• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:26
CEST 07:26
KST 14:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7746 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 40

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 211 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-12-30 18:18:32
December 30 2021 18:18 GMT
#781
On December 31 2021 02:58 Rosis_Maus wrote:
@MeSaber

First of all: if i had a pylon, i could have watched the game to the end.

second:I only wanted to build one pylon to survive. I had enough money left, to build a new nexus on a new position on the map, but not at this moment. I was in his base with 3!!! probes. I would not have stolen any minerals. I would have build in antother choke. But own base was destroyd, so I needed a pylon somewhere to survive till i can build new.

Third: you say, it´s a teamgame? OK. Ever played with MotleyCrew? No? Ok.. What he is doing is not teamplay. He does not scout. never. he does not help. never. he does not attack in team. never. so stop teaching me about teamplay.

I´d never dumb stuff in allied bases. I had 4 probes. I sended 3 of them to his minerals. I had no nexus. Funny thing, that you, if you were not on this game, think, i wanted to do some dumb stuff.

And by the way: who ask YOU to commend my threat?



1. Seems perfectly defensible to not let people fuck around in your base, no matter the justification. Sure, it can be seen as a dick move, and in normal circumstances I wouldn't mind someone building a Pylon in my base to stay alive. But, I also don't think it is the same thing as team-killing and that users should have the option of saying "No thanks, I don't want you in my base." You're not entitled to building shit in someone else's base just to stay alive after you die.

2. You posted a comment on a public thread, one which you do not own or operate, which anyone can view and comment on, so no one cares if you ask someone to "commend on [your] threat" or not. Gtfo.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
December 30 2021 19:02 GMT
#782
player stefan14 keeps leaving game which are still totally open, like you get attacked as Z and lose 1-2 sunk, he instant leaves... happened like 5 times so far, also when he was on opponent team... I know there isn't a rule really he breaks, still it sucks huge...
Rosis_Maus
Profile Joined May 2021
8 Posts
December 30 2021 19:14 GMT
#783
On December 31 2021 03:18 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2021 02:58 Rosis_Maus wrote:
@MeSaber

First of all: if i had a pylon, i could have watched the game to the end.

second:I only wanted to build one pylon to survive. I had enough money left, to build a new nexus on a new position on the map, but not at this moment. I was in his base with 3!!! probes. I would not have stolen any minerals. I would have build in antother choke. But own base was destroyd, so I needed a pylon somewhere to survive till i can build new.

Third: you say, it´s a teamgame? OK. Ever played with MotleyCrew? No? Ok.. What he is doing is not teamplay. He does not scout. never. he does not help. never. he does not attack in team. never. so stop teaching me about teamplay.

I´d never dumb stuff in allied bases. I had 4 probes. I sended 3 of them to his minerals. I had no nexus. Funny thing, that you, if you were not on this game, think, i wanted to do some dumb stuff.

And by the way: who ask YOU to commend my threat?



1. Seems perfectly defensible to not let people fuck around in your base, no matter the justification. Sure, it can be seen as a dick move, and in normal circumstances I wouldn't mind someone building a Pylon in my base to stay alive. But, I also don't think it is the same thing as team-killing and that users should have the option of saying "No thanks, I don't want you in my base." You're not entitled to building shit in someone else's base just to stay alive after you die.

2. You posted a comment on a public thread, one which you do not own or operate, which anyone can view and comment on, so no one cares if you ask someone to "commend on [your] threat" or not. Gtfo.




I think you have the right to ay: no thanks... But then you have to SAY "no thanks".. and not killing wothout saying anything.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
December 30 2021 19:15 GMT
#784
On December 31 2021 04:14 Rosis_Maus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2021 03:18 Jealous wrote:
On December 31 2021 02:58 Rosis_Maus wrote:
@MeSaber

First of all: if i had a pylon, i could have watched the game to the end.

second:I only wanted to build one pylon to survive. I had enough money left, to build a new nexus on a new position on the map, but not at this moment. I was in his base with 3!!! probes. I would not have stolen any minerals. I would have build in antother choke. But own base was destroyd, so I needed a pylon somewhere to survive till i can build new.

Third: you say, it´s a teamgame? OK. Ever played with MotleyCrew? No? Ok.. What he is doing is not teamplay. He does not scout. never. he does not help. never. he does not attack in team. never. so stop teaching me about teamplay.

I´d never dumb stuff in allied bases. I had 4 probes. I sended 3 of them to his minerals. I had no nexus. Funny thing, that you, if you were not on this game, think, i wanted to do some dumb stuff.

And by the way: who ask YOU to commend my threat?



1. Seems perfectly defensible to not let people fuck around in your base, no matter the justification. Sure, it can be seen as a dick move, and in normal circumstances I wouldn't mind someone building a Pylon in my base to stay alive. But, I also don't think it is the same thing as team-killing and that users should have the option of saying "No thanks, I don't want you in my base." You're not entitled to building shit in someone else's base just to stay alive after you die.

