• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:57
CEST 03:57
KST 10:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9902 users

new type of commentator - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-09 22:57:59
September 09 2008 22:52 GMT
#21
Ahzz is not a CombaT-EX, he really is B+ level.

EDIT: btw ahzz, i noticed you have holycrap aka dino? on your friends list?!
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Phyre
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States1288 Posts
September 09 2008 23:07 GMT
#22
Good to see some more informative FPVods. I don't play Zerg but I still found it interesting.
"Oh no, I got you with your pants... on your face... That's not how you wear pants." - Nintu, catching 1 hatch lurks.
Splunge
Profile Joined July 2008
Germany925 Posts
September 09 2008 23:21 GMT
#23
great work! I really enjoid this!
A lot of information and some insides+tactics... keep it going^^
thx alot
Piy
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Scotland3152 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-10 00:01:17
September 09 2008 23:29 GMT
#24
These are really good, just like your zerg guide. Great thing to do for the community.

EDIT: you should use your hotkeyed hatches more, its alot better than scrolling over them when you macro.
My. Copy. Is. Here.
MetalMarine
Profile Joined June 2007
United States1559 Posts
September 09 2008 23:54 GMT
#25
Saw the PVZ on blue storm. was too easy for u. anyways going off topic a little.. you should just focus do the commentary and not /f m .... LOL i mean its cool, but just thought it was a little annoying. anyways Keep up the good work hope to see more PVZ
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
September 09 2008 23:56 GMT
#26
he does the commentary after the game is played...?
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Worked!
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada264 Posts
September 10 2008 00:02 GMT
#27
if i heard you say 'yo whats up' the way u do in person I would start laughing in your face uncontrollably for a good 30 minutes oO
~_~
betaben
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
681 Posts
September 10 2008 00:04 GMT
#28
you should start your fpvods with "check out my hot ahzz:"
meathook
Profile Joined December 2007
1289 Posts
September 10 2008 00:14 GMT
#29
Nice. I like how you explain both sides of the game (referring to the zvt on Andromeda). Good work.

I have a request: Could you do a commentary on one of your reps, specifically this one, please. Thanks.
An ugly planet. A bug planet.
Fad-D
Profile Joined September 2005
United Kingdom42 Posts
September 10 2008 00:23 GMT
#30
fantastic thx ahzz, have kept referring to your guide for a while now, really good help
sAviOr : What is a "yawn" rape
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
September 10 2008 01:48 GMT
#31
Very nice commentaries, thanks for this Ahzz! Keep up the great work!
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
eth0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada208 Posts
September 10 2008 04:09 GMT
#32
Will definitely be tuning into these videos.
Because he is Mantoss, the incarnation of masculinity and awesomeness.
ChaoSbringer
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Australia1382 Posts
September 10 2008 04:26 GMT
#33
Dude! I love this so much, you're so sweet, and your english is perfectly understandable. I'd like to see a game where you lose though, and maybe what you did wrong, how you were outplayed.
Tropics
Profile Joined August 2007
United Kingdom1132 Posts
September 10 2008 05:07 GMT
#34
watched the zvt on andromeda and thought it was great. just little things like mentioning that because your mutas were successful he wont have a bunker etc. are huge

i didnt like your guide much but i love these fpvods
Realpenguin
Profile Joined December 2006
8253 Posts
September 10 2008 05:10 GMT
#35
Really nice FPVODs and commentary.

On September 10 2008 04:19 DeathTray wrote:
Thanks man. I hope this can continue.

I think you should develop an introduction; like a signature.

"HeythisisAhzzrecordinganotherFPVOD"


you should definitely add this as an introduction Ahzz
<Wolfpox> i remember when MVP beat that one guy, and everyone was like 'whoa' except that penguin dude.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
September 10 2008 05:32 GMT
#36
On September 10 2008 06:28 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I can understand you 99% so far.

edit- But I have a question. You made that guide claiming to be A or B zerg player. And the play I am seeing here on Andromeda doesn't seem that way so far. But then again this Terran gets owned pretty hard.

Good job though.


No he really is that good.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
September 10 2008 05:38 GMT
#37
On September 10 2008 07:35 Naib wrote:
I've played with Ahzz, and he's quite good. These FPVODs could really be helpful to anyone up to blue-rank aspirers. His insight (proven by his zerg guide) is exceptional, I think he lacks a bit mechanically - but definitely makes up for it with brainwork.

Yeah I know. I find myself having motivational problems on maintaining my speed, especially later on to the game. I start to play lazy and I play almost 100% with gaming sense and timing... and my pvz from start to beginning is gaming sense and timing and lol it brings me so far still.
I don't know why but I have trouble finding motivation to play 100% serious on iccup, where I play people I dont know, probably never will know etc. But if we talk about important matches, grudge matches, or someone I know I definately dont want to lose so I try a bit harder (gain 30-50 more average apm without spam)

On September 10 2008 13:26 ChaoSbringer wrote:
Dude! I love this so much, you're so sweet, and your english is perfectly understandable. I'd like to see a game where you lose though, and maybe what you did wrong, how you were outplayed.

I plan on doing that, actually. When I'm making VODs which have a big purpose of teaching someone, its more useful if I win but I also thought that it would be pretty weird if it seemed like I never lost, which is not the case, so I might make one soon.
inlagdsil
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada957 Posts
September 10 2008 06:06 GMT
#38
Good work, it's great to hear such an in depth analysis of your decisions. This is the kind of approach that I wish were taken in pro game commentaries. Keep 'em coming!
There is nothing cuter than a zergling when it has just started taking crack
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7658 Posts
September 10 2008 06:06 GMT
#39
Fun to watch. Your commentary is good, if you could work on describing more specific lategame plans for each side and options at certain points it would be good to go into more detail.

Set rally points btw, they will save you at least 3 seconds every minute I swear, esp earlygame, set them its easy!
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
September 10 2008 06:17 GMT
#40
On September 10 2008 15:06 inlagdsil wrote:
Good work, it's great to hear such an in depth analysis of your decisions. This is the kind of approach that I wish were taken in pro game commentaries. Keep 'em coming!

This was the sort of approach I was going to take if it came to pass that I'd start doing progame commentaries.. and why not? I'll just have to see when
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13164
Shuttle 1021
Artosis 621
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4205
Counter-Strike
taco 482
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox571
AZ_Axe96
Other Games
summit1g8484
Day[9].tv469
C9.Mang0335
WinterStarcraft182
Maynarde139
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv469
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.