• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War695.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12169 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 20

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 212 Next
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
January 24 2021 23:15 GMT
#381
maybe even a B or higher one xD
my ally is good
Profile Joined October 2020
10 Posts
January 25 2021 10:17 GMT
#382
Wrong victory detection:
Game at 2021-01-25 10:43
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
January 27 2021 08:23 GMT
#383
On January 25 2021 19:17 my ally is good wrote:
Wrong victory detection:
Game at 2021-01-25 10:43


Fixed.

As for request for more restricted games (D+ or C+), I will increase the number of games for better players if the lobbies are used fully. ATM usually one or two lobbies are empty so restricting access to league games seems to make little sense. There is just not enough players.
https://bghmmr.eu
HaN-
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
France1920 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-27 14:44:35
January 27 2021 14:43 GMT
#384
Supply creates demand.

It shouldn't be D+ games, it should be C+ or B+ games because the player base is essentially made of very strong and very weak players, with not much in between.
Calendaraka Foxhan
kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
January 27 2021 16:20 GMT
#385
On April 11 2020 18:00 SouL)Z(Silver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2020 17:33 Poegim wrote:
Make it for 2v2 FS/Python and be a hero of SC:R

+++++


THIS.

Who has made this script and why we don't play 2v2 with this yet.
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
January 27 2021 17:44 GMT
#386
On January 27 2021 23:43 HaN- wrote:
Supply creates demand.

It shouldn't be D+ games, it should be C+ or B+ games because the player base is essentially made of very strong and very weak players, with not much in between.

Pretty sure this was already attempted and proven to be false though, no?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
HaN-
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
France1920 Posts
January 27 2021 18:24 GMT
#387
I don't know, was it?
How long was it implemented? I feel like it has to be in place for at least 4-6 weeks so enough people susceptible to be interested realize it exist.
Calendaraka Foxhan
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
January 28 2021 10:26 GMT
#388
This is my post from November explaining this.

On November 18 2020 23:18 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:

I've started experimenting with leagues as you guys voted for this. I first started with C+ lobby meaning only SABC players. Those matches usually didn't start cause most players who joined got banned (rank too low). After couple of bans no one else joins lobby.

So I tested D+ (SABCD) and it was better but still mostly empty lobby.

I also tried Ranked games - only people who already played 4 games and this seems to work.

For now those games happen only sometimes as I don't want bots to sit in empty lobby most of the time. Current schedule is as follows.
  • D+ ( SABCD ) games: from 16.00 to 18.00 @ BghMmrBot_EU1
  • games for ranked players: 12.00 to 14.00 @ BghMmrBot_EU2
  • games for ranked players: 14.00 to 16.00 @ BghMmrBot_EU3


All other games are standard (+20 custom wins). I might add more games only for certain players if people start joining them.


From that moment D+ was removed completely and later on added again. I realize most people don't read this thread and don't know about things that were tried in the past.

So summing up. There are 3 things that make c+/b+ lobby a bad idea.
1 High ranked players prefer open lobbies because matches start faster
2 There is just not enough high ranked players
3 Lower ranked players join restricted those lobbies and get banned. In the result the lobby gets abandoned.

I plan on slowly increasing more restricted games (D+ and for ranked), maybe c+ later.

I must balance lobby utilization with game quality. I could make S only lobby. The games would be epic, but they would happen once a week. On the other hand I could make lobbies completely open and have games non-stop, but because of fresh accounts, those games would be no better than any BGH game out there.

I like 4 ranked lobbies because games start pretty fast and balancing is much better as all players had at least 4 ranked games.

D+ lobby takes more time to start, but I still run it on one of the bots from 18.00 to 20.00 so that people to get accustomed to it.

The big problem is that most people don't read the names of games and/or don't understand this system. They join the wrong lobby, get banned and other players leave the lobby. Also, good players don't join D+ games because they don't want to wait 10 minutes for a game.

So once again, the solution I see as best is to slowly increase the number of games for better players as popularity of those games and understanding of the system by other players increases.


https://bghmmr.eu
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
January 28 2021 18:54 GMT
#389
On January 28 2021 19:26 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
This is my post from November explaining this.

