• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:16
CEST 00:16
KST 07:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8669 users

Berkeley LAN... - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
October 08 2008 04:20 GMT
#21
Did you seriously go hunting through the thread to find people Superiorwolf? That's a little stalker-ish.
Super serious.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-08 04:21:46
October 08 2008 04:21 GMT
#22
There's a list in the op of that thread... and I didn't bother removing people far away from Bay Area either.
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-08 04:24:25
October 08 2008 04:23 GMT
#23
On September 03 2008 13:51 Superiorwolf wrote:
We had LAN Before Time last year, iirc it was December or so. I went, Yosh was there and lots of TLnetters. Iunno, we've been talking about it for a while but no one has really organized it. I asked Zalfor and evanthebouncey who both went last time, we also had nitrogen23... if anyone couild organize one it would be great and I'd go to it again if it's on weekend (like it should be... or friday too)

btw there's lots and lots of TL.netters in the bay area :p


wooooo

edit: like only white guy at the lan! go me!
UNFUCK YOURSELF
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
October 08 2008 04:31 GMT
#24
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=25598781480

here's the facebook event from the last LAN

go spam up the event creators ;P
Hates Fun🤔
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
October 08 2008 04:47 GMT
#25
Must be friends
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
mSLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
115 Posts
October 08 2008 05:03 GMT
#26
bah, it's in cali, we need more NY lans! I want to go to one
My nationality is NOT Canadian, And that's all you need to know.
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
October 08 2008 06:08 GMT
#27
Facebook me if something's up. Totally up for a meet up!
I'll bring umm... flutes!
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
Retsukage
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1002 Posts
October 08 2008 06:20 GMT
#28
Um Phase tell me if something is up lol, you have my number. Looking forward to playing you all in the lan.
To change is to improve, to change often is to be perfect - Winston Chruchill
jkillashark
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States5262 Posts
October 08 2008 06:36 GMT
#29
what the hell how do you know Edison?

slithe also lives in the bay area, but he's into cubing and go nowadays.
Do your best, God will do the rest.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
October 08 2008 22:43 GMT
#30
oh I have my sources.... MWAHAHAHHAHAHAA MWAHHAHAHA
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
October 08 2008 22:52 GMT
#31
I want to go!

I'm probably too young though meh.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-08 22:56:07
October 08 2008 22:55 GMT
#32
Too young? I went last year when I was 14... why would you think yourself too young? It's just Starcraft and awesomeness.
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
October 08 2008 22:56 GMT
#33
It'd be too much of a hassle to get transportation & try to convince my sister to let me go. ;___;
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-08 23:00:43
October 08 2008 23:00 GMT
#34
How far are you? How old?

mmm San Jose... that's just like 1-1:30 hours away on non traffic hours right?
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
October 08 2008 23:21 GMT
#35
On October 09 2008 08:00 Superiorwolf wrote:
How far are you? How old?

mmm San Jose... that's just like 1-1:30 hours away on non traffic hours right?



Something like that. Or caltrain to bart. It's really not that far (and you would think someone else from tl.net would be somewhere near san jose (I know 2 that are kinda close that can drive).
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
jkillashark
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States5262 Posts
October 09 2008 00:00 GMT
#36
Last time I went to Berkeley I played in a big table tennis tournament. Then I went to chill with Edison but we didn't play any SC cause I guess FroZ is gone from Berkeley.

I took the Amtrak from downtown SJ. I think you can take Caltrain too.
Do your best, God will do the rest.
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
October 09 2008 00:04 GMT
#37
hm I can take caltrain and my sister knows Berkeley since she's like an alumni or something. I might be able to go o_O

I'm 15 btw lol
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-09 00:10:24
October 09 2008 00:09 GMT
#38
Don't worry lmao, I'm 15 too. The time I went I was scared people were going to be drinking or doing drugs or w/e lol, but it was totally unwarranted. The atmosphere was very fun and friendly. To be honest I was very apprehensive and nervous when I went, but it was just loads of fun and you really should try to make it The only thing I would have wished was more TL.netters, and this time it seems it will be very much possible. By the way, can you speak in Mandarin?
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
October 09 2008 00:10 GMT
#39
On October 09 2008 09:09 Superiorwolf wrote:
Don't worry lmao, I'm 15 too. The time I went I was scared people were going to be drinking or doing drugs or w/e lol, but it was totally unwarranted. The atmosphere was very fun and friendly. The only thing I would have wished was more TL.netters, and this time it seems it will be very much possible. By the way, can you speak in Mandarin?


hahahahahaha. yeah i smoke crack at lan parties.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
October 09 2008 00:10 GMT
#40
Lol that's my point, it was a ridiculous idea hahah
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O151
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 524
ZZZero.O 151
Hyun 93
Dota 2
qojqva2224
monkeys_forever245
League of Legends
Doublelift3778
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4548
Liquid`Hasu528
Other Games
summit1g11330
FrodaN1530
KnowMe283
JimRising 251
Livibee191
ViBE27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
StarCraft 2
angryscii 40
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra846
Other Games
• imaqtpie1049
• Shiphtur548
• tFFMrPink 7
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 45m
Patches Events
16h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 45m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.