• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12195 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 166

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 212 Next
RealF1nt
Profile Joined October 2024
13 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-03-27 23:30:52
March 27 2025 23:16 GMT
#3301
msg for kara ! im win 30$-40$++ show Mach 1v1 real time Stream for Proxima mb you next noob? xD
lastscer
Profile Joined October 2012
14 Posts
March 28 2025 22:16 GMT
#3302
I advocate for 2 SAB bots during prime time. The SAB bot that is currently in place gets full instantly and there are usually 4-5 additional players who could not join. They wait for 20 minutes for the next game and there is a 50/50 chance of getting in. It can get pretty frustrating waiting for over 40 minutes for SAB game.

Don’t think SABC bot is doing much to help alleviate the heavy demand of SAB games. Many S/A players including myself would leave SABC game when the game is dominated by C rank players. When this happens the remaining S/A players usually choose to leave to avoid unbalanced games.

Thx for considering this.
kAra
Profile Joined September 2004
Germany1467 Posts
March 29 2025 10:41 GMT
#3303
current meta feels like the S/A players on team have to babysit the c players, and even some of the B ones since the ranking entry is too low for B.

this is nice for people who like to play chatcraft - but for people who want to actually have some decent game of starcraft this is a nightmare. i think there is even one of those mentioned some posts above me...

like lastscer said, if there is more than 2 C players in the game on SABC, everybody with half a brain is running for their life.
mada mada dane
ameba..
Profile Joined October 2024
85 Posts
March 29 2025 15:49 GMT
#3304
Ban Request:
ID: Naab
Reason: Trolling the game and watching allies die in purpose
Game ID: 20250329/164301
Many botBGHMMR players may have met this problem with Naab.
[image loading]
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-03-29 16:38:05
March 29 2025 16:31 GMT
#3305
Naab = BlueProtoss(banned) = Scorpioon(banned) = YesItisCarrier(banned) = Veggetto(banned) = McRaYvEn[S] = [G]McRaYvEn
iamslow
Profile Joined August 2024
12 Posts
April 02 2025 10:11 GMT
#3306
Lol, got a 2-hour ban for trying to be fair.
It was a 3v3 game. One of the opponents was AFK for the first 23 seconds of the match. That’s a big deal early on when scouting, building orders, and map control are crucial. Clearly, they were at a disadvantage right from the start.

So, after that 23-second AFK in game time, their team paused the game. No problem - I figured they were trying to sort something out. But then the pause dragged on, because their player was afk... 3 to 4 full minutes passed. I waited patiently, didn't spam unpause, didn’t flame, just sat there hoping they’d either fix the issue or suggest a re.

Eventually, I wrote in the chat something like:
“Let’s just re." - No point playing when one side starts with a 23-second AFK disadvantage, and now we’ve been paused for several minutes.

I didn’t want a free win from an unfair start, and I also didn’t want to sit around for 4 minutes staring at a paused screen, when the game just started, it's clearly wasn’t a proper match anymore. So I politely asked for a re, then left the game.

And guess what? I got banned for 2 hours for leaving. nice, well played.
iamslow
Profile Joined August 2024
12 Posts
April 02 2025 10:16 GMT
#3307
Again, this post isn’t to blame anyone — just keeping a record in case it's ever needed. I believe the decision to leave was justified under the circumstances. So gg all, thank looking further to play with everyone. Peace!
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9565 Posts
April 03 2025 15:20 GMT
#3308
Bots need a restart (some are offline, some are stuck).
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
agrin
Profile Joined April 2025
2 Posts
April 04 2025 01:03 GMT
#3309
I'd support Ameba's request to ban Naab...
agrin
Profile Joined April 2025
2 Posts
April 04 2025 01:16 GMT
#3310
On March 18 2025 08:04 iN3gos wrote:
I am rank C and I always see "SAB", "DEF" bots empty or some players waiting in those. When "ranked" is open, DEF players comes to "ranked" bot. And we get mix of B and E players, which is impossible to balance like (BBE vs BEE) 55/45. Then it's a lot of leaving - joining time. Till we get people satisfied.

SAB games must be much higher level and it should be kept for SAB players' satisfaction. Otherwise SA players wouldn't have a way to play high level game. And some of them want so have SA bot, which is crazy, there's so few players that they could make private games. So with SAB all good.

SABC is the best as I never see it empty, I see it, I join it.

"ranked" or "SABCDEF" is always full couse it takes all players in, but there's some time disturbed.

So DEF is rather empty.

