• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:40
CEST 04:40
KST 11:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8327 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 62

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 211 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
November 05 2022 17:09 GMT
#1221
On November 05 2022 12:40 ID:HiddeN... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2020 18:31 Stogazull wrote:
On April 10 2020 23:26 Chosi wrote:
You just need to look for the game "bgh auto balance" (or similar) - there is no channel. You can befriend "D3ADR3TARD" or bghmmrbot on Bnet to get notified for a new game.


Hi, how can i be notified about new game ? i try to had as a friend the nik you say but not working thanks


I have added the bots as my "friends" works like a charm.

You have to be on Europe gateway to add the friend and for it to notify you AFAIK.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
xCivilWarx
Profile Joined August 2015
9 Posts
November 05 2022 23:42 GMT
#1222
On November 05 2022 12:40 ID:HiddeN... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2020 18:31 Stogazull wrote:
On April 10 2020 23:26 Chosi wrote:
You just need to look for the game "bgh auto balance" (or similar) - there is no channel. You can befriend "D3ADR3TARD" or bghmmrbot on Bnet to get notified for a new game.


Hi, how can i be notified about new game ? i try to had as a friend the nik you say but not working thanks


I have added the bots as my "friends" works like a charm.


You have to be logged into the Europe gateway from launcher. There is a regions selection right near where you click play.
Henrik3
Profile Joined November 2022
3 Posts
November 07 2022 23:56 GMT
#1223
Hi.

I got banned from playing on the server.

I dont know why.

If i have too Guess its beacuse people vant take a loss and dont understand that the bot make evan teams.

Over and over some dude telling that Iam noob,,,and so on. In a degree its harrising.

Should i take the shit and sit Quite? Of Course i write back.

That my guess.

Who should i contact too unbann me?

Been unfair puniched for 2 Month now.

Please help me get a answer at least

Best

Henrik
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
November 08 2022 10:41 GMT
#1224
On November 08 2022 08:56 Henrik3 wrote:
Hi.

I got banned from playing on the server.

I dont know why.

If i have too Guess its beacuse people vant take a loss and dont understand that the bot make evan teams.

Over and over some dude telling that Iam noob,,,and so on. In a degree its harrising.

Should i take the shit and sit Quite? Of Course i write back.

That my guess.

Who should i contact too unbann me?

Been unfair puniched for 2 Month now.

Please help me get a answer at least

Best

Henrik


1 I don't see anybody with nick Henrik in list of banned players. Are you sure you were banned? Maybe you just join the wrong lobby?
2 Every ban is manually checked, so if you were banned I doubt it was without reason.
3 Every time bot kicks somebody from the lobby, it sends DM with reason of the ban, so no guessing is needed.
4 There is no unbanning. Just create new nick, and win some games. Then you will be able to join bot games.
https://bghmmr.eu
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
November 08 2022 10:50 GMT
#1225
On November 02 2022 02:14 ID:HiddeN... wrote:
3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2022-11-01 17:40
20221101/175220

We didn't loose, we did win! please amend scores


praxo leaves the game in 2:53 therefore making it invalid.

I don't see it in the system. If you see it somewhere, please send me a link.
https://bghmmr.eu
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
November 08 2022 12:05 GMT
#1226
refresh my thread in case you missed that.

I noticed that you banned the case when a member of team unvisioned. The below is the same case. Thansk.

On October 16 2022 18:20 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Please ban Maverock. He intentionally unvisioned for runing game. please see the screenshot. let me know if you need a replay, I can upload.

Please refer to the below URL.
https://ibb.co/CVxpY56


I didn't find this game. Could you tell me the day it was played?


=> It was around the time I posted on same day. So it would be around October 16 2022 18:00~ 18:20.

Additionally, he admitted that he unvisioned in reply to my post. please see the screenshot.


https://www.file.io/YOIJ/download/8aZp6AHuaqL6

EDIT : found the game. pls find the below link.

https://file.io/PGGz46jyndvG
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
November 08 2022 14:38 GMT
#1227
On November 08 2022 21:05 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
refresh my thread in case you missed that.

I noticed that you banned the case when a member of team unvisioned. The below is the same case. Thansk.

On October 16 2022 18:20 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Please ban Maverock. He intentionally unvisioned for runing game. please see the screenshot. let me know if you need a replay, I can upload.

Please refer to the below URL.
https://ibb.co/CVxpY56


I didn't find this game. Could you tell me the day it was played?


