• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:55
CEST 10:55
KST 17:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8243 users

Bw patch 1.15.3 out - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
September 12 2008 23:34 GMT
#121
WTF they didn't increase the cost of vultures to make PvT balanced!

Darn!

Seriously though, wtf. This patch is more trouble than anything. I can't connect to battle.net (poor connection only, every time), and the iccup launcher doesn't work anymore, saying I should downgrade.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
September 12 2008 23:44 GMT
#122
On September 13 2008 08:34 Amber[LighT] wrote:
WTF they didn't increase the cost of vultures to make PvT balanced!

Darn!


U wanna get flamed? T_T
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
kidd
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States2848 Posts
September 13 2008 00:26 GMT
#123
I'm running Windows XP, and it actually won't let me install the new patch. Everytime I start up Broodwar it just says I need to update to the newer patch. I press ok and it just restarts my Broodwar and the same message will come up.

I'm assuming from reading the rest of the thread that I'm going to have to re-install but if anyone else knows a quicker way to fix this error let a brother know. I'm all ears (well, in this case all eyes).
Hi
Realpenguin
Profile Joined December 2006
8253 Posts
September 13 2008 00:39 GMT
#124
i already miss my Chaoslauncher, but hey, at least they're still concerned about SC.

btw, did they ever fix the "observer stop turret" glitch? Just curious.
<Wolfpox> i remember when MVP beat that one guy, and everyone was like 'whoa' except that penguin dude.
skyglow1
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
New Zealand3962 Posts
September 13 2008 01:04 GMT
#125
On September 13 2008 09:39 Realpenguin wrote:
i already miss my Chaoslauncher, but hey, at least they're still concerned about SC.

btw, did they ever fix the "observer stop turret" glitch? Just curious.


Nope it still works
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
September 13 2008 01:15 GMT
#126
On September 13 2008 08:34 Amber[LighT] wrote:
WTF they didn't increase the cost of vultures to make PvT balanced!

Darn!

Seriously though, wtf. This patch is more trouble than anything. I can't connect to battle.net (poor connection only, every time), and the iccup launcher doesn't work anymore, saying I should downgrade.


u wanna hamachii sometime?
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-13 01:28:03
September 13 2008 01:27 GMT
#127
lol

someone should totally start a petition:

"Dear Blizzard,

Many of us 10 year old fans are quite perturbed on this day. Despite your dedication and commitment to your community, you've caused me discomfort as you have forced me to get off my ass and search for the original disc 10 years ago - one that i've been playing for free ever since.

Please, in the future, could you stop supporting your games before the 10 year threshold. After making such a compelling game, my legs stopped working 3 years into my addiction.

Yours Truly,
- Pathetic TL.net Member #27"
Happiness only real when shared.
kidd
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States2848 Posts
September 13 2008 01:34 GMT
#128
On September 13 2008 09:26 kidd wrote:
I'm running Windows XP, and it actually won't let me install the new patch. Everytime I start up Broodwar it just says I need to update to the newer patch. I press ok and it just restarts my Broodwar and the same message will come up.

I'm assuming from reading the rest of the thread that I'm going to have to re-install but if anyone else knows a quicker way to fix this error let a brother know. I'm all ears (well, in this case all eyes).


Just tried to reinstall Broodwar, and no dice.

Help anyone?
Hi
closed
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vatican City State491 Posts
September 13 2008 02:06 GMT
#129
On September 12 2008 23:30 Mandalor wrote:
Is there any way to downgrade? I can't reinstall sc because my cd is nowhere to be found and I'm way too lazy to download the whole game


use monipatch 1.15.2 from http://www.monikon.prv.pl
ShmotZ
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States581 Posts
September 13 2008 02:54 GMT
#130
Blizzard does more harm then good =(...which sadly is exactly what we dont need now >_<
Ah, computer dating. It's like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase "upside your head." - Bender
writer22816
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States5775 Posts
September 13 2008 03:27 GMT
#131
ICCup has released an update to their launcher, does this provide compatibility with 1.15.3?
8/4/12 never forget, never forgive.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
September 13 2008 05:04 GMT
#132
On September 13 2008 10:15 CaucasianAsian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2008 08:34 Amber[LighT] wrote:
WTF they didn't increase the cost of vultures to make PvT balanced!

Darn!

Seriously though, wtf. This patch is more trouble than anything. I can't connect to battle.net (poor connection only, every time), and the iccup launcher doesn't work anymore, saying I should downgrade.


u wanna hamachii sometime?


i may have to. i was looking to play some games this weekend kinda mad now.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
RawrAnOcean
Profile Joined February 2006
United States359 Posts
September 13 2008 06:19 GMT
#133
I'm happy they are still patching Starcraft.
SteveIsCool
Profile Joined December 2007
United States3 Posts
September 13 2008 16:28 GMT
#134
With this patch, SC runs weird on my mac, I have leopard. Everything looks like it lags and my latency is fine. Anyone know how I can fix this?
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
September 13 2008 17:08 GMT
#135
On September 13 2008 11:06 closed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2008 23:30 Mandalor wrote:
Is there any way to downgrade? I can't reinstall sc because my cd is nowhere to be found and I'm way too lazy to download the whole game


use monipatch 1.15.2 from http://www.monikon.prv.pl


this worked now i can actually play somewhere. Thanks =]
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
September 13 2008 17:13 GMT
#136
Is it just me or are there like NO games since the patch??
Liquid | SKT
Cham
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
797 Posts
September 13 2008 17:21 GMT
#137
Yay now I don't have to switch to windows!
ScoutWBF
Profile Joined April 2005
Germany641 Posts
September 13 2008 17:21 GMT
#138
I can't patch the game. BW loads the files but the Blizzard Updater doesn't pop up and finish the update. Any advice except reinstall?
Ki_Do
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Korea (South)981 Posts
September 13 2008 18:50 GMT
#139
reinstal
I've got a point, and i'm ready to kill or die for it.
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
September 13 2008 19:16 GMT
#140
On September 13 2008 10:27 Mora wrote:
lol

someone should totally start a petition:

"Dear Blizzard,

Many of us 10 year old fans are quite perturbed on this day. Despite your dedication and commitment to your community, you've caused me discomfort as you have forced me to get off my ass and search for the original disc 10 years ago - one that i've been playing for free ever since.

Please, in the future, could you stop supporting your games before the 10 year threshold. After making such a compelling game, my legs stopped working 3 years into my addiction.

Yours Truly,
- Pathetic TL.net Member #27"

Art.
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1273
shoxiejesuss785
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King344
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe137
Trikslyr32
Pyrionflax2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos794
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur431
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 5m
Patches Events
7h 5m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.