2. You posted a comment on a public thread, one which you do not own or operate, which anyone can view and comment on, so no one cares if you ask someone to "commend on [your] threat" or not. Gtfo.




I think you have the right to ay: no thanks... But then you have to SAY "no thanks".. and not killing wothout saying anything.

That would imply that you said "MotleyCrew, good sir, I request that I may be allowed to reside in your base with my Probes and Pylon so as to not incur a loss for dying in this game," or some such before you placed a Pylon in his base, but something tells me you didn't do that.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Rosis_Maus
Profile Joined May 2021
8 Posts
December 30 2021 19:37 GMT
#785
On December 31 2021 04:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2021 04:14 Rosis_Maus wrote:
On December 31 2021 03:18 Jealous wrote:
On December 31 2021 02:58 Rosis_Maus wrote:
@MeSaber

First of all: if i had a pylon, i could have watched the game to the end.

second:I only wanted to build one pylon to survive. I had enough money left, to build a new nexus on a new position on the map, but not at this moment. I was in his base with 3!!! probes. I would not have stolen any minerals. I would have build in antother choke. But own base was destroyd, so I needed a pylon somewhere to survive till i can build new.

Third: you say, it´s a teamgame? OK. Ever played with MotleyCrew? No? Ok.. What he is doing is not teamplay. He does not scout. never. he does not help. never. he does not attack in team. never. so stop teaching me about teamplay.

I´d never dumb stuff in allied bases. I had 4 probes. I sended 3 of them to his minerals. I had no nexus. Funny thing, that you, if you were not on this game, think, i wanted to do some dumb stuff.

And by the way: who ask YOU to commend my threat?



1. Seems perfectly defensible to not let people fuck around in your base, no matter the justification. Sure, it can be seen as a dick move, and in normal circumstances I wouldn't mind someone building a Pylon in my base to stay alive. But, I also don't think it is the same thing as team-killing and that users should have the option of saying "No thanks, I don't want you in my base." You're not entitled to building shit in someone else's base just to stay alive after you die.

2. You posted a comment on a public thread, one which you do not own or operate, which anyone can view and comment on, so no one cares if you ask someone to "commend on [your] threat" or not. Gtfo.




I think you have the right to ay: no thanks... But then you have to SAY "no thanks".. and not killing wothout saying anything.

That would imply that you said "MotleyCrew, good sir, I request that I may be allowed to reside in your base with my Probes and Pylon so as to not incur a loss for dying in this game," or some such before you placed a Pylon in his base, but something tells me you didn't do that.


I think it smells like you are Motley Crew. I dont think, I have to write an official pleasing letter to build one single pylon in my allies base. But I think you wanna blame me for something or making me feel, that I was doing something wrong. I´m very sure, that I didn´t do something wrong. It feels like you think everyone has bad and dumb things in his mind. I dont have. That may be the differnce between us. But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and insult me through the back door, by not beeing in the game in mentioned. This was my last post in this case.
Netto.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Poland523 Posts
December 30 2021 20:06 GMT
#786
On December 31 2021 03:18 Jealous wrote:
1. Seems perfectly defensible to not let people fuck around in your base, no matter the justification. Sure, it can be seen as a dick move, and in normal circumstances I wouldn't mind someone building a Pylon in my base to stay alive. But, I also don't think it is the same thing as team-killing and that users should have the option of saying "No thanks, I don't want you in my base." You're not entitled to building shit in someone else's base just to stay alive after you die.


No. It is stupid to team-kill and actually against the rules, It is not specified that "if a player builds a building in your base then team-killing is allowed". You are just looking for excuses to break the rules.

Sometimes you have very little time to build something in order not to get eliminated and of course it is safest in allies base. I often do this too, especially if I have a chance to actually rebuild somewhere and keep playing.

Using your logic I can say "this whole map is mine so i will team-kill my allies because they are building on my map and I don't like it". Or whatever other reason like "i dont like you, gtfo".
Be the change you want to see in the world.
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
December 31 2021 08:41 GMT
#787
@Netto getting eliminated doesnt change anything for the MMR as i said it works in Team. If team wins he gets points even though hes not in the game.

What building in others bases do is disturbing your allies from actually winning the game for you who is already dead anyway.

Its perfectly ok to destroy stuff that hinders your building plan IN YOUR OWN BASE... Maybe i have a very clear infrastructure that works in my favor to win the game.

If we turn the argument around. Is it ok for you to build silly pylons allover my base?
-.-
Netto.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Poland523 Posts
December 31 2021 10:43 GMT
#788
Well I am talking about a situation when I can still rebuild my own base somewhere because I have workers + minerals and sometimes even army, I just have to build something in my ally base to not get eliminated beforehand. Such "almost dead" ally can still be useful if he manages to rebuild, or even just to waste enemies time & attention when they go after him.