=> It was around the time I posted on same day. So it would be around October 16 2022 18:00~ 18:20.

Additionally, he admitted that he unvisioned in reply to my post. please see the screenshot.


https://www.file.io/YOIJ/download/8aZp6AHuaqL6

EDIT : found the game. pls find the below link.

https://file.io/PGGz46jyndvG


The transfer you requested has been deleted.
https://bghmmr.eu
Henrik3
Profile Joined November 2022
3 Posts
November 08 2022 16:01 GMT
#1228
1 I don't see anybody with nick Henrik in list of banned players. Are you sure you were banned? Maybe you just join the wrong lobby?
2 Every ban is manually checked, so if you were banned I doubt it was without reason.
3 Every time bot kicks somebody from the lobby, it sends DM with reason of the ban, so no guessing is needed.
4 There is no unbanning. Just create new nick, and win some games. Then you will be able to join bot games.


1.My nick was/is Ytan

2. I guess the reason is what Bully-dude told you.

3. I havent Found anything so i can block person. Should i sit playing game and messaging in game coming up? How Should i do too stop such harrasment?

4. When i join a game of bgh, when it gets full. I get kicken with a New nick.

5. Must i buy the game again?

6. Iam 50 years old, and not so skilled how too silver This problem.

7. I reel is a big fan of This setup. In all kind of games in irl also. Its Nice when you dont now WHO gonna win.
Unfortanly some skilled players vant take a loss and start the bland game.


Tell me oledade what to do so i can play bgh again

Best

Henrik aka Ytan
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-11-08 17:17:22
November 08 2022 16:58 GMT
#1229
On November 09 2022 01:01 Henrik3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
1 I don't see anybody with nick Henrik in list of banned players. Are you sure you were banned? Maybe you just join the wrong lobby?
2 Every ban is manually checked, so if you were banned I doubt it was without reason.
3 Every time bot kicks somebody from the lobby, it sends DM with reason of the ban, so no guessing is needed.
4 There is no unbanning. Just create new nick, and win some games. Then you will be able to join bot games.


1.My nick was/is Ytan

2. I guess the reason is what Bully-dude told you.

3. I havent Found anything so i can block person. Should i sit playing game and messaging in game coming up? How Should i do too stop such harrasment?

4. When i join a game of bgh, when it gets full. I get kicken with a New nick.

5. Must i buy the game again?

6. Iam 50 years old, and not so skilled how too silver This problem.

7. I reel is a big fan of This setup. In all kind of games in irl also. Its Nice when you dont now WHO gonna win.
Unfortanly some skilled players vant take a loss and start the bland game.


Tell me oledade what to do so i can play bgh again

Best

Henrik aka Ytan

Here are the posts related to your name:
https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/558574-bgh-auto-balance-http-bghmmreu?page=38#751
https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/558574-bgh-auto-balance-http-bghmmreu?page=38#755

The reason you get kicked with a new nick is because you don't have enough wins. You need to win a certain amount of wins outside of BGH Bot games in order to be able to play in BGH bot games.

From the comments above, it seems that your skill level is so low that you ruin the game for everyone else in those games. I am not sure if that is the reason you were banned, but imagine if one of your allies does absolutely nothing for the entire game, that is not 3v3 BGH, that is 2v3 BGH. Apparently playing with you is the same, that having you on the team is a guaranteed loss. I don't think there is any solution for that, and I understand why people are frustrated. Basically, your skill makes you such an outlier that it is impossible to balance the teams when you are in the game, and the whole point of this bot is to have balanced games. You said "people vant take a loss and dont understand that the bot make evan teams" but that is making the assumption that the teams are even, which apparently they can't be if you're in the game.

What I would suggest is finding players around your skill level and playing with them. That way everyone can have a good time. You can try GameRanger, there are a lot of noobs there (or at least were). Or, you can try to get better at the game, that is always an option too.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
lastscer
Profile Joined October 2012
14 Posts
November 08 2022 20:05 GMT
#1230
Thanks for making it possible for players to enjoy random team games and also creating a MMR system for BGH. I have enjoyed the games a lot and will continue to play from time to time.

However, I am having trouble adding the bots as friends. I selected "Europe" as the Region and then attempted to add BghBot2 and BghMmrBot_EU3 (not sure which one to add so I tried both). I got an error saying the bot is playing in a different region than me. Does anyone know what is the correct way to add the bot as friend? What are the names of the bots I should be adding?

Thanks!

