I'm seriously craving some insane ZvP's.
Edit: Can't you renew the free trial?
Back with Camtasia 6 (I think it was?) you could just "renew" the installation or something.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
SCC-Faust
United States3736 Posts
I'm seriously craving some insane ZvP's. Edit: Can't you renew the free trial? Back with Camtasia 6 (I think it was?) you could just "renew" the installation or something. | ||
|
Ahzz
Finland780 Posts
and since atm I'm about top 150 or so, it's not too far fetched for me to have a shot at A- On a more important note, I was finally able to record decent games. I plan on doing some commentaries tomorrow/day after that... depends. I was also able to record a decent ZvP for a change. | ||
|
APurpleCow
United States1372 Posts
| ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
they specialize in english commentaries, and have a great community around supporting english commentaries. | ||
|
hooktits
United States972 Posts
| ||
|
Ahzz
Finland780 Posts
and btw, I reached B+, but I'm back to B atm due to playing koreans with very good stats at B+/A- level. ...so much for me not being B+/A- level. and its only 1+ months to the season | ||
|
Ahzz
Finland780 Posts
feedback/comments etc is appreciated. | ||
|
Too_MuchZerg
Finland2818 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + mut joo, tossi kyl pelas ihan oudosti :D | ||
|
Ahzz
Finland780 Posts
| ||
|
Puosu
7083 Posts
edit: I did enjoy your voice quite a bit from the limited sample of what I heard. Your english is extremely clear or well.. it could be the fact that I'm from Finland as well, so the english accent is similar, but w/e it worked for me. Going to watch them all as soon as I have enough time. | ||
|
awsum
Sweden54 Posts
![]() | ||
|
DamageControL
United States4222 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|