On December 31 2021 17:41 MeSaber wrote:
Its perfectly ok to destroy stuff that hinders your building plan IN YOUR OWN BASE...


If u just eliminate your ally just for putting one building in your base, even though he could continue playing then it is team-killing. You break the rules, not the other way around.

On December 31 2021 17:41 MeSaber wrote:
If we turn the argument around. Is it ok for you to build silly pylons allover my base?


It is some weird kind of griefing which is not forbidden by the rules, but most likely would ruin every game. Personally I would just leave the game in such case and report such player here so maybe bot admin decides to ban him. Also I would dodge games with this player in the future (if he happens to be in my team ).

Keep in mind that such griefing is very different thing than simply putting one building in ally base in order to continue playing, and any decent player should recognize the difference between the two situations.


Be the change you want to see in the world.
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
December 31 2021 11:40 GMT
#789
Well we most likely dont have all information as we havent gotten the replay from him. Maybe he had money to rebuild base but allies didnt know and thought he was dead already.

From my recollection ive had no issues with MotleyCrue, ive seen him dodging games but thats by bot/rule-design so cant blame him for trying to get a better team.
-.-
Qvark
Profile Joined October 2002
Sweden185 Posts
January 02 2022 13:46 GMT
#790
On December 31 2021 04:02 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
player stefan14 keeps leaving game which are still totally open, like you get attacked as Z and lose 1-2 sunk, he instant leaves... happened like 5 times so far, also when he was on opponent team... I know there isn't a rule really he breaks, still it sucks huge...


Yes, this guy is a real annoyance. Couldn't be happier if he was gone.
Davvve
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-01-02 14:23:47
January 02 2022 14:09 GMT
#791
On January 02 2022 22:46 Qvark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2021 04:02 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
player stefan14 keeps leaving game which are still totally open, like you get attacked as Z and lose 1-2 sunk, he instant leaves... happened like 5 times so far, also when he was on opponent team... I know there isn't a rule really he breaks, still it sucks huge...


Yes, this guy is a real annoyance. Couldn't be happier if he was gone.


just happened once again, I was on winning team this time, he quit after losing 1 or 2 cannons to muta attack, game went on for 20 more minutes or so and was really thin, if he just stays in we would have lossed pretty sure....

and there are lots of player meanwhole who just leave the game before start, when they end up in a team with him after balancing
Netto.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Poland523 Posts
January 02 2022 15:03 GMT
#792
Yeah, I leave whenever he is in the lobby too. I think he is one of the "20 min no rush pls" kind of person. Ruins almost every game.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-01-03 17:40:35
January 03 2022 17:27 GMT
#793
player "Anartha" team attacking and leaving for no reason, besides that, he talks the very same shit in about every game, have at least 5 replays he does the exact same as in this one.

I'm tired of having to leave any 2nd game right now, as the list of idiots you just can't play with grows every day. Hope you do something about that...


https://repmastered.app/game/XwjMFkyFQZJol754orBr5e-pyw2WWUhqdU4hjv8ENiw

and Mr. "Koronaking" who was mentioned here before several times also keeps leaving games for no reason again and a again within first minures. It's fucking annoying.
TOSSTERR
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom1 Post
January 03 2022 17:41 GMT
#794
player stefan14 scv stack

https://imgur.com/a/wufvoV6

MNIACH
SirGlinG
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden933 Posts
January 05 2022 00:13 GMT
#795
bghmmrbot_eu2_b needs a check up.

not starting it's games.
Not my chair. Not my problem. That's what I say
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
January 08 2022 23:18 GMT
#796
On December 30 2021 07:46 Rosis_Maus wrote:
Hello,

I have to report an allykill in this game:

3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2021-12-29 22:35

Minute 10:59: MotleyCrue killed my drones that I sent to his base.
Minute 13:15: After that he also killed my emergency pylon that I built in his base and my last drone.


As much as I agree that this behavior is shitty, I will not ban MotleyCrue because he denied his base to other player. In this case he did it out of spite, but in some cases players might decide not to allow other players into their bases in order to win, and I think they should have the right to do so.


On January 04 2022 02:27 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
player "Anartha" team attacking and leaving for no reason, besides that, he talks the very same shit in about every game, have at least 5 replays he does the exact same as in this one.

I'm tired of having to leave any 2nd game right now, as the list of idiots you just can't play with grows every day. Hope you do something about that...


https://repmastered.app/game/XwjMFkyFQZJol754orBr5e-pyw2WWUhqdU4hjv8ENiw

and Mr. "Koronaking" who was mentioned here before several times also keeps leaving games for no reason again and a again within first minures. It's fucking annoying.



