• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:05
CEST 23:05
KST 06:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6997 users

Bw patch 1.15.3 out - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
September 13 2008 22:15 GMT
#141
I still have the "Unable to identify your application version" error. Anybody else have this?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Revolutionary
Profile Joined July 2008
Canada38 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-13 23:04:05
September 13 2008 23:03 GMT
#142
Just to let everyone know - the game broke when I updated it from bnet, so I reinstalled it then patched it from the FTP site, then everything worked fine :-)
benjammin
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2728 Posts
September 14 2008 00:32 GMT
#143
Command-M just switches between windowed and full-screen. Before SC broke on OS X, it would change the resolution to 640x480 (stretched) and run at full screen, it won't do this anymore. Even if I manually switch the resolution to 640x480 (stretched), it still won't fill to the edges of my screen. I fling my mouse around like crazy, so I'd like it to be stretched to all corners of my display. Anyone know a fix?
wash uffitizi, drive me to firenze
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-14 00:57:25
September 14 2008 00:56 GMT
#144
On September 14 2008 02:13 DamageControL wrote:
Is it just me or are there like NO games since the patch??


cause all the hacks dont work anymore
im deaf
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
September 14 2008 01:52 GMT
#145
On September 14 2008 09:56 imBLIND wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2008 02:13 DamageControL wrote:
Is it just me or are there like NO games since the patch??


cause all the hacks dont work anymore
Not true. The game broke for me and many, many others. I'm still looking for my original CD so I can reinstall the game. But first I have to make sure I back up my maps and custom stuff. This is by far the worst patch Blizz has released.
VietBitter
Profile Joined February 2006
Australia62 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-14 09:10:59
September 14 2008 09:07 GMT
#146
For all the people who are having problems updating through BNET and don't want to reinstall try: Monipatch 1.15.3. It's only 2Mb.

On September 14 2008 10:52 LuckyFool wrote:
Not true. The game broke for me and many, many others. I'm still looking for my original CD so I can reinstall the game. But first I have to make sure I back up my maps and custom stuff. This is by far the worst patch Blizz has released.

I agree. I tried updating through through BNET on XP, and bnupdate.exe fails to load, and then crashed on Vista.
aa
ReiKo
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Croatia1023 Posts
September 14 2008 09:54 GMT
#147
Does Iccup works with new patch, and does anyone has some info when will advloader be patched to work with new patch?
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
September 14 2008 16:12 GMT
#148
On September 14 2008 18:54 ReiKo wrote:
Does Iccup works with new patch, and does anyone has some info when will advloader be patched to work with new patch?

as of right now I don't think so. You have to downgrade (at least I did)
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
September 14 2008 16:21 GMT
#149
This all sounds pretty nasty, I'm not looking forward to when I have to update for iccup.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
September 14 2008 19:46 GMT
#150
On September 14 2008 18:07 VietBitter wrote:
For all the people who are having problems updating through BNET and don't want to reinstall try: Monipatch 1.15.3. It's only 2Mb.

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2008 10:52 LuckyFool wrote:
Not true. The game broke for me and many, many others. I'm still looking for my original CD so I can reinstall the game. But first I have to make sure I back up my maps and custom stuff. This is by far the worst patch Blizz has released.

I agree. I tried updating through through BNET on XP, and bnupdate.exe fails to load, and then crashed on Vista.


I installed this patch and I still have the problem of unable to identify application version.

God damn it Blizzard. My game has been broken for a week with no fix in sight to fix no real problem. Thanks for "supporting" your game!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CrimsonLotus
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Colombia1123 Posts
September 14 2008 20:03 GMT
#151
LOL... now there is like half the people you usually see in ICCUP, Blizzard sure has become retarded.
444 444 444 444
morfyy
Profile Joined May 2007
Romania593 Posts
September 14 2008 20:52 GMT
#152
Someone know when ICCUP will release a patch to work with 1.5.3 ?
Cham
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
797 Posts
September 15 2008 16:00 GMT
#153
I wonder if they will update Diablo 2 to work on mac again too?
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
September 15 2008 16:02 GMT
#154
Come on Icc, do the update already!
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
September 15 2008 16:31 GMT
#155
On September 15 2008 05:03 CrimsonLotus wrote:
LOL... now there is like half the people you usually see in ICCUP, Blizzard sure has become retarded.


Yeah because it's totally Blizzard's 'fault' ICCup doesn't update their server.
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
CrimsonLotus
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Colombia1123 Posts
September 15 2008 16:41 GMT
#156
On September 16 2008 01:31 Shauni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2008 05:03 CrimsonLotus wrote:
LOL... now there is like half the people you usually see in ICCUP, Blizzard sure has become retarded.


Yeah because it's totally Blizzard's 'fault' ICCup doesn't update their server.


No, its not.

But it is Blizzard's fault to cause so much trouble to the players with a patch that really doesnt solve anything important.
444 444 444 444
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
September 15 2008 16:55 GMT
#157
On September 14 2008 09:56 imBLIND wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2008 02:13 DamageControL wrote:
Is it just me or are there like NO games since the patch??


cause all the hacks dont work anymore


The simple map hacks have already been updated to 1.15.3. T_T

I am waiting eagerly for ADV Loader to be updated. Obsing without Obsmode is kinda boring...
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
September 15 2008 18:04 GMT
#158
On September 16 2008 01:55 Schnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2008 09:56 imBLIND wrote:
On September 14 2008 02:13 DamageControL wrote:
Is it just me or are there like NO games since the patch??


cause all the hacks dont work anymore


The simple map hacks have already been updated to 1.15.3. T_T

I am waiting eagerly for ADV Loader to be updated. Obsing without Obsmode is kinda boring...


Oh crap I never thought of using ADV for observing, if I joined a play/obs game on East I would take a short nap and wake up half an hour later to realize that they mined out their main and nat and aren't doing anything -_____________-

And I got that stupid .mpq error, gotta find my CDs
^-^
ReiKo
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Croatia1023 Posts
September 15 2008 18:21 GMT
#159
Anyone has problems with applying new patch?
I get this error when it auto-updates when I connect to Europe :

http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorse4.jpg
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
September 15 2008 19:06 GMT
#160
if the incremental update does not work try using the full update.
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 147
ZombieGrub41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15125
Calm 1839
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto30
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4416
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2170
shahzam527
RotterdaM352
WinterStarcraft326
ToD239
C9.Mang0227
Dewaltoss52
JuggernautJason49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1071
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 55m
INu's Battles
13h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.