service to solve that ...
But vision hack, I suppose this can't be solved easily, but I think there are ways how to make it so hard for those hackers that it would be almost impossible to do that.
Nerrimus
Profile Joined December 2007
Malaysia15 Posts
September 18 2008 11:51 GMT
#175
On September 17 2008 15:47 SortOf wrote:
When i try to connect to eu, west, east, asia it pops up about the new patch i press ok to download and when i do that it popups (asap after i press ok) that the download is done and bw will startart. But all that happends is that bw closes and nothing more happend.

When i dl'd the patch from blizzard ( bw-1153 file name ) and run that file nothing happens either and nothing changed when i reinstalled


If you check your Starcraft folder in the start menu, you'll see a SEXP_IX86_1152_1153.mpq. Copy that into your starcraft folder then enter battle.net again. You'll update.

It seems that for some people it downloads the patch to the Start folder instead of the Starcraft folder, but then tries to run the patch from the Starcraft folder. Strange.
SortOf1
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden6 Posts
September 18 2008 14:15 GMT
#176
Nerrimus, i tried that i still cant download it ;o
Very shagadelic =)
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
September 18 2008 18:14 GMT
#177
I found something

http://student.agh.edu.pl/~monikon/scbw/

download the monipatch, it worked for me
Graphics
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
September 18 2008 20:50 GMT
#178
APMAlert is mostly done, just need to pack it up and get it uploaded, so it should be up in about an hour or so.
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
SortOf1
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden6 Posts
September 18 2008 21:56 GMT
#179
Xeofreestyler that didnt work for me either :<<<<< i want bw
Very shagadelic =)
naisanza
Profile Joined July 2008
United States4 Posts
December 25 2008 23:07 GMT
#180
I'm getting the sexp_ix86_1152_1153.mpq problem too.. the one day I feel like playing starcraft instead of counterstrike and this happens.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1617
GuemChi 475
Leta 367
actioN 327
sSak 39
Bale 30
sorry 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Noble 12
Dota 2
febbydoto21
League of Legends
JimRising 573
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss143
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g8491
ceh9399
Happy334
C9.Mang0267
Sick196
Trikslyr26
olofmeister15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast7
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2221
League of Legends
• Lourlo1069
• Stunt484
Other Games
• Shiphtur470
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 54m
Patches Events
8h 54m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.