He killed exactly one drone, when rush has already failed and then left. Let's not get too dramatic.
https://bghmmr.eu
Cheflestek
Profile Joined February 2021
4 Posts
January 10 2022 13:07 GMT
#797
Its time to ban B player KEKE^^ He just left 3 games in a row before 5 min cus bad poss and winning the game will be hard. I cant give you timestamps etc cus he left before 5 min making the game invalid
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
January 10 2022 16:18 GMT
#798
On January 10 2022 22:07 Cheflestek wrote:
Its time to ban B player KEKE^^ He just left 3 games in a row before 5 min cus bad poss and winning the game will be hard. I cant give you timestamps etc cus he left before 5 min making the game invalid


you can however post the replays
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-01-11 00:04:57
January 10 2022 22:57 GMT
#799
On January 09 2022 08:18 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2021 07:46 Rosis_Maus wrote:
Hello,

I have to report an allykill in this game:

3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2021-12-29 22:35

Minute 10:59: MotleyCrue killed my drones that I sent to his base.
Minute 13:15: After that he also killed my emergency pylon that I built in his base and my last drone.


As much as I agree that this behavior is shitty, I will not ban MotleyCrue because he denied his base to other player. In this case he did it out of spite, but in some cases players might decide not to allow other players into their bases in order to win, and I think they should have the right to do so.


Show nested quote +
On January 04 2022 02:27 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
player "Anartha" team attacking and leaving for no reason, besides that, he talks the very same shit in about every game, have at least 5 replays he does the exact same as in this one.

I'm tired of having to leave any 2nd game right now, as the list of idiots you just can't play with grows every day. Hope you do something about that...



https://repmastered.app/game/XwjMFkyFQZJol754orBr5e-pyw2WWUhqdU4hjv8ENiw

and Mr. "Koronaking" who was mentioned here before several times also keeps leaving games for no reason again and a again within first minures. It's fucking annoying.



He killed exactly one drone, when rush has already failed and then left. Let's not get too dramatic.


it's not about killing the one drone, it's about his fucking trashtalk starting after 4 minutes for no reason and fucking up the game from there on for no reason, ending up in leaving 1 or 2 min later. Just behaving like someone shit into his goddamn brain, if he even has one. Can't you see this when you watch the replay? It's just 0 reason for his fucking talk, nor for leaving. He's just fucking up the game for no reason. And he's used to doing so. Lots of ppl leaving when they end up in team with him these days.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-01-11 01:58:19
January 11 2022 01:56 GMT
#800
On January 11 2022 07:57 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2022 08:18 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
On December 30 2021 07:46 Rosis_Maus wrote:
Hello,

I have to report an allykill in this game:

3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2021-12-29 22:35

Minute 10:59: MotleyCrue killed my drones that I sent to his base.
Minute 13:15: After that he also killed my emergency pylon that I built in his base and my last drone.


As much as I agree that this behavior is shitty, I will not ban MotleyCrue because he denied his base to other player. In this case he did it out of spite, but in some cases players might decide not to allow other players into their bases in order to win, and I think they should have the right to do so.


On January 04 2022 02:27 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
player "Anartha" team attacking and leaving for no reason, besides that, he talks the very same shit in about every game, have at least 5 replays he does the exact same as in this one.

I'm tired of having to leave any 2nd game right now, as the list of idiots you just can't play with grows every day. Hope you do something about that...



https://repmastered.app/game/XwjMFkyFQZJol754orBr5e-pyw2WWUhqdU4hjv8ENiw

and Mr. "Koronaking" who was mentioned here before several times also keeps leaving games for no reason again and a again within first minures. It's fucking annoying.



He killed exactly one drone, when rush has already failed and then left. Let's not get too dramatic.


it's not about killing the one drone, it's about his fucking trashtalk starting after 4 minutes for no reason and fucking up the game from there on for no reason, ending up in leaving 1 or 2 min later. Just behaving like someone shit into his goddamn brain, if he even has one. Can't you see this when you watch the replay? It's just 0 reason for his fucking talk, nor for leaving. He's just fucking up the game for no reason. And he's used to doing so. Lots of ppl leaving when they end up in team with him these days.

You are always using this thread as a personal pulpit to complain about others' behavior when it doesn't break the rules (or, in the case of killing 1 Drone before leaving, inconsequentially so). When will you learn that your feelings don't matter and that whining here repeatedly achieves nothing if it's not against the rules? Reading your posts is tiring af. The creator watched the replays and made his determination, stop crying and wasting more of their time.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1267
910 103
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 63
Bale 36
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto22
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King305
Other Games
summit1g6246
Coldzera 732
JimRising 615
WinterStarcraft376
C9.Mang0288
PiGStarcraft236
NeuroSwarm140
ViBE11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick639
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 42
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2163
League of Legends
• Lourlo1156
• Rush1084
• Stunt295
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 34m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.