On September 28 2026 18:19 RowdierBob wrote:
It was using cairs too! I know it feels really clunky when you’re watching it but holy shit was it ripping through Larva and Soma. I get humans can’t micro like Pluto can but the early goon/cair/slow zeal builds seemed to nullify Zergs having free rein over the early game.
What’s the harm in experimenting?
It was using cairs too! I know it feels really clunky when you’re watching it but holy shit was it ripping through Larva and Soma. I get humans can’t micro like Pluto can but the early goon/cair/slow zeal builds seemed to nullify Zergs having free rein over the early game.
What’s the harm in experimenting?
They did. Many years ago. It just didn't work on a human level.
To defend 973 with only a few cannons + goons zealots, not having a wall is actually better, but it means you can't defend the earlier ling flood. AI can defend that because its probe pull is... well, inhuman. Not to mention that Zerg can go 2H Muta, (which is what Larva seems to be doing every game now because it's the only way to abuse Pluto's weakness), and once again, defending that with goons is inhuman, because the AI literally targets the weakest muta in a stack one by one.