Show nested quote +
On November 18 2020 23:18 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:

I've started experimenting with leagues as you guys voted for this. I first started with C+ lobby meaning only SABC players. Those matches usually didn't start cause most players who joined got banned (rank too low). After couple of bans no one else joins lobby.

So I tested D+ (SABCD) and it was better but still mostly empty lobby.

I also tried Ranked games - only people who already played 4 games and this seems to work.

For now those games happen only sometimes as I don't want bots to sit in empty lobby most of the time. Current schedule is as follows.
  • D+ ( SABCD ) games: from 16.00 to 18.00 @ BghMmrBot_EU1
  • games for ranked players: 12.00 to 14.00 @ BghMmrBot_EU2
  • games for ranked players: 14.00 to 16.00 @ BghMmrBot_EU3


All other games are standard (+20 custom wins). I might add more games only for certain players if people start joining them.


From that moment D+ was removed completely and later on added again. I realize most people don't read this thread and don't know about things that were tried in the past.

So summing up. There are 3 things that make c+/b+ lobby a bad idea.
1 High ranked players prefer open lobbies because matches start faster
2 There is just not enough high ranked players
3 Lower ranked players join restricted those lobbies and get banned. In the result the lobby gets abandoned.

I plan on slowly increasing more restricted games (D+ and for ranked), maybe c+ later.

I must balance lobby utilization with game quality. I could make S only lobby. The games would be epic, but they would happen once a week. On the other hand I could make lobbies completely open and have games non-stop, but because of fresh accounts, those games would be no better than any BGH game out there.

I like 4 ranked lobbies because games start pretty fast and balancing is much better as all players had at least 4 ranked games.

D+ lobby takes more time to start, but I still run it on one of the bots from 18.00 to 20.00 so that people to get accustomed to it.

The big problem is that most people don't read the names of games and/or don't understand this system. They join the wrong lobby, get banned and other players leave the lobby. Also, good players don't join D+ games because they don't want to wait 10 minutes for a game.

So once again, the solution I see as best is to slowly increase the number of games for better players as popularity of those games and understanding of the system by other players increases.



I think your approach is good.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-28 19:26:11
January 28 2021 19:25 GMT
#390
On January 29 2021 03:54 niteReloaded wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2021 19:26 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
This is my post from November explaining this.

On November 18 2020 23:18 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:

I've started experimenting with leagues as you guys voted for this. I first started with C+ lobby meaning only SABC players. Those matches usually didn't start cause most players who joined got banned (rank too low). After couple of bans no one else joins lobby.

So I tested D+ (SABCD) and it was better but still mostly empty lobby.

I also tried Ranked games - only people who already played 4 games and this seems to work.

For now those games happen only sometimes as I don't want bots to sit in empty lobby most of the time. Current schedule is as follows.
  • D+ ( SABCD ) games: from 16.00 to 18.00 @ BghMmrBot_EU1
  • games for ranked players: 12.00 to 14.00 @ BghMmrBot_EU2
  • games for ranked players: 14.00 to 16.00 @ BghMmrBot_EU3


All other games are standard (+20 custom wins). I might add more games only for certain players if people start joining them.

From that moment D+ was removed completely and later on added again. I realize most people don't read this thread and don't know about things that were tried in the past.

So summing up. There are 3 things that make c+/b+ lobby a bad idea.
1 High ranked players prefer open lobbies because matches start faster
2 There is just not enough high ranked players
3 Lower ranked players join restricted those lobbies and get banned. In the result the lobby gets abandoned.

I plan on slowly increasing more restricted games (D+ and for ranked), maybe c+ later.

I must balance lobby utilization with game quality. I could make S only lobby. The games would be epic, but they would happen once a week. On the other hand I could make lobbies completely open and have games non-stop, but because of fresh accounts, those games would be no better than any BGH game out there.

I like 4 ranked lobbies because games start pretty fast and balancing is much better as all players had at least 4 ranked games.

D+ lobby takes more time to start, but I still run it on one of the bots from 18.00 to 20.00 so that people to get accustomed to it.

The big problem is that most people don't read the names of games and/or don't understand this system. They join the wrong lobby, get banned and other players leave the lobby. Also, good players don't join D+ games because they don't want to wait 10 minutes for a game.