[image loading]
[image loading]
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-11-08 20:18:01
November 08 2022 20:05 GMT
#1231
On November 08 2022 23:38 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2022 21:05 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
refresh my thread in case you missed that.

I noticed that you banned the case when a member of team unvisioned. The below is the same case. Thansk.

On October 16 2022 18:20 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Please ban Maverock. He intentionally unvisioned for runing game. please see the screenshot. let me know if you need a replay, I can upload.

Please refer to the below URL.
https://ibb.co/CVxpY56


I didn't find this game. Could you tell me the day it was played?


=> It was around the time I posted on same day. So it would be around October 16 2022 18:00~ 18:20.

Additionally, he admitted that he unvisioned in reply to my post. please see the screenshot.


https://www.file.io/YOIJ/download/8aZp6AHuaqL6

EDIT : found the game. pls find the below link.

https://file.io/PGGz46jyndvG


The transfer you requested has been deleted.


It is not in my replay anymore, however I say,
1. I have a screenshot of it.
2. the game was played on Oct 16th near the time I posted in the previous post.
3. he admitted that he did.

Isn't it fair enough?
Henrik3
Profile Joined November 2022
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-11-08 20:44:02
November 08 2022 20:41 GMT
#1232
The reason you get kicked with a new nick is because you don't have enough wins. You need to win a certain amount of wins outside of BGH Bot games in order to be able to play in BGH bot games.

From the comments above, it seems that your skill level is so low that you ruin the game for everyone else in those games. I am not sure if that is the reason you were banned, but imagine if one of your allies does absolutely nothing for the entire game, that is not 3v3 BGH, that is 2v3 BGH. Apparently playing with you is the same, that having you on the team is a guaranteed loss. I don't think there is any solution for that, and I understand why people are frustrated. Basically, your skill makes you such an outlier that it is impossible to balance the teams when you are in the game, and the whole point of this bot is to have balanced games. You said "people vant take a loss and dont understand that the bot make evan teams" but that is making the assumption that the teams are even, which apparently they can't be if you're in the game.

What I would suggest is finding players around your skill level and playing with them. That way everyone can have a good time. You can try GameRanger, there are a lot of noobs there (or at least were). Or, you can try to get better at the game, that is always an option too.


Its the opposit. I never attack teamplayers.....unless they attack me or co -player.

That was the cash here.

He know i was not active in This forum so only his side of the story was heard.

You set up games for people with Lower skill called "CDE". Then i guess the purpose is that we can join that type of game?

Higher lever people must learn too be a good leader.

You dont improve you gamestyle if you get shout at and called negative stuff.

Its another way You can talk too people.

A mutch more mature one.

If you dont sant the game too die, you must welcome new players and get them tips how too improve.

I Will try join again. But if i yes same login But a New name do you think it Will be solved?

And Iam not inactive player.

I dont take shit. I talk back.

If they dont speak too me in a mature way, i Will not listen.

I like Nice people. Do you?
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-11-09 09:51:38
November 08 2022 22:18 GMT
#1233
On November 08 2022 19:50 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2022 02:14 ID:HiddeN... wrote:
3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2022-11-01 17:40
20221101/175220

We didn't loose, we did win! please amend scores


praxo leaves the game in 2:53 therefore making it invalid.

I don't see it in the system. If you see it somewhere, please send me a link.

This 3-minute (or whatever it is) rule is ridiculous. We played a game, and being zergs, we rushed. We got to the opponent at around 2:30, him not being ready to defend the rush just left, and game is invalid. Zergling rush is completely normal for zergs, and this rule takes it out of play.

Here's the game: https://repmastered.app/game/LQT9dkcu8-5cgCxtHiwJNsB0cJgnI3ZTm_jZnsmF5Mg

Zelenograd leaving at 2:33 because his bunker wasn't finished by the time zergings got there. Game not counted
https://repmastered.icza.net
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
November 09 2022 15:02 GMT
#1234
On November 09 2022 01:01 Henrik3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
1 I don't see anybody with nick Henrik in list of banned players. Are you sure you were banned? Maybe you just join the wrong lobby?
2 Every ban is manually checked, so if you were banned I doubt it was without reason.
3 Every time bot kicks somebody from the lobby, it sends DM with reason of the ban, so no guessing is needed.
4 There is no unbanning. Just create new nick, and win some games. Then you will be able to join bot games.


1.My nick was/is Ytan

2. I guess the reason is what Bully-dude told you.

3. I havent Found anything so i can block person. Should i sit playing game and messaging in game coming up? How Should i do too stop such harrasment?

