• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:42
CEST 14:42
KST 21:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8441 users

new type of commentator - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
September 12 2008 18:37 GMT
#61
On September 13 2008 03:26 Yank31 wrote:
I wonder, in the last PvZ, did you comment while you were playing ?

very gg, btw, and thanks for that

no, I commented 2-3 days after I played it I think, but I didnt watch the vod before commentating on it
APurpleCow
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1372 Posts
September 12 2008 19:16 GMT
#62
if so, I know what you mean man. somehow im just unable to put emotion to it without making it even more laughable lol


Bah, I think you just aren't confident enough in your English speaking abilities. I'm telling you to be confident. You speak English well.
Epicfailguy
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Norway893 Posts
September 12 2008 21:03 GMT
#63
Good work Ahzz, really enjoyed watching these.

Will you be doing some PvT games as well? Would be awsome =)
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
September 12 2008 21:56 GMT
#64
I might do a PvT game later on, but since PvT is not my main race I'm not gonna do many of them at least... my pvt isnt half bad tho, so I can do them, but for example terran games I wont do at all because they wouldnt go even close to what I want to give...
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
September 12 2008 22:06 GMT
#65
PvTs would be great.
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
violett
Profile Joined July 2007
Germany143 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-13 00:30:03
September 13 2008 00:27 GMT
#66
i really love this type of commentating, much speech, with much inside tactics.
as a non native english speaker i have more problems with klazarts accent as with yours.
and in a self commentating game the emotions are not really necessary.
keep on going with it.

maybe u could also upload the games on rapidshare with better quality?
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
September 13 2008 11:44 GMT
#67
a new zvt fpvod has been uploaded for those interested....
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6184 Posts
September 13 2008 12:29 GMT
#68
On September 10 2008 06:28 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I can understand you 99% so far.

edit- But I have a question. You made that guide claiming to be A or B zerg player. And the play I am seeing here on Andromeda doesn't seem that way so far. But then again this Terran gets owned pretty hard.

Good job though.


Yeah I watched couple vods too and A or B is definently over exaggerated, but still keep up the good work
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
September 13 2008 12:37 GMT
#69
On September 13 2008 21:29 Piste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2008 06:28 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I can understand you 99% so far.

edit- But I have a question. You made that guide claiming to be A or B zerg player. And the play I am seeing here on Andromeda doesn't seem that way so far. But then again this Terran gets owned pretty hard.

Good job though.


Yeah I watched couple vods too and A or B is definently over exaggerated, but still keep up the good work

No. I could name so many replays of progamers where I cant see things being so much different, but what you are looking is only SPEED. And besides speed, you might have somewhat similar control/macro, but most of starcraft is about decision making. Have you ever played against someone really good? Even though you saw some other pro rape that really good player, yet you're owned as if you never stood a chance even though you supposedly didnt play so different, while the overall strategy and decision making and control is completely different.
And no, I did not exaggerate my ranks.
Epicfailguy
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Norway893 Posts
September 13 2008 17:58 GMT
#70
but..but you didnt spam a lot of useless shit, this means your obviously not B or A.

Brat_OK beat many good foreigners in the TSL, and iirc his apm was sub 200
CommanderFluffy
Profile Joined June 2008
Taiwan1059 Posts
September 13 2008 18:11 GMT
#71
just watched the andromeda fpvod, enjoyed it immensely it will help my gameplay a lot.

moar vods please.

To those of you that are bashing ahzz for over exaggeration and all that shit, beat him first then come post that crap. It really doesnt matter what rank ahzz is, fact of the matter is, hes willing to share his knowledge. Be appreciative.
Pain is temporary, but glory is forever.
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6184 Posts
September 13 2008 19:08 GMT
#72
On September 13 2008 21:37 Ahzz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2008 21:29 Piste wrote:
On September 10 2008 06:28 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I can understand you 99% so far.

edit- But I have a question. You made that guide claiming to be A or B zerg player. And the play I am seeing here on Andromeda doesn't seem that way so far. But then again this Terran gets owned pretty hard.

Good job though.


Yeah I watched couple vods too and A or B is definently over exaggerated, but still keep up the good work

No. I could name so many replays of progamers where I cant see things being so much different, but what you are looking is only SPEED. And besides speed, you might have somewhat similar control/macro, but most of starcraft is about decision making. Have you ever played against someone really good? Even though you saw some other pro rape that really good player, yet you're owned as if you never stood a chance even though you supposedly didnt play so different, while the overall strategy and decision making and control is completely different.
And no, I did not exaggerate my ranks.


no, I did not watch you speed -_- and yes, you did exaggerate your rank.
Maybe you have sometime beaten an A-rank player but that doesn't mean your A-rank yourself o.o
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
September 13 2008 19:54 GMT
#73
On September 14 2008 04:08 Piste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2008 21:37 Ahzz wrote:
On September 13 2008 21:29 Piste wrote:
On September 10 2008 06:28 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I can understand you 99% so far.

edit- But I have a question. You made that guide claiming to be A or B zerg player. And the play I am seeing here on Andromeda doesn't seem that way so far. But then again this Terran gets owned pretty hard.