So once again, the solution I see as best is to slowly increase the number of games for better players as popularity of those games and understanding of the system by other players increases.



I think your approach is good.

Seconded. Thank you for all of your work and the time, effort, and thought put into it.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Tuggback
Profile Joined August 2020
Sweden9 Posts
January 28 2021 21:52 GMT
#391
Hello! Time for a new team-kill report. sayanstars attacked me in a game played 2021-01-28 22:08. On the other team there was a guy called wer921 who teamed up with sayanstars. They fought me in a long 2vs1 and won in the end. I felt really upset. I want nothing but that both getting banned! Still love the bot! Btw the mmr was distributed correctly. wer921 must have left first.
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
February 01 2021 15:54 GMT
#392
On January 29 2021 06:52 Tuggback wrote:
Hello! Time for a new team-kill report. sayanstars attacked me in a game played 2021-01-28 22:08. On the other team there was a guy called wer921 who teamed up with sayanstars. They fought me in a long 2vs1 and won in the end. I felt really upset. I want nothing but that both getting banned! Still love the bot! Btw the mmr was distributed correctly. wer921 must have left first.


Banned them both as they did this in another game as well and there, wer921 was a team killer.

Also banned Comrade based on complaint about bad manners.

There will be C+ lobby on one of the bots (BghMmrBot_EU2) between 19.00 and 20.00 CET. So all the players who complained on lack of thereof please use it.
https://bghmmr.eu
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
February 01 2021 20:48 GMT
#393
just wanted to thank you D3AD-R3TARD for all the love, care and attention you give to this
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Qvark
Profile Joined October 2002
Sweden185 Posts
February 02 2021 07:39 GMT
#394
Thx! Great development with more bots.
Davvve
Qvark
Profile Joined October 2002
Sweden185 Posts
February 02 2021 14:47 GMT
#395
Wrong winner (bot dropped): 3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2021-02-02 15:11
Davvve
Qvark
Profile Joined October 2002
Sweden185 Posts
February 02 2021 15:05 GMT
#396
On February 02 2021 23:47 Qvark wrote:
Wrong winner (bot dropped): 3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2021-02-02 15:11


Btw, I understand if its a hassle to correct these but report more for a chance to see where bot guesses wrong.
Davvve
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
February 03 2021 08:00 GMT
#397
On February 02 2021 23:47 Qvark wrote:
Wrong winner (bot dropped): 3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2021-02-02 15:11


Fixed.

Bot disconnects from time to time. I must make a mechanism to recognize disconnects and ignore those results as there is no way to know who won.

Today I will test my first approach at this and if all does well by tomorrow disconnects will be recognized.
https://bghmmr.eu
Doppelhelix
Profile Joined February 2021
9 Posts
February 04 2021 18:22 GMT
#398
good afternoon mr d3ad-r3tard. I would like to have something corrected. it's about the game that took place: 2021-02-04 / 18:49 PM. The team of "Pingus, (0011001), Random-" was wrongly recognized for their victory. but the other team won, as you can see from the result. it would be nice if you had that corrected
Doppelhelix
Profile Joined February 2021
9 Posts
February 04 2021 18:23 GMT
#399
During the game there was a disconnection from the artificial intelligence
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
February 06 2021 13:32 GMT
#400
On February 05 2021 03:22 Doppelhelix wrote:
good afternoon mr d3ad-r3tard. I would like to have something corrected. it's about the game that took place: 2021-02-04 / 18:49 PM. The team of "Pingus, (0011001), Random-" was wrongly recognized for their victory. but the other team won, as you can see from the result. it would be nice if you had that corrected


Fixed.

Also, I have migrated the bghmmr.eu to another server, so it was down for a moment. Things should work fine now, but result images are only available for recent games.
https://bghmmr.eu
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings68
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta17
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9058
GuemChi 835
Artosis 804
Rain 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm236
monkeys_forever181
League of Legends
Doublelift6011
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe93
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3473
Other Games
FrodaN2339
Liquid`RaSZi1756
JimRising 488
C9.Mang0443
Livibee367
Maynarde167
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 52
• Sammyuel 36
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1440
• Scarra1000
• Shiphtur583
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.