Two solutions:
1. DEF change to CDEF.
Explanation: So if EF players imagine that they "get skills" playing with SA players then they would enjoy at least C players in game very much!
2. The other solution is to change "ranked" to "SABCD".
Explanation: restrict players EF to join higher level games to fill DEF bot.

In short: (SAB, SABC, ranked, DEF) to (SAB, SABC, ranked, CDEF) or (SAB, SABC, SABCD, DEF).


>> ...if EF players imagine...
I am around E/D and I don't feel any difference between B and C rank players.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
April 04 2025 03:31 GMT
#3311
😂
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
bajabongo
Profile Joined November 2012
Poland10 Posts
April 04 2025 21:48 GMT
#3312
Hi guys, I started playing after 2 years break, since 2 weeks I can't hit any BGH game for unranked players. For ranked games I'm getting ban. How I can get any rank in such case? If there are only few unranked players and there is no sense to run bot for them, then I suppose they should be classfied as default F rank or smth, just to be able to play. Any hint what should I do? Thx
kurrrak
Profile Joined March 2020
Poland165 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-04-05 05:37:25
April 05 2025 05:35 GMT
#3313
On April 05 2025 06:48 bajabongo wrote:
Hi guys, I started playing after 2 years break, since 2 weeks I can't hit any BGH game for unranked players. For ranked games I'm getting ban. How I can get any rank in such case? If there are only few unranked players and there is no sense to run bot for them, then I suppose they should be classfied as default F rank or smth, just to be able to play. Any hint what should I do? Thx


To become ranked You have to play "+50 wins" games first. To play them You must have at least 50 wins at your account stats.
At the bottom of this site there's a schedule for different type of games (not sure how up-to-date it is, though).
bghmmr.eu
WhackWhack
Profile Joined April 2025
2 Posts
April 05 2025 12:32 GMT
#3314
On April 04 2025 10:03 agrin wrote:
I'd support Ameba's request to ban Naab...


++++ get him banned asap please useless troll ruining games
mrc17
Profile Joined June 2008
44 Posts
April 05 2025 15:30 GMT
#3315
are bots offline?
mrc17
Profile Joined June 2008
44 Posts
April 05 2025 15:33 GMT
#3316
On March 29 2025 19:41 kAra wrote:
current meta feels like the S/A players on team have to babysit the c players, and even some of the B ones since the ranking entry is too low for B.

this is nice for people who like to play chatcraft - but for people who want to actually have some decent game of starcraft this is a nightmare. i think there is even one of those mentioned some posts above me...

like lastscer said, if there is more than 2 C players in the game on SABC, everybody with half a brain is running for their life.

I feel like B players need to babysit A players
kurrrak
Profile Joined March 2020
Poland165 Posts
April 06 2025 10:15 GMT
#3317
------------------------------------
Ban report:
Game ID: 20250406/114321
User: [G]McRaYvEn
Reason: purposefully goes afk from the start.

You can see it's on purpose because his APM is more than 0 and he moves one probe a bit. Unfortunately this behavior has been very common from this player lately, making lot of ppl leave before 3 min. mark.
------------------------------------
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
April 06 2025 10:39 GMT
#3318
Ban request : Lecique[REV]
Reason :
[image loading]
NinjaGosu
Profile Joined January 2025
31 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-04-08 00:02:44
April 06 2025 16:28 GMT
#3319
On March 28 2025 08:08 RealF1nt wrote:
msg for kara ! As for 3x3, I've already been banned for an account with more games than you have on your account (1nF). even if I have a C or D rank on akka, I don't care. A 3x3 game is not a 1x1 game, it depends on what your allies start playing. So merging even with F is not as pitiful as being a 1x1 noob, as if you were a punishment!!!! At the same time, I won paid matches almost all 1v1 against 3v3 players, and this is evidenced by a lot of advantages in my games, including sponsors, and I streamed most of these games in real life stream. Thx for donate Proxima, Im Win Bo5 --GosuNinja--,Effort;), SuperHyd.





Won most bo3 and bo5 and have the reps even when I sleep play and u started watch reps after every game and still keep losing big.
NinjaGosu
Profile Joined January 2025
31 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-04-08 18:22:10
April 08 2025 17:45 GMT
#3320
Hey Bot master specialy bot SAB verry slow remake, m b something is wrong. I was wondering but i don't repport CatharRythm for team killing after some critic we were dead anyway.
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 442
White-Ra 192
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g8216
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0358
ToD269
Livibee197
Pyrionflax117
Maynarde64
Mew2King54
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1104
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 35
• HeavenSC 32
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra497
Upcoming Events
OSC
13m
Replay Cast
13m
OSC
13h 13m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.