4. When i join a game of bgh, when it gets full. I get kicken with a New nick.

5. Must i buy the game again?

6. Iam 50 years old, and not so skilled how too silver This problem.

7. I reel is a big fan of This setup. In all kind of games in irl also. Its Nice when you dont now WHO gonna win.
Unfortanly some skilled players vant take a loss and start the bland game.


Tell me oledade what to do so i can play bgh again

Best

Henrik aka Ytan


Nick Ytan is not banned.

There are 4 types of BGHMMR games:
  • SABC
  • CDEF
  • ranked
  • unranked

With new nick, you have to win 50 standard games first (you can check number of games won with /stats command) . Then can join only unranked games. They have +50wins in the title. Once you play 4 games like this you get rank and can also play ranked games and games with your rank (S, A, B, C, D, E or F) in title.

You definitely don't have to buy the game again.

And read the messages that bot sends to you. It's often difficult to read them before the bot kicks you out of lobby, but they are still present in the chat window.

Bot always gives the reason for kick/ban. Only people in wrong slots get kicked without a message.

https://bghmmr.eu
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-11-09 16:17:32
November 09 2022 16:08 GMT
#1235
hio
@ lastscer
Before you start the B.net 2.0 Launcher, you must change the server. Not if you are already logged in. Then it should work.

[image loading]
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
November 10 2022 12:31 GMT
#1236
With regard to turning off vision, I am still confused about the rules for banning.

Turning off vision but no teamkill, Is it prohibited or allowed?
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
November 10 2022 12:59 GMT
#1237
On November 10 2022 21:31 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
With regard to turning off vision, I am still confused about the rules for banning.

Turning off vision but no teamkill, Is it prohibited or allowed?

If you don't intend to attack your teammates, why would you turn off vision?
https://repmastered.icza.net
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28904 Posts
November 10 2022 14:48 GMT
#1238
I can't think of any non-malicious reason for turning off vision for your teammates. Should be prohibited.
Moderator
faracreier
Profile Joined November 2022
4 Posts
November 10 2022 16:11 GMT
#1239
your rules are simple, do no change team, do not atack team mate.
he did not, replay is here https://files.fm/f/fv2g2z8j4 , there is nothing about vision. how he said, second game with same team, they always complain, excatly how they did in this replay. complain and quit
why should be his fault cause of game destroyer players?
why did they left?
there is no reason according to rules for them to leave, they should have wait untill he would make a mistake or opposite. he would see what they do, and play acording to team.
he post dozens of replays and photos, none of them broke the rules. a few players says about his style that he is a strong team player.
if they are kids and complain, quit, give up, why should he fuck his brain?

put yourself in his situation. what would you do?
maybe it would be better to leave at start, he did not. he chose to give them a second chance.
they did what? they complain, than they quit and ruin the game.

change the rules, make all non team actions prohibited, bannable
What is the meaning of being precise ? Few move high result, energy economy ? Many moves acceptable results ?
xCivilWarx
Profile Joined August 2015
9 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-11-10 21:20:59
November 10 2022 21:18 GMT
#1240
On November 09 2022 05:05 lastscer wrote:
Thanks for making it possible for players to enjoy random team games and also creating a MMR system for BGH. I have enjoyed the games a lot and will continue to play from time to time.

However, I am having trouble adding the bots as friends. I selected "Europe" as the Region and then attempted to add BghBot2 and BghMmrBot_EU3 (not sure which one to add so I tried both). I got an error saying the bot is playing in a different region than me. Does anyone know what is the correct way to add the bot as friend? What are the names of the bots I should be adding?

Thanks!

[image loading]
[image loading]


Go to here and add the Battle Net ID is the best way to make sure you add them.

http://bghmmr.eu/about.php

Add them in the launcher at the top right. There is a add friend button. It should bypass any gateway or anything. Maybe your request was already sent on a different region and he needs to add you. It may take a bit whenever he has a chance. It worked for me I'm normally on US West and I was able to add the bots on EU. You have to be logged in to Europe gateway from the launcher to see their activity

The battle ID part is the D3ADR3TARD#2308, the Account name would be BghMmrBot_EU1. Use the battle ID
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1868
GuemChi 1518
Artosis 629
910 73
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 527
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox476
Other Games
summit1g8204
Doublelift1979
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0361
Day[9].tv331
PiGStarcraft255
Maynarde108
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv331
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 20m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.