Good job though.


Yeah I watched couple vods too and A or B is definently over exaggerated, but still keep up the good work

No. I could name so many replays of progamers where I cant see things being so much different, but what you are looking is only SPEED. And besides speed, you might have somewhat similar control/macro, but most of starcraft is about decision making. Have you ever played against someone really good? Even though you saw some other pro rape that really good player, yet you're owned as if you never stood a chance even though you supposedly didnt play so different, while the overall strategy and decision making and control is completely different.
And no, I did not exaggerate my ranks.


no, I did not watch you speed -_- and yes, you did exaggerate your rank.
Maybe you have sometime beaten an A-rank player but that doesn't mean your A-rank yourself o.o

When I wrote the guide I was A- level sure. Right now my z is a bit worse, and right now iccup ranks are much much harder to get than before. skill level went up +2 ranks.
However, he claimed that I'd be B or A level, and B level I indeed am.
have a good day, and remember we can 1v1 anytime
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6184 Posts
September 15 2008 02:09 GMT
#74
so now you admit you're not A- level. knew it, checked you're 54,9% C- iccup stats too
Anyways I know you're a good player but exaggerating yourself is not respectable^^

As I said before, keep up the good work.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-15 04:42:49
September 15 2008 04:14 GMT
#75
"hi...................... yeah this is my new greeting"
XDDDDD <3 Ahzz! Keep it up!

To above post - Ahzz has reached B+ before and was capable of reaching A-, but he just didn't have time to finish it. As you can see, his best win was vs A levels. Also, it was beginning of season so losing was definitely warranted; Ahzz hasn't played since 1.15.3 so all those games were pretty early season. So yeah, it's incorrect to say he's A- and rather say he's B+, but I think it isn't too big of a deal. Ahzz is a little rusty and lost some motivation for Starcraft I think but he's still extremely good Finnish Zerg.
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
September 15 2008 05:32 GMT
#76
On September 15 2008 11:09 Piste wrote:
so now you admit you're not A- level. knew it, checked you're 54,9% C- iccup stats too
Anyways I know you're a good player but exaggerating yourself is not respectable^^

As I said before, keep up the good work.

you think stats matter worth shit? at this time of the season? I could go 5-0 against most of the guys in top 10 of finland which you checked, and you know, I knew some asshole would start using this crap against me, so guess what? I'm making a new account which will be 80-90% win C so that D+ level people would keep quiet lol
Zidane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1692 Posts
September 15 2008 11:08 GMT
#77
I enjoyed them Ahzz, I can tell you know your stuff.

His insight is definately beyond C, he's gotta be in the high Bs.
Beardfish
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States525 Posts
September 15 2008 12:00 GMT
#78
Thanks a lot for the fpvods. It would be awesome if you could upload the videos to some file hosting site so we could watch them in better quality.
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
September 15 2008 12:33 GMT
#79
On September 15 2008 21:00 ButtFace wrote:
Thanks a lot for the fpvods. It would be awesome if you could upload the videos to some file hosting site so we could watch them in better quality.

hmm it may be possible... I might actually be able to use my clan sites server and use it for better quality uploads. (plus no wait, and super fast downloads) I'll have to see about it tho
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7658 Posts
September 15 2008 12:50 GMT
#80
On September 15 2008 21:33 Ahzz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2008 21:00 ButtFace wrote:
Thanks a lot for the fpvods. It would be awesome if you could upload the videos to some file hosting site so we could watch them in better quality.

hmm it may be possible... I might actually be able to use my clan sites server and use it for better quality uploads. (plus no wait, and super fast downloads) I'll have to see about it tho



I enjoy your vods. You are obviously a b level zerg, because of the flow of your game,

about the win% last season I got C+ with 80% on one name 62 % on another and 54% .....

if finland is in the timezone I think it is, I imagine playing koreans, like I did on 2 of my accounts early season ruins your ratio.

Is an A who play 1000 games and go 50/50 worse then the A who shoots to the rank 90/10 then never plays again? .... /same rank .......
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1341
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 254
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56767
Calm 3769
Shuttle 3384
Bisu 1491
FanTaSy 1429
firebathero 389
Stork 321
Mini 272
Zeus 261
Hyuk 257
[ Show more ]
Soma 245
Rush 240
EffOrt 225
actioN 173
Soulkey 166
Light 155
Last 145
ZerO 130
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 67
Sea.KH 66
Mong 65
Pusan 53
Killer 52
Barracks 52
PianO 44
hero 42
JYJ 41
Free 36
NotJumperer 36
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Shine 27
Yoon 27
Aegong 26
Hyun 26
Sharp 25
sorry 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 15
HiyA 15
Noble 13
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi654
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1346
kRYSTAL_229
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko387
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2029
B2W.Neo759
crisheroes273
hiko217
DeMusliM208
byalli129
Livibee125
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
OSC
9h 33m
Replay Cast
10h 18m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.